Ardmore Auto Sales

30103 Ardmore Ave, Ardmore, AL 35739

Used 855-764-4460 Used 855-764-4460

PRICES TO FIT EVERY BUDGET !!!!

Great Staff, Wonderful buying experience...

by from Athens, AL |

Was extremely satisfied with my purchase from Ardmore Auto Sales, Didn't meet the owner but Jarrod did a wonderful job in assisting me with a plethora of information about the 2005 Nissan Maxima and gave me great price considering level of equipment... It had a custom paint job, blacked out wheels and NAVIGATION!!! and still was 2500 dollars cheaper than anyone within 200 miles... Hats off to Ardmore Autos Sales and especially to Jarrod for giving me such a race horse deal.. Just hope the owner doesn't find out how stinking cheap I bought this beauty...

January 23, 2016

Thanks Deer Slayer, i really appreciate your business and am extremely happy that you are fully satisfied with your Maxima. Congrats on your big kill recently... I understand the worry at first that you may not be able to haul a deer off in the car but glad to hear it had plenty of room in the console to fit the meat when you picked it up from the processor. I strive to be competitive on pricing versus other dealers in our area and at the same time give all customers a hometown relationship they can't get from new car dealerships. Thanks for the positive review and I look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Great dealership!

by from Meridianville, AL |

The staff was friendly and extremely helpful with any questions I had. They have nice trucks and cars. I bought a truck and its in excellent condition and for a good price.

May 28, 2015

Thanks Justin !!! Before our cars hit the lot, we try to make sure every one of them have no issues, look great, and at the same time are priced the best in our area. Once again, thanks for your purchase and we are very pleased with your satisfaction.

Nice staff, easy buying process!

by from Decatur, AL |

Not hassled or pressured. Staff is nice and courteous. Quick and easy buy!

May 28, 2015

Thanks for the compliments but I insist that the pleasure was all ours. Sport Tracs are very nice trucks and we hope you enjoy it and it makes you a great vehicle for many years to come. Please come see us again when you're ready for your next purchase.

Great service!

by from Athens, AL |

Great salesman with good input about the vehicle! I would recommend this dealer to friends and family!

May 28, 2015

Thanks Nikki !!! It was a pleasure getting to know you... I look forward to doing more business with you in the future.

Friendly service, easy transacation!

by from Huntsville, AL |

I have bought 4 fleet vehicles and several personal vehicles from Ardmore Auto Sales over the years. The buying process is always smooth and efficient. I really enjoy working with Adam and Jarrod, they are both easy to work with, fair, and transparent. I will continue to do business with this store as long as I can!

May 28, 2015

Thanks Secret Cat... we pride ourselves in being up front and honest about every used car we sell. We are very appreciative of the return business and look forward to being your hometown dealer.

Good Service and Friendly atmosphere

by from Madison, Al. |

Kind and friendly folks. They have a good variety of vehicles to chose from. They do a great job on how they list their vehicles. They give a good insight online of what your buying with the photo's that they post. Would rather deal with them as opposed to a large dealership.

September 2, 2014

Thank you very much for the positive review and purchasing a vehicle with us. Our goal is to sell every customer a quality used car at a fair price. Please let us know if we can help you in any way. We look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Used car inquiry

by from birmingham, al |

I had an overall good experience. People were nice and courteous. I was a little disappointed in that I believe the front tires were changed out with the wrong size. Front tires were P245, rear were P265's. The tires are recommended to have all tires the same (P265's) size. The reason I think they were changed out is the owner showed us a wheel that had been damaged on car when as were leaving. He said it came in that way when he bought it. He ask me if I wanted it? Rather than leaving without a spare at all, I felt I should take as a spare at least if something were to happen. So I assume he put 2 tires on the front. Unfortunately after speaking with a dealer and a tire store. They recommend putting 4 tires(265's) all the way around. I guess I would recommend just ask more questions and be very observant of everything. Didn't think about tire sizes. They looked and are similar. Both 17 inches.

September 8, 2014

Thank you very much for the positive review and purchasing a vehicle with us. I am very sorry that tires did not match and that is my fault. I made sure tread was good on the tires but overlooked checking the tire size. I will be sure to spend more time in the future to check for this issue. Thanks for the review so I can better myself in making sure every customer is satisfied when they leave the lot. Please let us know if we can help you in any way. We look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Great Staff!

by from Ardmore, AL |

Adam and his staff are very trustworthy, dependable, and they will do exactly what they tell you! They do an excellent job with their customers and always follow through! I would recommend them to friends and family for sure!

September 4, 2014

Thank you very much Spit Man. We try to maintain a friendly and smooth buying experience for every customer. I appreciate the positive review; we strive in everything we do keep every customer satisfied to point they trust us in every aspect. Thanks for your business and hope we can deal with you again soon.