Waco Hyundai

Service 888-783-6156

The Heart and Soul of Motor Mile

Awsome Timelessness

by from Waco, Tx |

We recently purchased a new 2012 Sonata from Waco Hyundai. Our Salesman Steve Crenshaw was outstanding. After dealing with the Ford dealership for over a week trying to get financed Steve had us financed with in a hour at a 2.9% interest rate. We had the papers signed in a hour and got home in time for dinner. This was a no nonsense deal no runaround. Roger was also a great help while we waited on Steve to finish with his other customers. Waco Hyundai did a great job.e

Amazing Salesperson!

by from Waco, TX |

I just bought a 2011 Hyundai Sonata with the help of salesperson Steve Crenshaw. His expertise, knowledge and overall rapport made this brand new experience uncomplicated. He was able to answer every question I had, and give great suggestions without putting any pressure on me. He was able to assist in my trade in and put me at ease about the whole process. My overall experience was nothing but positive and I would recommend Steve to anyone interested in a stress free car buying experience.

2013 Santa Fe

by from Waco, TX |

Our sales professional, Steve Crenshaw was excellent. He was informative, and very knowledgable about the vehicle that we were looking at to take home with us. We had a lot of questions since we were moving from an older Tahoe to a vehicle with all the amenities. It is a considerable difference vehicle to vehicle and it will take some getting use to, but with Steve's assistance, I think we can conquer. Thank you and we look forward to a good adventure in our new Santa Fe.

October 9, 2012

That's great to hear!!! If there is anything we can do to help please let us know.. Waco Hyundai Sales Team

2013 Sonata

by from Waco, TX |

Our salesman John Nichols helped my husband pick out the best car for me to replace my 11 year old car that had been top of the line when I purchased it. I did not want to give up "my old friend" until John took the time to show the basic & special features of the one my husband was looking at. He was very kind & pleasant as well as the other staff that took their time with us as well. I am very happy with the car we chose.

October 9, 2012

Glad to hear John made the process easy for you!! Look forward to many wonderful years from your new Sonata and if there is anything we can do to help please let us know! Waco Hyundai Sales Team

doyle

by from hico tex. |

would have liked for the salesman tell me the car had no spare tire. i would have done things differently.

Purchasing a Hyundai Santa Fe

by from Waco, TX |

Our salesman John Nichols, went above and beyond what we expected. He showed us many cars, encouraged us to drive them and showed us all the bells and whistles (buttons) on the vehicle.

August 3, 2012

Awesome, we love knowing that you had a positive experience at Waco Hyundai. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Buying new Crossover

by from McGregor, TX |

We were looking to buy a crossover and this dealer staff was excellent. The salesman was great and explained all the features of our new Hyundai Santa Fe. The business manager shopped for the best rate for our loan and we did not ask him to. We got a great vehicle and had a great experience with this dealership. We would reccommend them to anyone.

March 24, 2012

Thank you for choosing Waco Hyundai for your recent purchase, please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with. Congratulations and enjoy your new Santa Fe!!!

Buying new Crossover

by from McGregor, TX |

We went to the dealership and were treated very well. They worked with us on the price and the business manager went out of his way to find us the best financing. We bought a 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe and are very pleased with the vehicle. The salesman was great. The salesman explained all the features of the vehicle and was very helpful.I would recommend them to anyone.