Baker Motor Company

Service 888-290-1840

Driven to Serve

WOW... What a Dealership

by from Charleston, SC |

We recently decided it was time for us to purchase a new car. My husband and I narrowed it down to three choices Mercedes Benz, Lexus and BMW. We went to the Lexus dealership, looked at and drove a car and just didn't get the feeling that they cared one way or another. We then went to BMW and unfortunately we were greeted by a young gentleman that was obviously new to the dealership, after he and his manager tried to "sell" us a car we left and almost decided to give up. Glad we didn't. We were greeted at the door of the Mercedes dealership with a heartfelt " Welcome to Baker Motor Company" and from then on it was an a solute joy. My salesman Steve was. Ice enough but it was really Walt Kinney who we fell in Love with. So easy to deal with and a true genuine gentleman. I will recommend Baker and Walt to all that will listen to me. Thank You so much I Love my car.

It's All about the Sales person.

by from Summerville SC |

On my visit to Baker, I was greeted by Thomas Ryan Downing. I told him what I wanted. He didn't have it on the lot, but said we could go inside and see if he could find me one. Found one in Mt Pleasant. Gave me the directions, and sent me on my way. When I got there, I test dove the car, loved it, but felt like they were asking to much for it. It was a 2011, and I felt for that price, I could just buy a new one. They didn't seem to be too interested in working with me. As a female I felt they thought I would go along with whatever number they gave me. So I left, and would never consider buying a car from them. On my ride home, Ryan called to see how I liked the car, Told him I loved it, but the guys there wouldn't work with me. So he told me he would find me the car I wanted. One day later he calls me, and said he found one. We discussed the price, and I bought the car. The Mt Pleasant guys could learn a lot from Ryan. His determination and dedication was excellent. He was very professional. Because he took the time to follow up on me, He got the sell. I will highly recommend Baker, and make sure they ask for Ryan. The one in Mt Pleasant needs to retrain their salesman, and their Manager. I will be buying another car in 2 years for my Son. Ryan will be the first one I call. I hope Baker know's what kind of employee they have and appreciate him.

My C-300

by from charleston sc |

This is my third Mercedes purchased since 2004 and though I have always recieved great service at Baker's this has been the most simplified and easiest process I have ever had at Baker's or at any dealership for that matter. I was assisted by Ben Cart who was very attentive courteous and knowledgeable, you would of thought he was a seasoned pro instead of just three weeks on the job. From the moment I walked in to the moment I drove away with my new C-300 Ben took the time to make sure everything went as smooth as possible and I was amazed how fast the whole transaction took. I am truly satified with my excellent experience. Thanks again Ben and also a shout out to the finance guy Oliver. Great Job!

It only took two years...

by from Charleston, SC |

I had been shopping for a new car for two years. I wasn't in a position where I had to make a purchase, and there was just nothing out there that I was falling in love with. My husband owns a vehicle from Baker, and he talked me into stopping in to look at what was new for 2013. I had previously shown some interest in the Infiniti vehicles, so we started there. I found a new 2011 on the lot, which of course piqued my interest. We walked inside to find someone to show it to us. There began our relationship with Ryan Downing. He allowed us to look over the vehicle, ask tons of questions, criticize, drive, research on our phones, and hem-and-haw. He shared his personal experience with the Infiniti brand. He also didn't pressure me about why I had yet to make a decision, and not once did he tell me I should "pull the trigger". He contacted me when he said he would, and he made every effort to make purchasing a new car a smooth transition for me. We were able to do much of the paperwork over the phone, and when I showed up to sign the papers and take delivery, the car was out front with a congratulations sign on the dashboard. He was thorough and never made me feel uncomfortable or pressured. He didn't even run away when I got teary-eyed as I transferred my belongings from my old car to my new car. Although the finance/paperwork person left a little to be desired, the sales and service folks are phenomenal. Ryan has followed up with me to make sure I have no questions and that I've figured out what all the buttons do. I take advantage of the free car washes most Saturdays. The waiting area is well-appointed, and there's always coffee. I haven't dealt with the service department yet, and I hope not to on a regular basis, but I have experiences with my husband's vehicle. Baker has gone the extra step to make sure things are done right and if they aren't, they make them right. Overall, I have to say that I'm impressed with Baker, and I'm very satisfied that I purchased my new car there.

Excellent!!

by from Greenville, SC |

I recently purchased a used SLK 55 AMG from Baker Motor Company and the service both before and after the sale were above reproach. Excellent company, great staff, and wonderful customer service. Purchased from Ryan Downing who was more than helpful but never gave me a pushy feeling, exactly what a salesperson should be. Thanks again, and highly recommended to everyone.

Highly Recommend!

by from Mount Pleasant, SC |

I have my car serviced at Baker Motor and will not go anywhere else! James and the guys in the service department talk straight and charge fairly. 100% hassel free... every time!

Buying a New Car

by from Ridgeville SC |

It Was a pleasure for me to by my new Mercedes Benz From Sales Consultant, Ross Griffiht, After the sale, he took me around to the Maintance area, waiting area. interduce, to some of the maint. personnel. he did a very good job. I would Recommend this dealership to someone anytime. Bob Nix

Great Service/Great People

by from Orlando, FL |

My experiences with Baker Motor Company over the past 7 years have been fantastic.

Leasing a new Mercedes-Benz

by from Mount Pleasant, SC |

Great experience with Steve Blowers as our sales guy. He listened to what we wanted, gave us clear and quick options. Set up all paperwork and we drove out with a new car. This is my second car from Baker Motors and I always service my car there as well. This dealership has always delivered excellent service and product.

impressive experience

by from Myrtle Beach SC |

I was very pleased with the overall purchase experience at Baker Merceees. My salesperson, Ross Griffith was knowledgeable and professional and satisfied any needs or questions I had. The facility is top notch, just what you would expect from Mercedes.