Balise Toyota of Warwick

1400 Post Rd, Warwick, RI 02888

Great Car buying experience

by from Taunton, MA |

This was my most positive car buying experience ever - No high pressure, just guidance to get me into the best car for my money! I went in thinking I would only be able to afford a Corolla and my salesperson Arnie Benett helped me to be able to get into a Camry for a price that was within my budget. I can also highly recommend the service department. I have had the car in for routine maintenance twice since i bought it and they have been courteous and professional and very helpful. Thanks for such a great experience!!

Fully Satisfied

by from warwick R.I. |

i was 100% satisfied with Arnold Bennetts assistance in helping me find a new vehicle. Although i did not purchase one, he was a fantastic help in my eyes. Very knowledgeable , great personality, was able to answer all of my questions with out hesitation. I will be returning in the near future to purchase a car, and i hope that Arnold will be the one to help me find a new vehicle..

Horrendous, sales manager a miserable liar

by from Narragansett, RI |

Was warned by friends and mechanics to avoid Balise, should have listened, notice all good review up front, relatives perhaps? Pressured from the moment I walked in. CarFax noted no accidents, yet mechanic noticed cracked grille upon first oil change. I was lied to about the year of the tires. Told they were new, they were not. No key, no valet key or book on features which should be mandatory. I called several times and visited facility requesting the book, was assured each time I would receive it, but never did. As far as entry to vehicle, no keys, a hand held non-Toyota remote. When this died, I had no entry to car. During negotiations the sales manager ( step 2) was rude abrasive and condescending. I can assure you that had I been a man I would never have been treated in this manner, I found him to be borderline misogynous. Had I had more car knowledge this would never have happened. " I was took!" "You'll do better at Balise " really, better than what? And I don't want an e-mail back stating how unusual my experience was, because I had been forewarned! Your reputation precedes itself.

recent visit to belise toyoata

by from johnston RI |

I recently visited Balise Toyota of Warwick in search of a new car. the salesman Arnold Bennett was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the cars .He spent a considerable amount of time with me and was extremely helpful. I definitely would consider a Toyota in the future. thank you Donald Peterson

Extremely Happy!

by from East Freetown, ma |

I found a car I liked online, I made an appointment. When I got there the car was pulled up right in front with a plate on it ready to drive with Gary Conners our salesman waiting for us. I felt like a V.I.P. The place was very clean and they had a play area shaped like a boat inside that kept my 4 and 6 year old occupied. It was simple and painless. By far best experience I have had at a dealership. If you visit see Gary...... He was great

Waste of my time

by from cranston ri |

I had a written quote from another dealer that they were going to beat and when I got down there, they not only could not beat the price, it was $2000 more because the manager said he would lose money if he sold it at that price. But he was willing to lose $500 so the price was $1500 more than the quote. Through my email's I wanted to make sure they could beat the price before I went down there and Shawn said he showed the manager my price and said they could beat it. Well needless to say I left and will never go back there. Funny because friends and coworkers told me not to go there but I said I have it in writing. so much for emails as proof.

Would deal with again

by from Scranton, PA |

Let me preface that my previous car purchase in 2000 was an absolute nightmare, and I was not looking forward to the process. I had a very specific car in mind (make/model/year/transmission). I decided to make dealer rating/bbb grade as much a part of the process as the car details. An example of my car was 5 miles away, however, the dealer had a poor rating and an "F" on BBB. NEXT! I then found Balise Toyota/Warwick, and made a deposit on the car due to their online/bbb rating, and them having the best deal as well vs distance. They are about 5 hours from my location in Scranton, PA. Though not convenient, I was more than willing to drive this distance to avoid a repeat of the 2000 nightmare. We did have one hiccup, as they told me I could finance through USAA...which I could, but I would have to drive back to pick up the car at a later date. This was not an option due to the distance. However, they secured me financing through another bank at a lower rate, so it all worked out in the end. When I entered Balise, I was greeted immediately by 3 individuals in the showroom, and the process began quickly. Arnold Bennet was my sales rep, and he was very professional throughout. Charlene had the task which I consider the most unpleasant, which is the mounds of documentation/paperwork. However, she was efficient and pleasant, so it wasn't as bad as it probably should have been. Registration was a little tricky due to me being out of state, however, Balise dealt with all the leg work and even issued me a refund for some parts of the process. Communication was good after the sale, coordinating with the registration and etc. All in all, I would do it all over again and not change a thing. It was the complete opposite of my 2000 experience, I absolutely love my car, and would recommend this dealership.

I'll Be Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Cranston, RI |

I am car shopping right now (have only owned Fords) and considering buying a Toyota this time around. I gone to about 5 different dealerships in the past month and recently stop in to Balise Toyota was so pleasantly surprised with the helpful assistance of the salesman Kevin Hennessey. After speaking with Kevin, I'm convince that a Toyota Corolla will be the car for me. Looking forward to speaking with Kevin about my purchase.

Great Customer Service

by from Ramsey, NJ |

I have a 2002 Toyota Sienna, which has been a great vehicle and has over 211,000 miles on the odometer. It is up for servicing and had to opportunity to go into Balise Toyota about the trade in value of my minivan. Spoke to Kevin in sales he was kind, courteous and so very helpful on the trade in process works. I definitely will return to Balise when it is time to get a new Toyota, and will speak to Kevin when I do, which will probably within the next year!

Excellence

by from S.Kingstown, RI |

I get my car serviced routinely on the scheduled maintenance. I always receive a personal detailing of what is going on, what it may need, and the wait is comfortable. Each time, I make sure to say hello to salesman Chris Monteiro who provides a great personal experience.