Anderson Nissan Mazda

6555 E State St, Rockford, IL 61108

New 888-837-1292
Used 888-596-3073
Service 888-442-6457

A reputation of providing courteous, honest service.

Great Experience

by from Rockford, IL |

I was not looking forward to buying a new vehicle because I didn't want to deal with the process. I have to tell you that it was a great experience. These days it is really hard to find good customer service because people just don't care. The experience at Anderson from start to finish was outstanding. you get the feeling that they care, that you are someone. Highly recomend!

Another Hail Damaged car during routine service

by from South Beloit, IL |

I also had hail damage to my 2014 automobile during routine service on 4/12/14. Left a message over weekend and called into service department today. Was told by Service Manager that it was up to me to report this to my own insurance. He said they did not have the space to keep my car inside after service was complete as they needed to keep working. I heard multiple sales people commenting they needed to walk the lot once the storm had passed. Evidently they are more concerned with their new inventory than a vechicle they sold less than 1 year ago.

Anderson Nissan Mazda responded to this review

April 16, 2014

We're terribly sorry that your vehicle was damaged during Saturday's hail storm. Unfortunately, we have no way of predicting when hail will fall, and this affected all of us-none of our personal vehicles were pulled into the service garage to be protected, and they are as damaged as the other vehicles that were parked on our lot, which sadly included some of our customers' and the grand majority of our inventory. Again, we extend our deepest condolences to those whose vehicles were damaged during the storm. While the protocol for this unexpected natural disaster calls for each respective vehicle owner to contact their own insurance company, we appreciate your continued business and value you as a customer. Please give me, Jamie Grisanzio (General Manager), a call at 1.815.633.3460 to discuss how we can help you in this unfortunate situation.

Car damaged by hail during routine service.

by from Rockford, IL |

Our car was in for routine oil change service. Bad weather came through the area and our car was moved from inside the service garage to outside. Hail damaged the hood and roof of the car. We were not informed by Anderson staff that our car was being moved outside and did not have the opportunity to move it somewhere safe ourselves. They completed oil change, billed us, and did not inform us of the damage. After noticing the damage ourselves and then talking to the service manager, they took no responsibility for the damage and told us it was up to us to take care of repair. Poor customer service, poor communication, will not receive our future business.

Anderson Nissan Mazda responded to this review

April 18, 2014

Great experience for the 9th time. Thank you Alan.

by from Rockford |

I just bought my new Nissan Altima from Alan Barker. Our family has bought 9 cars from Alan. He is such a joy to work with. He makes buying cars an easy process instead of headaches. If you are looking for a great deal and a fun positive person to work with go see this guy. He will go out of his way to make buying a car easy and fun.

EVERYTHING IS PERFECT

by from Rockford IL |

ALAN BARKER, he is the best. he worked day in and out to exceed all my needs.I could call him anytime with questions about the process and he replied in a timely manner he is so personable, and he actually tried, so many other dealers saw I had little to no credit and left it at that he is the best. I have my dream car and it only took a week.

OUTSTANDING MAZDA DEALERSHIP !!!!

by from ROCKFORD, ILLINOIS |

Outstanding Mazda dealership. Dustin and Hans excellent at their positions. Have purchased 3 Mazda's from Anderson and are planning on buying a 4 th in the near future. The "new" Mazda 6 and CX 5 are outstanding vehicles and Anderson will sell many of these "great" vehicles.

Great buying experience

by from Belvedere il |

Just bought my first Mazda from Jerry Pierce. What a fabulous experience. He made us feel like we,ll want to send our friends and family to him when they,re interested in buying a new vehicle

Awesome!!!!!!!Awesome!!!!!!!

by from Belvidere, IL |

Dave Marquardt is the Best!!!!! My son is sooooo happy with the car he showed us and we ended up buying that same day!!!!! Dave makes buying a car easy and hassle free. He listen to you and doesn't try to push something else on you to buy. We will continue to buy from him and only him!!!

Great Service

by from Rockford, IL |

This is my 2nd Nissan vehicle that I have purchased from this dealer and I've been extremely happy with the entire process from purchase thru maintenance. Being a single femaie, I have felt comfortable knowing they were not trying to take advantage of me or asking me to pay for repairs/maintenance not needed.

First Mazda

by from Rockford |

I just bought my first Mazda from Jerry Pearce and it has been the best car buying experience buying a car thus far. They really hooked it up here! Thank you Anderson Mazda! :)

Bought a new Mazda 3

by from Rockford il |

The guys that helped me out bent over backwards to meet my needs. Jerry pearce was excellent in making sure I got the the deal that bet suit my needs. We're already thinking of coming back to purchase another vehicle.