Lou Bachrodt Automall

New 866-818-2137
Used 866-708-7291
Service 877-832-5644

"Whatever it takes"

Second time new car buyer good people,

by from Poplar Grove Il. 61065 |

The service department was great to me while I owned a 2007 Silverado. I drove the truck 208,000 miles and was never let down. I took the truck in for all service work at the dealership. This time I am buying a 2013 Chevy Cruze for better milage.

February 12, 2013

William, we value your review as well as your loyalty to our dealership. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction in all areas of our dealership and it is comments like yours that really encourage our team. Congratulations on your brand-new Chevy Cruze and as always we look forward to working with you and servicing your vehicle! If you haven't already, be sure to like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter. We offer exclusive deals and coupons to our fans! Sincerely, George Schaffner

Great service, exact car I wanted

by from Rockford, IL. |

Our experience purchasing a car from Lou Bachrodt was GREAT and Will Stanicek was excellent at helping us with everything and finding the car we exactly wanted. Thanks for everything!!

Very satisfied with new car and salesman

by from Winnebago, Illinois |

Our salesman Fill was very good. We were very happy with our car and felt that we had gotten a fair deal. Our only complaint would be the time it took to get the paper work done. Our time with Fill was relatively short, but then we went to finish paperwork with another employee and it took forever. He was very nice and spoke with us as he worked. We were told the computers were not cooperating well that day and the printer's ink was having problems. We had waited for quite some time outside and then we were waiting for quite some time in his office as he tried to get the paperwork together. We were at the dealership 4 hours that day and this was to finalize a sale that had started on the previous day. The loan from the bank was already approved. We were supposed to just sign paperwork, be given information about the new car, and drive it away. We figured this might be a one time thing, since we have purchased several cars from this dealership and are usually very happy.

great service, friendly and helpful staff

by from Rockford, Il. |

Your service and professional attitude given the situation we were involved was beyond any dealership we have ever dealt with concerning servicing cars.

July 22, 2014

Terry, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us! At Lou Bachrodt Automall, we work very hard to provide each of our customers with a personalized and hassle-free experience. I am happy that we were able to exceed your expectations. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, George Schaffner | General Manager | george@bachrodt.com

Great experience

by from Rockford, IL |

I bought my last two new cars from this dealership. They are awesome to deal with and did everything to honor my request to make the deal go through. I will return when I purchase another car.

Our experience

by from Rockford, IL |

Our salesman did an excellent job , we were able to find the right vehicle for our family. The employees were kind and courteous...an all around good experience for us.....

Great Service after the sale

by from Rockford IL |

We had one minor issue that needed a service appointment as part of the deal. Bob worked closely with us to promptly get it scheduled and completed within a week of the purchase and within the day of the request.

Great Experience Overall!

by from Rockford, IL |

Sales experience and buying process was great. Salesperson listened to my needs and found options that worked great for me. I left with a car that I absolutely love with a great warranty..

July 23, 2014

Thank you for this great review, Talish! I'm pleased to hear that Wayne listened to your needs and got you in a vehicle you are happy with. We hope to see you again in the future! George Schaffner | General Manager | george@bachrodt.com

starter problems

by from Rockford Illinois |

Very welcoming. Mike (real tall guy) was very helping and polite. Able to let me know what was going on the whole time instead of leaving me guessing. The only problem I have, which can't easily be fixed, is there r wait. You guys are very busy and long wait timed to get vehicles in and out. It's hard for me leaving my truck.there over night especially two nights or more due to it being my business truck. If I don't have it I can't work. Wish there could be a fast lane for business vehicles to be priorty. Other than that great job.

Service work well done.

by from Rockford, IL |

The problem with the back up camera was taken care of. The only thing that might have better was if the replacement radio had been in stock so I didn't have to leave the car over night. That was not a big deal though. It was taken care of and the back up camera works fine. I am satisfied. Jennifer was pleasant to work with.

Great Service

by from Rockford IL |

I would like to thank Brandon Campbell on finding me a great new car.. I went in looking for a truck but I left with a brand spanking new 2014 Chevy Impala.. He now has got my son and me new cars and I appreciate his help!!!

July 23, 2014

Congratulations on your new 2014 Chevrolet Impala, Mr. Netters! It is nice to know that Brandon was able to provide you with great service. Please call or visit us should you need anything else, be it service or sales. Have fun driving! Sincerely, George Schaffner | General Manager | george@bachrodt.com