Waco Hyundai

New 888-789-6783
Used 877-375-5058
Service 888-783-6156

The Heart and Soul of Motor Mile

stress free car buying experience

by from Waco, TX |

We did a lot of research online and found what we wanted at Waco Hyundai. Mr. Vargas, the internet manager, was our first contact with the dealership. The first contact of any deal will ?make or break? a sale and Mr. Vargas was very helpful. We made an appointment to see him the same day to check out the car and it was all ?downhill? after that. Our overall experience was very positive due to the staff and employees. A special thank-you to Chris for all his financial help and Steve Crenshaw?s help in making sure everything was done before we drove off. They both went above and beyond their responsibilities to make sure we closed a deal. We would highly recommend Waco Hyundai for a stress free car buying experience.

Waco Hyundai responded to this review

March 21, 2013

Wayne & Pam, thank you so much for making Waco Hyundai your trusted dealer. If there is anything we can do in the future to help out please let us know.

must read!

by from WACO, TX |

Where do I start? Day 1 with Waco Hyundai: They showed me 1 car (ONLY ONE) out of the lot, an old accent, and said this was the car for me...after a 2 second look at it I saw that the car had been wrecked at the front end and it was leaking fluids all over the place. they didn't take the time to show me any other cars, I said "no thanks" and went about my business. THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN MY STOPPING POINT. Day 2: Steve Crenshaw, who was a salesman but is now a manager there, called me and said they got 2 new accents in for basically the same price as the one that was significantly older and wrecked, All I needed to do was pick a color. So I head up there to check them out. I should tell you that this was a few years ago and this was my first car purchase with almost no credit built up or experience. I purchase one 2011 certified accent. Day 4: AAA has to pick my car up because the tires are bad and flat when I go out to look at my car. They exchange them with some used ones. In the mean time, they give me another accent to drive until they can get it back to me. which takes longer than it should. Short time later: (cant remember if it was 2 weeks or months...either way BAD) My car starts shaking terribly and when I press on the gas pedal it sputters and doesn't really do much going. it feels like the engine was going to fall out of the car. I call them, drop it off and they tell me they will figure it out and give me a call when its ready. MY CAR WAS READY THE NEXT DAY (SO THEY SAY) AND THEY NEVER CALLED ME!!!!!!!!!!! I HITCHED RIDES FROM PEOPLE FOR ALMOST 2 WEEKS WAITING ON A CALL. I started to worry about what is going on and called them, left a message because no one could get to the phone and they didn't get back to me until the next day and say they swore they called me and my co-signer. they never called us once. I let it slide. What they said was wrong with the car was a bad coil that needed to be replaced. one coil out of four. Another short time later: the car starts acting up again, same problem, This time I am on my lunch break and know my car isn't going to make it back to work. However, I am close to the dealership, so I call and tell them what is going on and the service manager says "the car is just trying to get used to you driving it" WHAT!!!!???? I may be a young woman and inexperienced at this but I am not that ignorant!!!!! I tell him that this is not the car trying to get used to being driven, the car has something majorly wrong with it!!!!! I am bringing it up and ask If they can provide me a way to get back to work since I have to be back in 20 minutes. The service manager says "uhhh, we don't do loner cars" By this time I was finally getting peeved, it takes a lot for me to get peeved, I still kept my cool. "Well, I am bringing my car back up there, and you are going to find a way to get me back to work on time". I go up there and see Steve the salesman and say " hey Steve what did you sell me?!" and he replies "A CAR WITH A WARRANTY" I didn't reply, then they have a mechanic in training drive me to work, IN MY CAR, ON THE INTERSTATE, (DANGEROUS) so he can see what I'm talking about, The mechanic in training says "Oh my gosh! this is bad!" and drops me off late to work. they "fix it" (said it was another coil that needed replacing) and dropped it back off at my work. I ask the service department can they just replace all the coils instead of having this happen over and over again. I cant afford to sit on the side of the road or be without for 2 more weeks.... they said "unfortunately we cant do anything unless it happens" There are only four coils, since I have purchased this car I've had them replaced 5 separate times. SPOKEN TO CORPORATE HAVE HAD 3 DIFFERENT PROBLEMS WITH THE CAR AND CORPORATE OFFERED ME A GIFT CAR TO THE PLACE OF MY CHOICE. GO TO GOOGLE FOR REST OF MY REVIEW

Very slow oil change

by from Waco, TX |

Went in for a 9:30 appointment for oil/filter change. My car sat where I had parked it for over 40 minutes before being taken to service. Then, it was a solid hour until it was ready. Meanwhile, they tried to pump up the labor charges for changing the cabin air filter. They brought the old one out for my inspection. Why should it cost more to slide a new one, rather than the old one, back in the slot. I would have gladly paid the parts cost. For disrespecting my time and money-grubbing, I'll look elsewhere for my next service.

not good

by from gatesville tx |

What kinda dealership tells the customer to come back tomorrow at 4pm so they can run the numbers, then you pick up the car then a week later they want you to come back to resign the paper work

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE-GREAT CAR!

by from Groesbeck, TX 76642 |

Steve Crenshaw was professional, very courteaous and let me know he was there to answer any questions that I might have. I told him I was just looking and in his laid back manner he quietly allowed me do so. In the questions I asked and the answers he gave helped lead me to the vehicle I was looking for. He is very knowledgeable about the vehicles and the dfferences of ea one. I am pleased with the purchase of our new 2013 Hyundai Sonata. He guided me through each button and gadget. He introduced me to Mr. Chapa and showed me where to come to bring my car for service. He made the statement that if I still needed questions answered or needed guidance on a feature he would be there to help. I would recommend Sam Nay Waco Hyundai to anyone that is looking for a new car and not sure what they want or need. Steve Crenshaw will be there to help you! Thank you, STEVE!

First Car Purchase

by from Waco, TX |

I wasn't planning on purchasing a car that day, but I knew I wanted a Hyundai Sonata. I was just going to look and test drive and once I talked to the salesman Roger Buck, I knew it was the place I trusted in. Going through the paper work, Steve Crenshaw helped me tremendously in getting and allowing me to make the purchase, a right/reliable purchase. I can honestly say Waco Hyundai and the employees are some of the best. Was definitely an experience of my life that I'll never forget. I will most likely make my second purchase here as well. Great experience, great people.... Not a bad word said. :) thank you Steve and Roger!!

Amazing experience!!

by from Clifton, TX |

I was extremely nervous about buying a newer car but Steve Crenshaw helped make it an amazingly easy process. I made an appointment to look at a particular used Santa Fe but when I got there he had already made a list of several he wanted me to compare. I looked at several they had and with his suggestions I ended up getting a nicer car and got a better deal than I expected. The hospitality shown to us from everyone there was great and I look forward to going back to Waco Hyundai!

New Car Buying Experience!

by from Waco, Tx |

I wanted to Thank Oz Vargas and Steve Crenshaw for all their help during this process. I started off working with Oz the Interenet Manager Specialist. He was very helpful and answered all my questions. He was very prompt and that was important to me. Oz then connected me with my Sales Professional-Steve Crenshaw. He was very helpful and worked hard for me to get the very best deal. They both went above and beyond their responsibilities to make sure I was satisfied. They both told me I could call anytime and they would answer any questions or help me with whatever I needed. This was a great and fun process. Thank you Oz and Steve! I will definitely will recommend Waco Hyundai to anyone that I know of looking to purchase a vehicle. Thank you, Lori Tuyo

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!!!!!!

by from Waco,TX |

I can't tell you how incredible my experience at Waco Hyundai was the other day. Steve Crenshaw helped me through this process. I have always been taken advantage when it comes to buying cars and it is usually a grueling experience to say the least. Not this time! Steve made me very comfortable, explained everything in detail and did NOT pressure me. I actually had a lot of fun buying a car this go around. When it was all said and done and he took the time to come out to the car to make sure I knew what every lever and every button did before I drove off, he asked, "So, are you happy?" Yes I am!!!!! Thank you Steve and the rest of the staff that assisted me as well.

Repeat customer

by from Waco, TX |

I have purchased 2 vehicles for my son from Steve Crenshaw at Waco Hyundai. Both times I have received excellent assistance & a fair trade in allowance. Everyone is super nice at the dealership. Ask for Steve Crenshaw - you won't go wrong!!!!

Awsome Timelessness

by from Waco, Tx |

We recently purchased a new 2012 Sonata from Waco Hyundai. Our Salesman Steve Crenshaw was outstanding. After dealing with the Ford dealership for over a week trying to get financed Steve had us financed with in a hour at a 2.9% interest rate. We had the papers signed in a hour and got home in time for dinner. This was a no nonsense deal no runaround. Roger was also a great help while we waited on Steve to finish with his other customers. Waco Hyundai did a great job.e