Select Auto Group

Select Auto Group

1501 51st Street NE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52402

Used 877-225-8175

Home of the Hassle Free Experience!

Great Customer Service

by from Madrid, IA |

We saw the car on Cars.com with a more than fair price in comparison to others we had been looking at from other dealerships. We asked for them to let us know of any wear and tear that might be on the vehicle we were looking at since we knew it was 7 years old. Rob was even kind enough to call back to let my husband he had been busy and was going to look the vehicle over and call back. They took the time to go out and look it over very carefully and let him know anything that might be a concern, any scratches or things they didn't see working. With that we knew it would be worth the drive to just go look. We feel the service was a big part in deciding to purchase a vehicle from them. Rob was a very pleasant sales person to deal with.

Thank you!

by from Cedar Rapids, Iowa |

I had a very good experience with Select Auto. Rod and Jamie were very helpful. I saw the car that I wanted and they worked with me so that I was able to drive it off their lot. I got a very good trade-in on my car that I sold to them. I am very, very happy with the car that I got and will tell everyone I know to go to Select Auto first when looking for a car!

Great, great, great experience

by from Walford, Iowa |

We have dealt with Select Auto before. We had an excellent experience working with Rob. We felt that we got a fair and honest deal. We would recommend Select Auto to anyone who would like a quality used car.

2000 Volkswagen Beetle

by from Huron, SD |

I can honestly say that this was one of the best experiences I have ever had with a dealership. Select Auto Group of cedar Rapids Iowa is 481 miles from where I live. They had great communication, completely hassle free, and the really concentrate on what the customer wants. They helped me get the car I had been searching for for quite some time. It's not very easy to get a vehicle you want thats far away, but they definitly made it wasy for me. The vehicle i purchased was in great condition and even if this particular vehicle was closer to me I would rather have gone to Select Autp Group of Cedar Rapids Iowa to purchase the vehicle. The staff was very friendly, they answered all of my questions with honesty! I will most likely do business wtih them again in the future if I ever buy another vehicle!!

Friendly staff, good buying experience

by from Dubuque, Iowa |

We had a very pleasant buying experience at Select Auto, Cedar Rapids, Iowa on 4/13/13. Our salesperson, Jamie, was very friendly, and answered all our questions regarding the vehicle we purchased. Also, Rob was very nice to deal with during the final details and actual purchase and final paperwork. We would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a used vehicle.