Diamond Motorworks

Diamond Motorworks

1688 Quincy Ave, Naperville, IL 60540

New 630-579-9955
Used 888-538-7429

Specializing in luxury/sports cars. We make long distance transactions safe and easy. Stop by if you're local!

My Z4 was worth the drive!

by from St. Louis, MO |

Drove from St. Louis to purchase the car. We were met with professionalism & a smile. The car was everything I had expected it to be. The buying process went smoothly...no high-pressure sales pitch. Nice dealership, nice cars, nice people! It was a pleasure doing business with Diamond Motorworks. Thanks, Rami!

My Z4 was worth the drive!

by from St. Louis, MO |

Drove from St. Louis to purchase the car. We were met with professionalism and a smile. The car was everything I expected it to be. The buying process was smooth...no high-pressure sales pitch. Nice dealership, nice cars, nice people! It was a pleasure doing business with them. Thanks, Rami! Love my Z4.

Fair prices and very accomodating.

by from Forest Park, IL |

I bought a Corvette and couldn't be happier. Staff is courteous and to the point. You can tell they're car enthusiasts as well. They we're totally fine with a pre-purchase inspection and also took my trade in at a fair price. I financed through them and that process took a little long, but worked out great in the end and was worth it. Thanks guys!

DEALER DOES NOT WANT REPEAT CUSTOMERS

by from DENVER COLO |

THEYWANT TO STEEL YOUR CAR AND THERE CAR IS PREFECT SO YOU PAY OVER VALUE VERY POOR DEALERSHIP

All sales prices are firm.

by from San Antonio, Texas |

Got a response after the 2nd email. Basically, all prices are firm.

Good experience

by from Chicago, IL |

I am writing this review a little late... I bought a used Mercedes from Diamond Motorworks two years ago. The dealership was a little hard to find, because it is off the main road, but they had a great selection of cars. The online description for my car was incorrect in one way, which is that it said the car had heated seats when it did not. However, Rami discounted the car to adjust for it, which was fine for me. The car has been running great ever since. I would definitely go back to them for the next purchase.

Great Experience, will be back.

by from Chicago, IL |

Great selection of luxury vehicles and prices that are more then fair. No pressure comfortable atmosphere and professional staff. I had my eyes set on a nice E350 Mercedes and can't be happier. From the start, the experience was A+.

buyer beware

by from wheaton, illinois |

the crown victoria they still have for sale has a broken 4th gear in the trans. then hands me a receipt stating the transmission has been rebuilt. carfax and title didnt match. the guy stated he got ripped off from the auction now hes trying to rip u off

Nice owner, cool cars

by from Oswego, IL |

I actually wound up buying my Corvette from another dealer, but I have no problem with Diamond Motors. They were nice guys and had an inventory of a lot of cool looking cars. There were a few discrepancies between the online description and what the actual car was, but the owner had no problem with me taking the car and getting it checked out. Ultimately, I purchased a newer, certified Corvette, but the one I was considering at Diamond Motors was priced accordingly. It's a relaxed atmosphere there, and the deal is pretty much take it or leave it. No pressure, and we shook hands and wished each other well. I would still recommend it even though I went elsewhere.

my cherry car

by from St. Michaels, MD |

my experience with Diamond Motorworks was great from start to finish. Excellent products on offer, best price, friendly service and an easy transaction made this purchase an easy one. Despite coming 900 miles for the car, it was no problem getting to the dealership nor deciding that this was the car for me. This car is my dream car; das auto ist mein traumauto.