Hughes Motor Group

1030 Riverside Dr, Methuen, MA 01844

Used 877-468-8907

bad car dealers

by from haverhill ma |

Had to bring them to court won judgement for 2400 so they cant be that good. They are are deceptive .check your lemon law with this company

great job!! bostonhighline

by from boston |

not only did they help****** great car better than expected and my sent friend there also ........George is great...took a few days as stated but done

Caring and Respectful dealership that helped me...

by from LAWRENCE MASS. |

Friendly, courteous and the staff treated me well. Great selection of vehicles Helped me get financed with relative ease. I highly recommend them if you need a nice car or truck

Hughes chnged ownership don't judge by past review

by from W. Townsend, MA |

My thanks to Nathan and the team at Hughes Automotive. Buying a used vehicle can be a scary process. I found Nathan to be honest and upfront and i have had no reservations about my purchase.

Buyer b ware

by from Haverhill mass |

Thanks to their lawyer sending me a return letter to me on my 93a letter I can now move forward in suing Hughes motors. I have overwhelming evidence to prove it. Picture of the odometer on miles as well as pictures to prove they violated a law that displays your rights of the lemon laws looking forward to it . Stinks that it will take a while but perseverance will prevail.

GREAT SALES AND SERVICE

by from KEENE NH |

THANK YOU BILL AND DENNIS THANKS BILL FOR COMING IN ON SUNDAY TO HELP ME OUT AND GETTING ME IN THE RIGHT CAR HUGE THANKS TO DENNIS FOR GETTING ME A LOW INTEREST RATE AND LOWER THAN EXSPECTED PAYMENT AND THANK YOU FOR THE NEW TIRES YOU GUYS ARE GREAT

Consistent quality vehicle and customer service

by from Milton, MA |

I was looking for another Honda, period. Although this dealership is at least 45 minutes away from me, past experience with them (bought my last Honda from them 7yrs ago) has been beneficial in many ways. I believe they know what brings customers back and they proved to me service and attitude is a huge role in that. My sales consultant was Bill P., he worked tirelessly to get me into the car that fit my current finances. The finance manager, Dennis, got all paperwork together quickly so I was out the door within an hour. I refer Hughes Group constantly and will continue to do so. Both my last car and this car were deals and the buying experiences were painless.

Never again

by from Boston, Mass |

I'm not sure where to start. I called about a vehicle and the guy never told me the vehicle wasn't there. Instead he told me what he needed to get me to the dealership. I showed up and couldn't believe what a dump the place was. They tried selling me another vehicle when I got there and the guy seemed to have no idea about the vehicle I was looking for. They have still been posting ads for the vehicle (reposting, not just forgetting to remove old listing). I couldn't have been more upset. Do not waste your time with these people.

Hughes Motor Group responded to this review

October 1, 2013

I AM SORRY FOR YOUR EXPERENCE WOULD LIKE TO MAKE IT RIGHT FOR YOU PLEASE CONTACT EDDIE@978-886-7601

Wrong Information- Pressurized for loan

by from Methun, MA |

Over the phone we have discussed for car , when I have reached there , Dealer told me that car price more than whatever written in website. Then they are trying to show me other car (much costly) & pressurized for loan. Wrong Information, Don't know how to business.

Hughes Motor Group responded to this review

October 1, 2013

I am truly sorry for your experience and would like to make it up to you please contact eddie @978-886-7601

Definitely recommend Hugh Motors - Methuen, MA

by from Dracut, MA |

Hugh's Motors is a streamlined, o-wastedealership developed and maintained with an overwhelming focus on delivering the lowest possible price for a quality pre-owned vehicle. I went looking for one thing and came out with something so much better at a GREAT price! Everyone working at Hugh Motors was extremely willing to help me and I did not feel rushed to make a decision or persuaded to choose a different vehicle than what I wanted. I will definitely recommend Hugh to my family and friendsI have now had my vehicle for over 3 months and I could not be any happier. Overall they delivered great service and had I had a wonderful experience, not to mention getting a great deal on my vehicle!