Village Auto on 29

Used 888-229-0792

Top Quality Pre-Owned Vehicles

Great dealership

by from Keshena, WI |

Bought third vehicle from them, very friendly and helpful!

June 16, 2015

Thank you Anthony, looking forward to seeing you again for the forth time. We really appreciate your business.

Check car very carefully

by from Appleton, WI |

Called about an Acadia they had since I was about 50 miles away and driving 8 MPG plow truck. They told me its in great shape and tires are in really good shape. I got up there to look at it and noticed hood lines were off and pushed against one headlight and it had spiderwebing in paint. Then noticed the fender was catching on the door but just barely it had rubbed the paint off and started a rust spot. Then I looked at the tire that were in really good shape the fronts were 1/3 tread rears were 1/2 and they were cracking around all the tread blocks and would not be street legal in a few months. I pointed out all these and a few other little things to the dealer. Then Asked how much discount he would give so I could go buy a $800 set of tires and about $500 in body work. He kind of laughed at me and said someone will pay full price for it. Implying someone will not notice what they are legal obligated to report since he was not surprised at all about me finding the issues and didn't tell me any of the stuff wrong before I drove up. Then tried to argue that it never had any accident since it showed none on the car fax which only means it was never reported to the insurance or repaired at a dealer that reports.

Great People to deal with!

by from Wisconsin |

I bought a 2004 F-250 Diesel from this dealership. Bill was a pleasure to do business with. No pressure whatsoever to buy. He answered all of my questions, and I was satisfied with the purchase. After buying the truck, I took it to a Ford dealership to have it checked over. Some work on the manifolds was required and was somewhat expensive. We notified the dealership about this and he refunded us money on half of the repair bill (the truck did have over 140,000 miles on it and I thought this was very generous!). Overall, we were very happy to do business with this dealership and wouldn't hesitate to do so again!

November 20, 2014

Chris, I can't tell you how much we appreciate reviews like this. It was our pleasure to help out. Enjoy your F250. Thank you.

Great selection of trucks

by from Bonduel, WI |

I found the exact truck I was looking for and the price was actually below my budget. Great experience all around.

November 19, 2014

That's awesome Len. We put a lot of work into providing high quality affordable trucks to customers just like you. Enjoy your truck and check us out for your next one. Thank you and take care!

good trucks/good prices

by from Lyndon Station, WI |

saw a Chevy Silverado 2500HD for a reasonable price on internet. Went, saw, bought. Made a good deal with no pressure.

January 3, 2014

Hello Richard, We greatly appreciate your review and your business. Casey said it was a pleasure to deal with you and he hopes to see you again someday.

Great Trucks!

by from Green Bay, WI |

I recently purchased a Chev Silverado from Village Auto on Hwy 29 and i absolutely love it! I would not buy a vehicle from any other dealership! The salesman were extremely helpful and knowledgeable, and did not try to push me into buying! I loved everything about my buying experience and will recommend Village Auto to everyone I know! Thank you for the great deal!

Great Vehicles, Great Prices

by from Green Bay, WI |

My friends and family have purchased a total of 5 vehicles from the 3 Village Auto locations. The vehicles have been VERY reliable, and the prices were very good. Understand that Village's specialty is "higher-mileage" (most with 100,000+) vehicles. However, they are very thorough with their mechanical checks of the vehicles, and repair most or all defects before selling them. My friends and family have been VERY pleased with the vehicles and service they received from Village. Highly recommended.

Salesman Respectful

by from Eau Claire, Wi |

Although my husband and I had to wait almost 20 minutes to speak with the salesman (he was busy selling a vehicle), he was very helpful and respectful. We appreciated the time he spent with us for our sale.

love my truck

by from depere,wi |

this is my second vehical i bought from these people.i am very happy with both trucks.

Great Job!

by from Shawano WI, |

Was very happy with my expierience at village Auto and with Billy Gee!