Roadmaster Auto Sales

4311 Clinton Hwy, Knoxville, TN 37912

Used 888-285-9790

A great experience!

by from Knoxville, TN |

My wife and I usually dread buying a car, but Road Master Auto was a great experience. Alan Montcalm was very professional and helpful. I highly recommend him if you are looking for a quality used car. We will be back.

December 10, 2013

For anyone who reads this reply... Mark and Karen were great to work with and had the 'Patience of Job' When they purchased the vehicle it was without the entertainment system including the radio and CD. All they had was a hole where the radio belonged. The vehicle had been broken into and the Nav/CD/Entertainment system stolen but they trusted us to replace it and went through with the purchase. It took a few days to get the right replacement. Fortunately for me, Mark and Karen didn't complain one bit as we worked through this. It is I who should be giving them a 5 star customer rating!

No call back

by from knoxville tn |

Went to look into buying a car filled out their form never heard from them after that

March 13, 2014

I am sorry if this customer never heard back from anyone. I have no records of any applications which we have received online that was not responded to. I would encourage 'evizio' to contact me at 865-256-8387 or email at roadmasterauto@yahoo.com and let me try to resolve this issue.

Exceeded All Expectations

by from Pendleton, KY |

My Salesman, Alan Montcalm was great from day one. I was located in Pendleton, KY and the car I REALLY wanted was at his dealership in Knoxville, TN. He went above and beyond the call-of-duty for me. From detailing every scratch on the vehicle to making sure everything was perfect on the day of delivery. He even brought the car to me, picked me up at my house and from then, we finished our transactions. I HIGHLY recommend this business and this gentleman. Very Proud Owner of an Infiniti G37S. Kimberly C

August 15, 2013

Kimberly, it was such a pleasure meeting you after all of our liaison's for two weeks prior. I am so glad we had the perfect vehicle for you and it was my pleasure delivering it to you in Louisville. Thank you for your business and this review. I look forward to a continued relationship for future purchases and those of friends and family.

I will do business with them again

by from Sevierville, Tn |

What can I say, that everyone on here hasn't already said Alan was awesome to work with. I had been researching trading vehicles for three months and had looked at 5 different vehicles and prearranged financing with my credit union before even calling Roadmaster. I called Alan on a Sunday expecting to leave a voicemail, and maybe or maybe not get a call back. I went to one car lot and basically wanted to smack the lady running it. This was probably the best car buying experience I have ever had. I had a little issue with the truck within the first week of owning it the a/c had a leak I kind of figured that calling the dealership would basically yield in me being told to go pound sand. Nope not at all how I was treated it cost me a little money $36 dollars but basically it was a $300 repair. What can I say I was treated with honesty, and integrity and that means alot in my book. I am a really hard person to please and numbers never slide by me when buying a car and nobody even tried. From Nick Jasmine Tristan, and Chris thanks to everyone at Roadmaster and we hope to be seeing you again soon.

July 23, 2013

Nick, Thanks for such a rave review. I really enjoyed working with you and don't sell yourself short...you are tough but fair to trade with! LOL.

2003 Hummer H2

by from Cleveland Ohio |

I want to say first that the craziest thing i ever did was buy a car sight unseen. I know, crazy. First, Alan was awesome! Second the vehicle was exactly as he described. Third the finance/customer service was A1. I bought the truck in December and wanted to drive it a little before posting so that i could give an honest review. The Hummer is in wonderful shape. I know what your thinking, i got lucky. No, i read the reviews and everybody commented on how great Alan is to work with and his honesty. I trusted him. That is the crazy part because i never met him. Great job over at Roadmaster! Keep in mind that the day we closed the deal i told Al that i needed to back out because my wife wasnt to excited about the Hummer. Al hung in there and we did it and now that she rode in it she seems ok, had to get her a lincoln but thats another story. Thanks again!

March 18, 2013

Wow Mike, I cannot thank you enough for such a resounding review. I honestly thought you had forgotten since it was December since you bought it. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad you are still married...LOL

Great service

by from sevierville TN |

Had a great time buying a car from these guys 2 thumbs up

March 11, 2013

Thanks Adam I appreciate your business and look forward to helping you get your truck as well.

Great experience

by from Maryville, TN |

I do my window shopping online rather than cruising car lots. I found the vehicle we bought on auto trader. I was very impressed with the way the vehicle was displayed. I set up an appointment the next day to see the vehicle in person. It was in just as good of condition as it appeared to be online. We drove the vehicle to lunch. Our salesman Alan was great and very patient. He met with us on his day off and let us take our time. Luckily everything fell into place and now we are the owner of a great vehicle.

January 10, 2013

Thanks Leslie and Jimmy it was a pleasure serving you. Also, I appreciate you mentioning that everything was as I presented it. Online purchasing can be a bit intimidating especially from long distances away and not all representatives are upfront. I pride myself on complete disclosure of any and all issues with any vehicle I sell. You mentioning that really helps me build that trust and credibility. I look forward to earning your business again and again.

Easy transaction

by from Powell, TN |

Traded with these guys right before Christmas. Transaction was smooth and everyone was very helpful, especially Alan.

January 7, 2013

Thanks Travis, I really enjoyed working with you. If I may a note for all who see this response Travis originally saw the vehicle on Ebay and since it was close chose to work with me directly. I encourage this as often as possible not because of ebay fees...those are paid at the listing but it makes the process more personal.

Roadmaster review

by from Knoxville, tn |

Smooth transaction and very east to work with.

December 28, 2012

Thanks for your business Travis, it was a pleasure working with you.

Great service

by from Sumrall Ms |

Alan Montcalm Class act!!!

December 10, 2012

Thanks Tom and enjoy your Viper!!

Satisfied Family

by from Knoxville |

My mother just bought her third vehicle from Alan. That makes a total of 5 cars we have bought from Roadmaster, Alan. I highly recommend Roadmaster Auto Sales if you want a reliable vehicle at a good price.

November 14, 2012

Thanks Bradley for your endorsement and I look forward to your next purchase. LOL