Roadmaster Auto Sales

4311 Clinton Hwy, Knoxville, TN 37912

Used 888-285-9790

GREAT FIND ON WHAT I HAD BEEN LOOKING FOR

by from JONESBROUGH TN |

THIS IS MY FIRST EXPERENCE ON BUYING A CAR THAT I HADN'T SEEN. IT TURNED OUT GREAT DUE THE FIND WORK ALAN DID TO MAKE THIS A WONDERFUL EXPERENCE. THIS PROVES THAT THEY ARE STILL GOOD HONEST PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH. I CAME FROM A WORLD THAT A HANDSHAKE MEANS EVERTHING. THANKS AGAIN ALL YOUR HELP WHEN THE NEED COMES FOR ANOTHER CAR OR TRUCK I WILL BE CALLING. SAM MCGHEE JONESBROUGH TN

December 23, 2014

Sam, it was a pleasure doing business with you. I agree that the old days of a handshake and your word meaning something are almost gone but there are still a few old timers like us that remember them and that is refreshing for sure. Have a very Merry Christmas and we will talk soon.

Wonderful Service & Transportation.

by from Las Vegas Nevada |

I had been looking for a dully f350 single cab for months with the 7.3 diesel engine. I was surfing the web and there it was. Road Auto Sales had what I was looking for I contacted them and requested for more pictures and information about it, Alan was very helpful. Living in Las Vegas Nevada he was able to arrange transportation to my residents. Very good service.

December 23, 2014

Thanks Carlos both for your business and the review. Please don't hesitate to call should you need anything else for your business. Alan

Awsome!!

by from Nashville, TN |

Wow!! I have been shopping for a new truck for a few months and just happened to look for used vehicles one day. One of the first one's that came up was a Roadmaster vehicle. Until now, I had never heard of the dealership, but I liked the truck and thought I'd give them a call. I was surprised to get an answer immediately. I initially spoke with Alan and told him I was interested. He immediately went to work for me, trying to make things work. We couldn't come together on a price initially and I must admit I was disappointed. However, a couple weeks went buy and I thought I'd give them another call. This time we agreed on a price and Alan made it very simple to get the ball rolling. I live in Nashville, so I had to drive about 2 hours to get there, but when I did, boy was I surprised. Alan, was even nicer in person then on the phone and he had the truck super clean. He even took me to the gas station and filled it up with gas! The paperwork went smooth and the rest of the staff was excellent. I arrived at the dealership at 10:45am and was gone by 11:15! I must admit that I have never bought a car like this before, but if I am ever in the market again. I would hope to find one at Roadmaster! Thank you Alan, for getting me in a sweet truck. I couldn't be more pleased!!!

September 30, 2014

Will, It was great working with you and I certainly would do everything in my power to earn your business again. Maybe your wife will be looking soon.... Thanks for the business and review.

Wow! Very helpful! Willing to work with you! A+++

by from Nashville, TN |

I have been looking for a RAM truck with very specific features. I saw Alan's add on Cars.com and was immediately interested. I then looked over at the website and saw his video on the truck. I was very impressed. I called the number and To my surprise, Alan answered the phone. I could tell he wanted to make a deal with me and was willing to do whatever it took. My expectations were then exceeded when I went to pick up the vehicle. It was even nicer then described and Alan was very professional. I was also impressed by the efficiency with which the staff operated. I arrive at 11am and was on the road before noon. Overall, it was an excellent experience and I would recommend them to anyone!! Thanks Alan!!

September 29, 2014

Since you did two reviews I assume you were that impressed! LOL I do appreciate you referencing the video. I wasn't sure anyone even paid any attention to them and they are very time consuming setting up and uploading to my sites. It's nice to know they are effective. Thanks again for the business.

Great Experience!

by from Knoxville, TN |

My wife and I had been at other car lots looking for vans but weren't able to find the right one and when we did, our lender kept throwing us around. After finding our van on Roadmaster's website, Alan was quick to answer any questions that we had via e-mail. The information on the website was very detailed and accurate with lots of photos, so there wasn't much to ask. I left after work, met with Alan at the lot, test drove the vehicle, he got us financed and I was out of there in about an hour to hour and half! Alan is very professional and personable. I am looking forward to buying my next vehicle from him. My wife is very happy with her van!

July 15, 2014

Cody, thanks so much for your awesome review and for you business. It will be my pleasure to earn your business again and many more to come as your family grows.

Great experience

by from Cincinnati. OH |

Alan was great to work with, providing videos and answering all my questions. Very honest and approachable.

June 25, 2014

Thank you Andrea, I really appreciate your business and thanks for making the drive from Cincinnati!

No call back

by from knoxville tn |

Went to look into buying a car filled out their form never heard from them after that

March 13, 2014

I am sorry if this customer never heard back from anyone. I have no records of any applications which we have received online that was not responded to. I would encourage 'evizio' to contact me at 865-256-8387 or email at roadmasterauto@yahoo.com and let me try to resolve this issue.

A great experience!

by from Knoxville, TN |

My wife and I usually dread buying a car, but Road Master Auto was a great experience. Alan Montcalm was very professional and helpful. I highly recommend him if you are looking for a quality used car. We will be back.

December 11, 2013

For anyone who reads this reply... Mark and Karen were great to work with and had the 'Patience of Job' When they purchased the vehicle it was without the entertainment system including the radio and CD. All they had was a hole where the radio belonged. The vehicle had been broken into and the Nav/CD/Entertainment system stolen but they trusted us to replace it and went through with the purchase. It took a few days to get the right replacement. Fortunately for me, Mark and Karen didn't complain one bit as we worked through this. It is I who should be giving them a 5 star customer rating!

Exceeded All Expectations

by from Pendleton, KY |

My Salesman, Alan Montcalm was great from day one. I was located in Pendleton, KY and the car I REALLY wanted was at his dealership in Knoxville, TN. He went above and beyond the call-of-duty for me. From detailing every scratch on the vehicle to making sure everything was perfect on the day of delivery. He even brought the car to me, picked me up at my house and from then, we finished our transactions. I HIGHLY recommend this business and this gentleman. Very Proud Owner of an Infiniti G37S. Kimberly C

August 15, 2013

Kimberly, it was such a pleasure meeting you after all of our liaison's for two weeks prior. I am so glad we had the perfect vehicle for you and it was my pleasure delivering it to you in Louisville. Thank you for your business and this review. I look forward to a continued relationship for future purchases and those of friends and family.

I will do business with them again

by from Sevierville, Tn |

What can I say, that everyone on here hasn't already said Alan was awesome to work with. I had been researching trading vehicles for three months and had looked at 5 different vehicles and prearranged financing with my credit union before even calling Roadmaster. I called Alan on a Sunday expecting to leave a voicemail, and maybe or maybe not get a call back. I went to one car lot and basically wanted to smack the lady running it. This was probably the best car buying experience I have ever had. I had a little issue with the truck within the first week of owning it the a/c had a leak I kind of figured that calling the dealership would basically yield in me being told to go pound sand. Nope not at all how I was treated it cost me a little money $36 dollars but basically it was a $300 repair. What can I say I was treated with honesty, and integrity and that means alot in my book. I am a really hard person to please and numbers never slide by me when buying a car and nobody even tried. From Nick Jasmine Tristan, and Chris thanks to everyone at Roadmaster and we hope to be seeing you again soon.

July 23, 2013

Nick, Thanks for such a rave review. I really enjoyed working with you and don't sell yourself short...you are tough but fair to trade with! LOL.

2003 Hummer H2

by from Cleveland Ohio |

I want to say first that the craziest thing i ever did was buy a car sight unseen. I know, crazy. First, Alan was awesome! Second the vehicle was exactly as he described. Third the finance/customer service was A1. I bought the truck in December and wanted to drive it a little before posting so that i could give an honest review. The Hummer is in wonderful shape. I know what your thinking, i got lucky. No, i read the reviews and everybody commented on how great Alan is to work with and his honesty. I trusted him. That is the crazy part because i never met him. Great job over at Roadmaster! Keep in mind that the day we closed the deal i told Al that i needed to back out because my wife wasnt to excited about the Hummer. Al hung in there and we did it and now that she rode in it she seems ok, had to get her a lincoln but thats another story. Thanks again!

March 18, 2013

Wow Mike, I cannot thank you enough for such a resounding review. I honestly thought you had forgotten since it was December since you bought it. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad you are still married...LOL