Village Auto Inc.

Village Auto Inc.

1650 Velp Ave, Green Bay, WI 54303

Used 888-234-0478

Top Quality Pre-Owned Vehicles

Couldn't have been a better experience.

by from Howard, WI |

I bought a Buick from Village Auto Oconto last fall and a GMC Yukon from Village Auto Green Bay a few weeks ago. I am extremely happy with both vehicles. I did my homework before these purchases, and found Village Auto to be the logical choice. They were very organized and were able to answer all of my questions right away. I was impressed with their facilities, and the fact that they have full-time mechanics inspecting these vehicles. I'll be buying my cars here from now on.

Very Happy

by from DePere |

I bought a 2002 F150 here in April and I have no complaints. Price was excellent and so was the service. Their website was very helpful before I went to the store. The only place I found that has a decent selection of trucks below ten grand, and everything on the site has pictures and videos.

Rude and Ignorant

by from Green Bay, WI |

Bought a 04 Taurus from the dealership in Oconto. The salesman was nice when we were looking but its all an act just to earn a buck. After being told that the "check engine light came on the vehicle and its nothing" I test drove the car and figured it would work for what I needed. I was also told that I would get the 1-month, 1000 mile warranty, which was a lie. The following week I had to bring my car in 3 times to get fixed because it had issues. The mechanics do not know how to look at or fix a vehicle. I was told that I needed a new alternator, then the fuel filter was bad, and the back brakes were cracked. Out of those three things only the brakes were bad. After being fixed and having to pay over $500 dollars in repairs, because I didn't get the warranty the car still didn't work. I told them that I was still having starting issues to which they replied with they weren't sure what the issues were. Finally I had a Ford mechanic look at it and it was a bad starter. I had to deal with the sales manager at the Velp location, to which this guy was smug and rude as well. Overall Village auto has nothing but lemons, rude sales people and ignorant mechanics. I would suggest if you want to go to a small used car dealership go to Smitty's.

They worked with me

by from Rothschild wi |

Had problems with my car they got back with me fixed everything the way it should be happy with the car will go back to him. They do what they say they will help you out. First review I got too excited and and frustrated but they helped. Got it done right thanks guys

Nothing but problems

by from Rothschild Wisconsin |

Bought a 2001 Grand Prix GT nice people but nothing but problems with car. Leaking oil said they would fix, said it was done took home, leaked oil all over garage floor took it back took 2 weeks to get back but nice enough to give me a car to drive. They said they took out transmission to fix Problem got it back and still leaks trams fluid what do I do

Wonderful

by from Ashwaubenon |

Found a great Camry here at a great price. The whole process was terrific, and I would highly recommend Village Auto to anyone.

Great deal Great car

by from Appleton |

Just had a great buying experience here, friendly salesman and great selection. Bought a 2008 Impala at a price nobody else could touch.

February 7, 2014

Greatly appreciated Jason! We hope to see you again someday.

Lug Nuts!!!!

by from Rothschild, WI |

Last week Saturday I bought a 2003 Silverado from them. I got told they put in brand new brakes, well apparently the person who did my brakes missed lug nut day when he was trained!! There is some uneven wear on the front left tire of my truck. Both my Dad and I thought it a vibration was from that. I went to go take the tire off and all of the lug nuts except one was holding the tire on. The other lug nuts were about to fall off!!!!! The one which was holding the tire on was barley tight. Had I driven a few more miles on it the tire would have fallen off!!! They also told me the rockers were professionally redone. They weren't even replaced. Somebody did some patching to them though. Not a professional job. I probably will not be buying a vehicle from them in the future.

January 18, 2014

I sincerely regret that this happened and I take situations like this very seriously. The satisfaction and safety of Village Auto's customers is our top priority and we recognize that those who choose to buy a vehicle from us are putting their trust in our product. I can tell you with certainty that this was an isolated incident. We pulled your truck's file and the inspection report to determine how this may have happened and who is responsible. Appropriate actions have been taken to ensure that this will not happen again. As for the rocker panels, our notes indicate that there was remedial work done to improve their condition and integrity without total replacement. Our hope it that you will enjoy owning this truck for years to come. Feel free to contact me directly, I would be glad to share more information with you and am interested in anything else you may have to add. 920-621-4323 Darren Spencer Thank you for bringing this to our attention and thank you for your business.

Very Happy

by from Mountain, WI |

Bought a '05 Chevy truck in October, beat on it when I took it hunting and it's been perfect. Great people, price, and service. Would recommend to anybody.

January 18, 2014

Thank you Wayne, greatly appreciated. Thank you for your business and hope to see you again someday.

Taken advantage of...

by from green bay WI |

Village Auto is dishonest, the salesman are sleazy, and they are only about making a buck.....even if it means taking advantage of a young college students. Please do not buy from Village Auto...stay away,far away!!

December 3, 2013

I apologize for your experience and assure you that is not our method of operation. Please give me the opportunity to hear your concerns by contacting me directly at 621-4323. Thank you, Darren Spencer

They leave out pretty important information!!!

by from Green Bay, WI |

Found a 2007 Chevy Cobalt I really liked. When I test drove it it pulled a little to the right so I told the salesman and he said they replaced the tires which threw the alignment off an they would do one before I picked up the vehicle. Well come to find out the "minor" accident that the vehicle was in before it was put up on auction where they got it from had actually caused frame damage. The salesman sure left that detail out and I found out during my extensive research of the vehicle. Good to know they could leave out something so important and try to sell the vehicle anyway knowing it had such an issue.

October 8, 2013

On behalf of Village Auto I apologize that you felt you were misled. However, we make every effort to provide vehicle history reports to each of our customers for each one of our vehicles free of charge. Every vehicle file contains a "hard-copy" of it's history and our website has links to these reports adjacent to every listing. It's worth mentioning that the frame turned out to be fine and the "pull" was remedied with a simple alignment. Thank you for your concern. -Darren Spencer