Diamond Motorworks

Diamond Motorworks

1688 Quincy Ave, Naperville, IL 60540

New 630-579-9955
Used 888-538-7429

Specializing in luxury/sports cars. We make long distance transactions safe and easy. Stop by if you're local!

Outstanding Service!

by from Huntley, IL |

My wife and I bought a Hummer and the buying experience was one of the best I have had. They know their vehicles and agreed to let us test drive several times and have an inspection done. The paperwork was a breeze and we were out in an hour once we purchased. Honest and professional. Next vehicle we need...we will return.

Bought 328xi great service and facility !

by from Chicago il |

Great experience and beautiful BMW through Diamond Motorworks. Thanks guys I'll be back! Very easy and fast financing as well.

94 Supra

by from Naperville, IL |

Purchased a 94 supra from Diamond Motorworks. The car is in great shape as I saw on their website. Rami and Louie were very helpful.

December 15, 2013

Thank you Ken! Enjoy your Twin Turbo Supra 6 speed and please come back:) Sincerely Rami Suleiman and the team at Diamond Motorworks.

Great dealership

by from Madison, wi |

Easy process and friendly service. I had no issues. Staff is friendly, up front and honest. I would recommend this dealer to anyone interested in rare, high end, or exotic vehicles

December 15, 2013

Keep that Supra out of the snow Brad! Thanks again and congratulations on your Supra Turbo 6 Speed Black/Black, WOW! Sincerely Rami Suleiman and the team at Diamond Motorworks

Great service

by from Chicago, il |

Not the biggest fan of fixed prices. I like negotiating. The facility is clean and well-kept.

December 15, 2013

Thank you for your business, we surely appreciate it! Sincerely Diamond Motorworks

A diamond in the rough

by from Orland Park, IL |

The staff at Diamond Motor Works is very professional yet friendly. After a not so pleasant experience going from dealer to dealer, I stumbled upon their establishment. Their customer service is by far the best. They were very patient with me, staying open after hours when I was running late. I ended up driving off in my new car very satisfied with the whole thing. Definitely recommend Diamond Motorworks to anyone in the market, great cars, at great prices, great customer service too. What more can you ask for?

Top notch product and customer service! AA++

by from Chicago, IL |

I bought my first car, a beautiful BMW, from Diamond Motorworks and was very pleased with the experience from start to finish. The salesman I dealt with was informed, pleasant and not too pushy and consulted with me to help me to find the car that best suited my needs and my pocketbook. I have already sent two friends to shop their extensive inventory of fine autos and both ended up buying cars from them. Highly recommend!

Great People to Deal With

by from Bolingbrook, IL |

Very easy to do business with. Great selection of cars all in very good condition. You can tell they are car people by the way the do business. Provided all the information needed to make a informed purchase such as copy of the Carfax and helpful in getting the car I wanted to buy to a mechanic for a pre-purchase inspection. Best experience in long time with a car dealer.

Found a great car

by from Lockport,IL. |

Found a good quality car for a fair price. The Saturn Outlook was the top of the line model and it had low milage. Very clean car.

A rare dealership for the sportscar enthusiast

by from Chicago, IL |

We were looking for a very specific type of pre-owned vehicle (manual, convertible, sport package, etc.), and Diamond was the only dealership in Chicago area that seemed to have several models that fit our criteria. It is great to see a dealership that has such a great selection of sport cars, especially those options that you typically do not find at other dealers. Staff were professional and accomodating. Prices were extremely competitive for the models/options, and we received good value for our trade-in. Sales process was efficient and smooth. Worth the 1 hour+ drive out to Naperville.