Anderson Nissan Mazda

6555 E State St, Rockford, IL 61108

New 888-837-1292 New 888-837-1292
Used 888-596-3073 Used 888-596-3073
Service 888-442-6457 Service 888-442-6457

A reputation of providing courteous, honest service.

Great Experience

by from Rockford, IL |

I was not looking forward to buying a new vehicle because I didn't want to deal with the process. I have to tell you that it was a great experience. These days it is really hard to find good customer service because people just don't care. The experience at Anderson from start to finish was outstanding. you get the feeling that they care, that you are someone. Highly recomend!

#1 in Customer Service!

by from Rockford, IL |

I have owned three Mazda vehicles and have lived in four states in which these vehicles have been serviced by a Mazda dealership; I can therefore speak from experience, Anderson Mazda in Rockford is hands down, the very best in Customer Service. I purchased my 2015 CX-5 from Pete C. and he is unbelievably supportive, dedicated and trustworthy. When Pete promises something, you can count on him and his word! The detail center at Anderson is amazing. Purchasing the LuxCare option was the right decision. Dan K., the center manager works his detailing magic. My vehicle continues to look brand new off of the showroom floor. Make Anderson Mazda your dealership in the Rockford area...you will NOT regret it.

AWESOME SERVICE!!!!!! JUAN AND BAKER ARE THE BEST!

by from ROCKFORD IL |

JUAN HELP ME A LOT TO FIND THE CAR THAT I WAS LOOKING FOR.. THE RIGHT ONE... HIS NICE, FRIENDLY AND PATIEN TO ME AS A COSTUMER....I REALLY LIKE THE CONFORT OF BEEN THERE IN THE LOBBY..

Great Experience

by from Rockford, IL |

I went in on a whim not knowing for sure if I was ready to trade in and was just browsing. I was greeted bt Otto Szilveszter and after talking for a few about what I was interested in he took the time to show me a few different vehicles. Not only did he do that but he accompanied me through every test drive to explain the vehicle features in detail for each of them. After finding the one that I decided was right for me I was paired up with Pilakka Baker for financing options. I never thought I would have been eligible for financing through Nissan at the percentage rate that they got for me. This is the second car that I have bought from Anderson with Baker securing financing and the first purchased with Otto. Both of my experiences were great and I will be returning to them again for my next vehicle. They went above and beyond in terms of how much time and effort to not only put me in a car that I would love, but get me a great deal with financing!

Great Customer Experiense

by from Rockford, IL |

Bought mulpitible cars from Anderson Nissan from Juan Alvarez the salesman. Thye've helped me in boht occasions! They've done a tremendous job! Would defintely recommend it!

Bought new Titan

by from Belvidere IL |

Juan and Baker helped me with the purchase of a new Titan at a very low interest rate!

GREAT SALES PERSON

by from ROCKFORD IL |

JUAN HELPED ME FOR A SMOOTH AND EASY TRANSACTION ON MY FIRST CAR!!!!!!!!!

just bought a new car

by from Rockford IL |

smoothest transaction!!! easiest ever buying a car!! my salesman was Juan Alvarez.

great salesmen

by from rockford il |

salesmen were great. real easy to work with and really work to find the car you want

by from Rockton Il |

Just a quick thank you to Bill R. the service manager, thank you for going above the goal of servicing the customer. You made my life easier and got my pathfinder completed in record time. You're a good man.

Anderson Nissan Mazda responded to this review

February 23, 2015

Thank you for choosing our service department! We work hard to get your vehicle working as it should and quickly too. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we look forward to taking care of any future service needs!