Lou Bachrodt Automall

Service 877-832-5644 Service 877-832-5644

Everything We Do is Driven By You

clean service, clean facilites

by from genoa,illinois |

Fast and friendly,not pushy. Brent was helpful, answered all my questions. my time at Lou Bachrodt was my best and least stressful time ever at a car dealership. A great place to get a good deal.

May 4, 2015

Gary, thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! Our team is focused on making the car buying experience both pressure-free and enjoyable, and I'm very pleased that your visit reflected our efforts. Brent is an asset to our team and will be thrilled to hear that his great customer service has made another satisfied customer. We appreciate your business and let us know if there's anything else we can do for you! Also, check us out on Facebook and Twitter to stay connected with dealer news and promotions. Best regards, George Schaffner | General Manager | george@bachrodt.com

Exceptional Experience

by from Rockford, IL |

Kevin Lee, our sales representative, was helpful in supplying me with the necessary data and pricing on models I was interested in purchasing. Kevin was courteous and very knowledgeable about the products. His enthusiasm was exceptional. He was helpful and very patient in answering all my many questions. My wife said it was the least stressful car buying experience we have ever had.

By far the best! Couldn't be happier.

by from Loves Park, Illlinois |

A true gem and how refreshing to see a staff care about how you feel than how much money they make. Visited over ten dealerships on this search, armed with the upmost internet data and Consumer Reports books. Same old same old at all, yet entered Lou B expecting the same of course. Couldn't have been more wrong. Fil, my sale assoc., had everything I learned and studied in his head and then some. Never insulting my intelligence he taught me beyond the auto. Dynamite mannerisms, friendly, and knew his skills to boot. Got the deal of a lifetime, and felt apart of a family. Everyone was so kind and I think they actually love their jobs. George came out to greet me after the true and truly has put that place on the map in my eyes. Brian back in cust. service was superb and has every need under control. I want to personally thank all of them and Fil especially because that's the first time my trust was earned so easily. On another note, the facilities were extremely comfortable top to bottom and heck... after changing my own oil for nearly forty years I think I'm gonna kick back in that lobby, enjoy some coffee and surf on my iPad with little or no chance of having to work on getting that oil outta my sleeve in the wash. Thanks again for an outstanding sale, I couldn't be happier!

February 2, 2016

Thank you for your review! We are glad you had a great experience at our dealership and hope you continue to come back for any of your automotive needs. Have a great day!

by from Rockford, IL |

From the first time you are greeted at the door to the final time leaving the dealership with the keys of your new vehicle in your hand you will feel like you have your own personal assistant. Brandon Campbell was fantastic in letting me figure out if the car was right for me without pushing or over selling. He got my husband and I out of there quickly and efficiently and always made it known that he worked for us. Great experience! Unfortunately had to come back a couple weeks after purchasing our new vehicle for brake work (manufacturing issue not dealer). Although I was a little stressed about having to take in my brand new 2016 car everyone at Bachrodt eased my anxiety. Jennifer Adams was my service advisor and was very nice and helpful.

February 2, 2016

By far the best!

by from Rockford, Illinois |

After taking my time shopping for a car and getting the same old same old, was flabbergasted by a breath of fresh air at this dealership. How fresh to find an amazing asset to the the Lou B team with sales associate Filiberto "Fil" Sotomayor there. Not only does this dude know every bell and whistle on ALL automobiles, but he puts it to you in an understandable way. I came there armed ( as I had in ten other dealerships ), with the typical Internet and consumer reports data. I poured over this stuff for a month to the point I could sell or buy them. Multiple models, and Fil not only sells them... he knows them! It's like he studied them with me, and not only that , he knows so much more and didn't make me feel stupid. I swear I got such a good deal, I kept looking for police in my rear view mirror that we're gonna nail me for stealing. I had no intention on buying when I walked in, but when Jupiter, Mars and Saturn line up you don't let this deal get away. The whole process was PERFECT! Everyone was uptempo and super friendly, from the top ( who personally came out to congratulate and meet me ) to Brian in customer care and service. What a friendly and safe feeling environment it is there. What a gem, so close to home. Experiences like this truly reassure me of the good old days and that people really can care more about residual business rather than the almighty dollar and quite frankly with me, they've earned it and deserve it!

February 3, 2016

Review of our Phenomenal Salesman

by from Winnebago, Il |

We stopped in a few months back to look for a vehicle. Unfortunately we were not in a position to purchase anything at that time. Fil was very helpful through the first process and delivered very useful information- plus he was patient. Now that we have found ourselves in a position to make a purchase we decided to come back and see Fil. We waited for over an hour while Fill finished up with another customer because we wanted to be guided by him again. He was very helpful, informative, professional and had a great attitude during our experience. Through the entire process he was fantastic. The only thing that we would change would be the keychain- we would prefer a picture of Fil on a keychain with his 'Hey! Hey! Hey!' smile!! Next time we are in need of a vehicle, we will be back for you Fil- we will always come back ;)

January 27, 2016

Thank you for the review! We truly appreciate your feedback. Feedback helps us to become a better dealership and helps create the best customer experience possible. We can't become great without the help of customers like yourself. We hope you continue to come back for any of your automotive needs and hope you have a great day!

Brandon Campbell is great

by from Rockford, IL |

Although a stressful process, Brandon Campbell made the whole thing a lot easier and was great to work with.

January 20, 2016

Erin, we are very glad to hear that Brandon made a stressful process into an easy going on. Providing exceptional customer service is our top goal and we are happy to hear that you received just that! Have a wonderful day.

Repeat customer always satisfied

by from South Beloit, Il |

We purchased a 2016 GMC ACADIA on 01/12/2016. This is the 5th vehicle over the years we have bought from Lou Bachrodt. We have continued to use Lou Bachrodt because of the great customer service we continue to get from our salesman Mike Fisher. He is always friendly and listens to what you need and want. He does not pressure you or try to get you into something you do not want. He works hard to find exactly what you are looking for. We will contact Mike for any future cars we need.

January 20, 2016

Thank you for leaving us such positive feedback! We are glad to hear that you received the best customer experience with Mike. We also would like to thank you for being a loyal customer. Please don't hesitate to contact us for any of your future auto needs! Have an awesome day!

They're great!

by from Rockford, il |

Nikki and bob are extremely helpful and will not let you leave unsatisfied. They are sweet and very knowledgeable. They made my visit amazing. They're sweethearts.

January 20, 2016

Thank you for leaving us a review! We are very happy to hear that Nikki and Bob provided you with the best customer service. If there is anything else you may need, please feel free to contact us. Have a great day!

Great buying experience

by from Roscoe,Il |

The whole process of buying my new truck was great. Thanks Kevin you were also great!

January 20, 2016

Thank you for leaving us a review! We are very happy to hear that Kevin provided you with the best possible experience. Please visit us again for your auto needs! Have a great day.