Village Auto Inc.

Village Auto Inc.

1650 Velp Ave, Green Bay, WI 54303

Used 888-234-0478

Top Quality Pre-Owned Vehicles

Couldn't have been a better experience.

by from Howard, WI |

I bought a Buick from Village Auto Oconto last fall and a GMC Yukon from Village Auto Green Bay a few weeks ago. I am extremely happy with both vehicles. I did my homework before these purchases, and found Village Auto to be the logical choice. They were very organized and were able to answer all of my questions right away. I was impressed with their facilities, and the fact that they have full-time mechanics inspecting these vehicles. I'll be buying my cars here from now on.

Wonderful

by from Ashwaubenon |

Found a great Camry here at a great price. The whole process was terrific, and I would highly recommend Village Auto to anyone.

Great deal Great car

by from Appleton |

Just had a great buying experience here, friendly salesman and great selection. Bought a 2008 Impala at a price nobody else could touch.

February 7, 2014

Greatly appreciated Jason! We hope to see you again someday.

Lug Nuts!!!!

by from Rothschild, WI |

Last week Saturday I bought a 2003 Silverado from them. I got told they put in brand new brakes, well apparently the person who did my brakes missed lug nut day when he was trained!! There is some uneven wear on the front left tire of my truck. Both my Dad and I thought it a vibration was from that. I went to go take the tire off and all of the lug nuts except one was holding the tire on. The other lug nuts were about to fall off!!!!! The one which was holding the tire on was barley tight. Had I driven a few more miles on it the tire would have fallen off!!! They also told me the rockers were professionally redone. They weren't even replaced. Somebody did some patching to them though. Not a professional job. I probably will not be buying a vehicle from them in the future.

January 18, 2014

I sincerely regret that this happened and I take situations like this very seriously. The satisfaction and safety of Village Auto's customers is our top priority and we recognize that those who choose to buy a vehicle from us are putting their trust in our product. I can tell you with certainty that this was an isolated incident. We pulled your truck's file and the inspection report to determine how this may have happened and who is responsible. Appropriate actions have been taken to ensure that this will not happen again. As for the rocker panels, our notes indicate that there was remedial work done to improve their condition and integrity without total replacement. Our hope it that you will enjoy owning this truck for years to come. Feel free to contact me directly, I would be glad to share more information with you and am interested in anything else you may have to add. 920-621-4323 Darren Spencer Thank you for bringing this to our attention and thank you for your business.

Very Happy

by from Mountain, WI |

Bought a '05 Chevy truck in October, beat on it when I took it hunting and it's been perfect. Great people, price, and service. Would recommend to anybody.

January 18, 2014

Thank you Wayne, greatly appreciated. Thank you for your business and hope to see you again someday.

Taken advantage of...

by from green bay WI |

Village Auto is dishonest, the salesman are sleazy, and they are only about making a buck.....even if it means taking advantage of a young college students. Please do not buy from Village Auto...stay away,far away!!

December 3, 2013

I apologize for your experience and assure you that is not our method of operation. Please give me the opportunity to hear your concerns by contacting me directly at 621-4323. Thank you, Darren Spencer

They leave out pretty important information!!!

by from Green Bay, WI |

Found a 2007 Chevy Cobalt I really liked. When I test drove it it pulled a little to the right so I told the salesman and he said they replaced the tires which threw the alignment off an they would do one before I picked up the vehicle. Well come to find out the "minor" accident that the vehicle was in before it was put up on auction where they got it from had actually caused frame damage. The salesman sure left that detail out and I found out during my extensive research of the vehicle. Good to know they could leave out something so important and try to sell the vehicle anyway knowing it had such an issue.

October 8, 2013

On behalf of Village Auto I apologize that you felt you were misled. However, we make every effort to provide vehicle history reports to each of our customers for each one of our vehicles free of charge. Every vehicle file contains a "hard-copy" of it's history and our website has links to these reports adjacent to every listing. It's worth mentioning that the frame turned out to be fine and the "pull" was remedied with a simple alignment. Thank you for your concern. -Darren Spencer

Unsatisfied

by from Ripon,WI |

Bough a F150 last year and they said they fixed the AC before I took it home. It lasted 1 month and have additional major issues that should have seen at inspection. Guess it's my fault for not taking to another mechanic to go thru before I purchased it...

September 5, 2013

I apologize for the experience you had with your truck. We thoroughly inspect all of our vehicles, yet there are rare occasions that issues arise shortly after we sell a vehicle. We are always willing listen to customer concerns and help in any way we can. Please contact me directly at 920-621-4323. Thank you, Darren Spencer Operations Manager

Honest Sales

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Bought a 2000 Silverado and recieved straight forward price and follow up on service work. Did not expect to be reimbursed for a small repair but did get a check as I live out of the GB area.

Recently purchased a Chevy Avalanche

by from Green Bay, Wi |

I recently purchased a Chevy Avalanche from Village Auto. Great experience and great people to deal with.

Would buy from again!

by from Green Bay, WI |

I had a great experience when purchasing my Mazda6 at Village Auto on Velp Ave. They were very friendly when I first came by and told them I was looking for a Mazda, and I had 2 weeks to find it as I was moving out of state. They called me 2 days later about a Mazda6 they just acquired, and it was just what I was looking for! I was happy with the price and they were very helpful with the financing. I've had the car for almost 5 years now and I've only had to replace the fuel pump. It runs great, and I still love it. I would buy from them again!

May 14, 2013

I appreciate your positive review! We strive for the best customer service and I am glad you had a great experience. Please keep us in mind for your next vehicle purchase. Thank You Again, Geoff Sonntag Sales Manager