South Coast Subaru

2927 Harbor Blvd, Costa Mesa, CA 92626

New 866-463-1810 New 866-463-1810
Used 866-463-1770 Used 866-463-1770
Service 866-463-0818 Service 866-463-0818

Financing starting as low as 0.9% for up to 72months OAC!

fast and friendly..

by from Fountain Valley, CA |

I was contacted immediately by a friendly voice (Vanessa Berry) and informed that the vehicle i was looking for was in stock and waiting for me to test drive and take home. i arrived a bit late to our appointment but she was there waiting with the car. our test drive went amazingly and she was very helpful and patient as i got my kids in and out. I have a 6 month old baby and its difficult for me to do this sort of thing often. The price of the vehicle was firm but affordable. I will be coming back to purchase from Vanessa once i sell my vehicle privately. If the vehicle i selected is no longer available i'm more than certain she will find something else that fits my families needs and budget perfectly. I look forward to doing business with her soon!!

South Coast Subaru responded to this review

November 26, 2015

Hi Heather, Thank you for your review! We really appreciate the feedback. I'm glad to hear that Vanessa was able to ensure you were provided with a positive experience here with us. We thank you for your business and continued loyalty with South Coast Subaru. If there's anything else we can do for you in the future please stop in. Drive safe!

Great deals! Exceptional customer service

by from Santa Ana,CA |

After looking around for several weeks in several different dealerships I was just about to give up on looking for a new car. A friend referred me to south coast Subaru and when I got there I was happily greeted by Francisco who made my car buying experience such a fun time. He got me a great deal on my new BRZ and even took me out for a test drive. I will definitely be shopping here for cars again

THE BEST SERVICE!

by from Fullerton, CA |

JT was the best car sales men I have ever delt with. I didn't feel like I was talking to someone working in sales, it felt like I was just talking to a friend. JT really thought about my needs and made me feel comfortable, I know he worked hard to give me the best deal I could get. If you go to this dealership ask for JT, he is the best!!!!!!!

My buying experience

by from Anaheim, Ca |

I had bought 6 cars in the past 15 years from Nissan, Honda, Acura, Audi, Lexus, and other Subaru dealers. There are two things I think that are essential in buying a Car, 1st: getting the lowest price in the market and 2nd: spending the least amount of time at the dealership. I did my research about the car and pricing. Went to a few Subaru dealers but at this place right from the start they will give you the lowest price in the whole southern California. The deal was done in less than 30 minutes and i got 0% APR, yes No interest. The BEST BUYING EXPERIENCE I EVERY HAD, after that I think I need to buy another Subaru just because of how it went. Ask for Jay and Charlie at South Coast Subaru you won't regret it.

Easy going-low pressure experience

by from aliso viejo, ca |

After a year of research on the used vehicle I knew I wanted to purchase, I found it at South Coast Toyota. Working with John he was certainly in tune with what I wanted and my research. He was very accommodating in showing the vehicle, test driving and in the discussions. During negotiations he certainly made me feel like no pressure or games, and the finance person was also informative in guiding the financial discussion on the best way to handle extras, finance payments, etc. All in all I felt like everyone was speaking my language with no pressure from anyone. I didn't give 5 stars as the whole process took quite a bit longer than other experiences, but that's probably part of the easy going attitude; the take your time attitude. Thanks for the positive experience. I love my new car!

Very Friendly, Helpful Salespeople

by from Santa Clarita, CA |

My "trade-in" car was not worth anything but they offered to drive it all the way back to my home (75 miles away) so I could donate it to charity. I felt that was "above and beyond" service from a dealership since it tied up 2 of their employees for about 2 1/2 - 3 hours. Everyone there was friendly and helpful and I got a great deal.

Very poor service

by from jeb |

Poor service, rude sales men. Damaged cars being sold with "clean titles." Cars that have been sold weeks earlier are still listed on the internet. DO NOT TRUST THIS CAR DEALER!

Great Communication

by from Orange County, CA |

Due to my work situation, I needed to communicate mostly by email and phone. Throughout the process South Coast Subaru was very responsive and accommodating. Buying a car is naturally a long, drawn out process but believe me the guys and gals here will do whatever they can to make sure everything goes smoothly. I was very happy with the service and product I received here. Would absolutely refer to anyone looking for a Subaru.

New Subaru

by from Long Beach, CA |

Went in to test drive and drove away in a brand new Subaru for a killer deal! Alex took great care of us, no pressure, super friendly. Since the purchase, he has continued to go above and beyond to make sure we are happy new Subaru owners. Claudio is nice to work with too. I highly recommend South Coast Subaru! The only recommendation we have is to make the women's restroom a little nicer.