Diamond Motorworks

Diamond Motorworks

1688 Quincy Ave, Naperville, IL 60540

New 630-579-9955
Used 888-538-7429

Specializing in luxury/sports cars. We make long distance transactions safe and easy. Stop by if you're local!

Bought An awesome 335 BMW!!

by from Bloomington IN |

Nice car nice person. I'm here from china for school and diamond motor works was So easy to deal with ! Thanks again.

I love my new yellow Corvette!

by from Barrington, IL |

I just bought a yellow Corvette from Diamond Motorworks and I must say my dream has come true! These guys made it happen and they shared my excitement for the car! They have earned a customer for life and I'm bound to come back. Very down to earth, courteous and responsive staff. Not pushy at all and just all around nice and educated guys! Thanks again!

I have bought 4 cars over the last 10 years!

by from Oak Brook Illinois |

I have bought 4 cars over the last 10 years. 3 BMW's and a Mercedes for my Dad. They understand the needs of the Client. They specialize in luxury cars and they know what I like. My first BMW M5 is still my favorite car and they literally walked me by the hand from locating the right car to learning how make it perform best. Great follow up and more importantly excellent follow through. I will be buying again next month for our first large SUV with a third row. Their advice has literally saved my family thousands of dollars. I have been meaning to leave this review for quite sometime but watching them patiently walk my very picky wife through our most recent search made it imperative that I thank them publicly.

Awesome service, great car, honest dealer

by from California |

Had my BMW M3 shipped to california, talked to the owner Rami over the phone he was honest and answered all my questions. Car looked exactly the same as the pictures, runs great, no problems. I have had it for about 6 months, will be a repeat customer.

My Z4 was worth the drive!

by from St. Louis, MO |

Drove from St. Louis to purchase the car. We were met with professionalism & a smile. The car was everything I had expected it to be. The buying process went smoothly...no high-pressure sales pitch. Nice dealership, nice cars, nice people! It was a pleasure doing business with Diamond Motorworks. Thanks, Rami!

My Z4 was worth the drive!

by from St. Louis, MO |

Drove from St. Louis to purchase the car. We were met with professionalism and a smile. The car was everything I expected it to be. The buying process was smooth...no high-pressure sales pitch. Nice dealership, nice cars, nice people! It was a pleasure doing business with them. Thanks, Rami! Love my Z4.

Fair prices and very accomodating.

by from Forest Park, IL |

I bought a Corvette and couldn't be happier. Staff is courteous and to the point. You can tell they're car enthusiasts as well. They we're totally fine with a pre-purchase inspection and also took my trade in at a fair price. I financed through them and that process took a little long, but worked out great in the end and was worth it. Thanks guys!

DEALER DOES NOT WANT REPEAT CUSTOMERS

by from DENVER COLO |

THEYWANT TO STEEL YOUR CAR AND THERE CAR IS PREFECT SO YOU PAY OVER VALUE VERY POOR DEALERSHIP

All sales prices are firm.

by from San Antonio, Texas |

Got a response after the 2nd email. Basically, all prices are firm.

Good experience

by from Chicago, IL |

I am writing this review a little late... I bought a used Mercedes from Diamond Motorworks two years ago. The dealership was a little hard to find, because it is off the main road, but they had a great selection of cars. The online description for my car was incorrect in one way, which is that it said the car had heated seats when it did not. However, Rami discounted the car to adjust for it, which was fine for me. The car has been running great ever since. I would definitely go back to them for the next purchase.