PEPE INFINITI

300 Central Ave, White Plains, NY 10606

Used 877-885-1120

Great service

by from WhitePlains, NY |

George is an amazing caring salesman . He was diligent in leading us to our new vehicle. He was understanding of our concern and need. I give him an A+ in his knowledge and understanding of his position & products. I wouldn't hesitate in referring family or friends as I'd be sure they would be in good hand.

pepe infiniti

by from Ossining NY |

I have had only the very best experience in leasing and servicing my 2013 G35. I just brought this car in for an oil change and overall check-up and the 2 gentleman , Jack Sherman and George Brunner, who worked with me were extremely professional and accommodating. In addition to making sure that the car was in in perfect condition, they took care of installing my bluetooth and dealing with Sirius radio for me. I received a loaner car for the hours that they worked on the car which allowed me to take care of chores during the service time. Pepe Infiniti is the best dealer I have ever dealt with, and I would never think of going anywhere else.

Excellent Dealership

by from Des Moines, IA |

After a significant amount of researching, test driving, etc, we decided we wanted to purchase a Used Certified Infiniti QX56. We were very set on the exact color and options we wanted, which proved relatively difficult to locate. The good thing was, we found the exact vehicle we were looking for at PEPE Infiniti, the bad thing was, we are about 1,200 miles from PEPE. I had never purchased a vehicle without seeing it in person, and this was a little farther than I was willing to drive. After reviewing every one of their feedback, it was evident that many people were very happy with their PEPE experience. I called PEPE, explained my situation, and asked some very specific questions regarding the vehicle. I was very happy with the people I talked to and the attention I got. Needless to say, I ended up purchasing the vehicle and had it shipped, without ever personally seeing it. Throughout the purchase process I encountered several miscellaneous questions, which were always addressed in a timely manner. Once the vehicle was delivered, I was extremely pleased! The vehicle was absolutely immaculate, drove like new, and was exactly as described by PEPE's staff. Throughout this process, I worked primarily with Steve and Bella, which I was very happy with. However, everyone I worked with at PEPE was very helpful. Bottom line - I got the exact vehicle I was looking for, at a very competitive price, and I am extremely happy with my PEPE experience. I would definitely recommend PEPE!

2010 HONDA

by from 10601 |

I Recently purchased a car from PEPE INFINITI.Salesman Mike Telep was very helpful, and a pleasure to work with! Mike along with all the staff make you feel at home, and make the car shopping experience very easy. I highly recommend PePe Infiniti , and Mike Telep to all my friends! Mike B

Awesome Dealership

by from Stamford, Ct. |

I was interested in a pre-owned low mileage SUV. I was introduced to PEPE Infiniti through a neighbor. At PEPE Infiniti, Mike T showed me exactly what I wanted and we took a test drive, where he explained all the attributes of the SUV. He did an excellent job of winning me over and I decided to purchase the vehicle. Mike and his manager, Bill, gave me an awsome price. They made the transaction easy and uncomplicated, using a trade-in to offset the price. Mike also took care of all of the paperwork for me in transferring my current registration and insurance to the new car. Everyone that I interacted with at PEPE went out of their way to make me and my wife comfortable, expedite the sale and get the SUV ready for me within a couple of days. I will definitely send friends and family to this dealership for their honest, knowledgable and professional manner in which they processed the transaction. After I picked up the SUV during the following week, Mike called and wanted to make sure that I was happy with everything. This follow-up was greatly appreciated and showed the care and support this dealership provides to their customers and speaks highly of their attitude to customer care even after the sale........FANTASTIC!!!!

How to buy a car

by from Ossining, ny |

As a very senior citizen and long-term car fanatic , this is the best car-buying experience I've ever had. The sales rep, Steve Goldberg, was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and simply very pleasant. We actUally enjoyed our car buying experience, for the first time in at least a dozen cars! We were confident that what he said was correct and informative.

How to buy a car

by from Ossining, ny |

Great Dealership

by from Yonkers, NY |

I was recently searching the market for a used vehicle. I purchased my car a few weeks ago from Pepe Infiniti. The salesman, Mike, was very imformative as well as helpful. He did everything to make sure that the car was in perfect condition before I drove away with it. I even recieved an email from him after Hurricane Sandy, just reaching out to make sure that everything was okay. He was great, and in the future I would DEFINITELY purchase a vehicle from this company.

just purchased a cpo G37x coupe

by from Rockland County, NY |

I just purchased my 3rd car from Pepe, a cpo g37x coupe. Steve G was my salesman and at one point the process got a little shaky but Steve was honest and extremely helpful and worked hard to get me into the car I wanted. All in all, it was a pleasure working with Steve G and the staff at Pepe. Also, your new facility - the showroom and service area is quite impressive.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Newtown, CT |

My husband and I were looking for a replacement for our '07 Infiniti FX35. We did exhaustive research online and ultimately with select dealerships. We knew what make/models we were interested in and what the appropriate price points were for the used cars along with my trade. This was my first buying experience with PEPE. It was superior to all other dealerships. The show room was beautiful housing both new and certified used cars. All the used cars were immaculate (just as was communicated over the phone). We ultimately purchased a newer FX 35 with low miles. Steve Goldberg, the sales consultant, was very easy to work with. He was honest and straight forward. He knew we were motivated buyers and were not interested in haggling. He came back with an aggressive offer which we could not refuse. From the initial viewing through the final paperwork, the customer experience was superb. I would highly recommend this dealership!