Anderson Nissan Mazda

6555 E State St, Rockford, IL 61108

New 888-837-1292
Used 888-596-3073
Service 888-442-6457

A reputation of providing courteous, honest service.

Great Experience

by from Rockford, IL |

I was not looking forward to buying a new vehicle because I didn't want to deal with the process. I have to tell you that it was a great experience. These days it is really hard to find good customer service because people just don't care. The experience at Anderson from start to finish was outstanding. you get the feeling that they care, that you are someone. Highly recomend!

Great Customer Experiense

by from Rockford, IL |

Bought mulpitible cars from Anderson Nissan from Juan Alvarez the salesman. Thye've helped me in boht occasions! They've done a tremendous job! Would defintely recommend it!

Bought new Titan

by from Belvidere IL |

Juan and Baker helped me with the purchase of a new Titan at a very low interest rate!

GREAT SALES PERSON

by from ROCKFORD IL |

JUAN HELPED ME FOR A SMOOTH AND EASY TRANSACTION ON MY FIRST CAR!!!!!!!!!

just bought a new car

by from Rockford IL |

smoothest transaction!!! easiest ever buying a car!! my salesman was Juan Alvarez.

great salesmen

by from rockford il |

salesmen were great. real easy to work with and really work to find the car you want

by from Rockton Il |

Just a quick thank you to Bill R. the service manager, thank you for going above the goal of servicing the customer. You made my life easier and got my pathfinder completed in record time. You're a good man.

February 23, 2015

Thank you for choosing our service department! We work hard to get your vehicle working as it should and quickly too. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we look forward to taking care of any future service needs!

Not your typical car buying experience!!!

by from Rockford Il |

I dread going through the car buying process. I was amazed at how friendly and helpful everyone at the Anderson Mazda dealership was. From the minute I walked in the store I felt welcomed. I was asked about what I needed out of a new vehicle and I felt assured I was buying the right vehicle for me. They didn't try to get me into a vehicle I didn't like, they found the right vehicle for me! I will never go back to any other dealership. It was a truly amazing experience!

February 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share about your wonderful experience with us! We try to take as much presser out of the car buying process as we can and I'm pleased to hear we were able to find just the right vehicle for you. We loved having the opportunity to work with you and look forward to seeing you again!

Another Hail Damaged car during routine service

by from South Beloit, IL |

I also had hail damage to my 2014 automobile during routine service on 4/12/14. Left a message over weekend and called into service department today. Was told by Service Manager that it was up to me to report this to my own insurance. He said they did not have the space to keep my car inside after service was complete as they needed to keep working. I heard multiple sales people commenting they needed to walk the lot once the storm had passed. Evidently they are more concerned with their new inventory than a vechicle they sold less than 1 year ago.

April 16, 2014

We're terribly sorry that your vehicle was damaged during Saturday's hail storm. Unfortunately, we have no way of predicting when hail will fall, and this affected all of us-none of our personal vehicles were pulled into the service garage to be protected, and they are as damaged as the other vehicles that were parked on our lot, which sadly included some of our customers' and the grand majority of our inventory. Again, we extend our deepest condolences to those whose vehicles were damaged during the storm. While the protocol for this unexpected natural disaster calls for each respective vehicle owner to contact their own insurance company, we appreciate your continued business and value you as a customer. Please give me, Jamie Grisanzio (General Manager), a call at 1.815.633.3460 to discuss how we can help you in this unfortunate situation.

Car damaged by hail during routine service.

by from Rockford, IL |

Our car was in for routine oil change service. Bad weather came through the area and our car was moved from inside the service garage to outside. Hail damaged the hood and roof of the car. We were not informed by Anderson staff that our car was being moved outside and did not have the opportunity to move it somewhere safe ourselves. They completed oil change, billed us, and did not inform us of the damage. After noticing the damage ourselves and then talking to the service manager, they took no responsibility for the damage and told us it was up to us to take care of repair. Poor customer service, poor communication, will not receive our future business.

April 18, 2014

Great experience for the 9th time. Thank you Alan.

by from Rockford |

I just bought my new Nissan Altima from Alan Barker. Our family has bought 9 cars from Alan. He is such a joy to work with. He makes buying cars an easy process instead of headaches. If you are looking for a great deal and a fun positive person to work with go see this guy. He will go out of his way to make buying a car easy and fun.