South Coast Subaru

2927 Harbor Blvd, Costa Mesa, CA 92626

New 888-315-7094
Used 877-838-1094
Service 888-764-4009

Financing starting as low as 0.9% for up to 72months OAC!

Great Communication

by from Orange County, CA |

Due to my work situation, I needed to communicate mostly by email and phone. Throughout the process South Coast Subaru was very responsive and accommodating. Buying a car is naturally a long, drawn out process but believe me the guys and gals here will do whatever they can to make sure everything goes smoothly. I was very happy with the service and product I received here. Would absolutely refer to anyone looking for a Subaru.

Easy going-low pressure experience

by from aliso viejo, ca |

After a year of research on the used vehicle I knew I wanted to purchase, I found it at South Coast Toyota. Working with John he was certainly in tune with what I wanted and my research. He was very accommodating in showing the vehicle, test driving and in the discussions. During negotiations he certainly made me feel like no pressure or games, and the finance person was also informative in guiding the financial discussion on the best way to handle extras, finance payments, etc. All in all I felt like everyone was speaking my language with no pressure from anyone. I didn't give 5 stars as the whole process took quite a bit longer than other experiences, but that's probably part of the easy going attitude; the take your time attitude. Thanks for the positive experience. I love my new car!

Very Friendly, Helpful Salespeople

by from Santa Clarita, CA |

My "trade-in" car was not worth anything but they offered to drive it all the way back to my home (75 miles away) so I could donate it to charity. I felt that was "above and beyond" service from a dealership since it tied up 2 of their employees for about 2 1/2 - 3 hours. Everyone there was friendly and helpful and I got a great deal.

Very poor service

by from jeb |

Poor service, rude sales men. Damaged cars being sold with "clean titles." Cars that have been sold weeks earlier are still listed on the internet. DO NOT TRUST THIS CAR DEALER!

New Subaru

by from Long Beach, CA |

Went in to test drive and drove away in a brand new Subaru for a killer deal! Alex took great care of us, no pressure, super friendly. Since the purchase, he has continued to go above and beyond to make sure we are happy new Subaru owners. Claudio is nice to work with too. I highly recommend South Coast Subaru! The only recommendation we have is to make the women's restroom a little nicer.