Roadmaster Auto Sales

4311 Clinton Hwy, Knoxville, TN 37912

Used 888-285-9790

2003 Hummer H2

by from Cleveland Ohio |

I want to say first that the craziest thing i ever did was buy a car sight unseen. I know, crazy. First, Alan was awesome! Second the vehicle was exactly as he described. Third the finance/customer service was A1. I bought the truck in December and wanted to drive it a little before posting so that i could give an honest review. The Hummer is in wonderful shape. I know what your thinking, i got lucky. No, i read the reviews and everybody commented on how great Alan is to work with and his honesty. I trusted him. That is the crazy part because i never met him. Great job over at Roadmaster! Keep in mind that the day we closed the deal i told Al that i needed to back out because my wife wasnt to excited about the Hummer. Al hung in there and we did it and now that she rode in it she seems ok, had to get her a lincoln but thats another story. Thanks again!

March 18, 2013

Wow Mike, I cannot thank you enough for such a resounding review. I honestly thought you had forgotten since it was December since you bought it. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad you are still married...LOL

Great service

by from sevierville TN |

Had a great time buying a car from these guys 2 thumbs up

March 11, 2013

Thanks Adam I appreciate your business and look forward to helping you get your truck as well.

Great experience

by from Maryville, TN |

I do my window shopping online rather than cruising car lots. I found the vehicle we bought on auto trader. I was very impressed with the way the vehicle was displayed. I set up an appointment the next day to see the vehicle in person. It was in just as good of condition as it appeared to be online. We drove the vehicle to lunch. Our salesman Alan was great and very patient. He met with us on his day off and let us take our time. Luckily everything fell into place and now we are the owner of a great vehicle.

January 10, 2013

Thanks Leslie and Jimmy it was a pleasure serving you. Also, I appreciate you mentioning that everything was as I presented it. Online purchasing can be a bit intimidating especially from long distances away and not all representatives are upfront. I pride myself on complete disclosure of any and all issues with any vehicle I sell. You mentioning that really helps me build that trust and credibility. I look forward to earning your business again and again.

Easy transaction

by from Powell, TN |

Traded with these guys right before Christmas. Transaction was smooth and everyone was very helpful, especially Alan.

January 7, 2013

Thanks Travis, I really enjoyed working with you. If I may a note for all who see this response Travis originally saw the vehicle on Ebay and since it was close chose to work with me directly. I encourage this as often as possible not because of ebay fees...those are paid at the listing but it makes the process more personal.

Roadmaster review

by from Knoxville, tn |

Smooth transaction and very east to work with.

December 28, 2012

Thanks for your business Travis, it was a pleasure working with you.

Great service

by from Sumrall Ms |

Alan Montcalm Class act!!!

December 10, 2012

Thanks Tom and enjoy your Viper!!

Satisfied Family

by from Knoxville |

My mother just bought her third vehicle from Alan. That makes a total of 5 cars we have bought from Roadmaster, Alan. I highly recommend Roadmaster Auto Sales if you want a reliable vehicle at a good price.

November 14, 2012

Thanks Bradley for your endorsement and I look forward to your next purchase. LOL

Great experience!

by from Kingston, TN |

Alan, Wayne and Vickie were fantastic. Brian was welcoming and energetic while we waited for Alan. Alan helped us findi the van we purchased. He gave us info. On the van that helped us in making our decision. We never felt pressured or put in a corner. We also felt that we walked away with both parties satisfied with the end price. Great people and we will absolutely return to this dealership. I personally really liked dealing with Alan and Brian--both we're informative and welcoming.

September 30, 2012

Wow! What a great review... thanks. It is true that every member of our staff works well together which is sometimes difficult in the car business. However, we are such a low pressure lot and have a great group of employees so...I guess it comes easier to us. I look forward to helping you with your next purchase as well.

Our First Honda

by from Brevard, NC |

My wife and I were searching for a Honda Pilot. We test drove a few from local dealers, but didn't feel we were getting a very good deal. We spotted a Pilot at Roadmaster and had to call. Alan was very easy and friendly to talk too. He helped us every step of the way from getting financed to getting our tag. We drove 2 hours from Brevard, NC to get this vehicle, and needless to say we will begin our search at Roadmaster Auto the next time we are car shopping. We were able to get a better vehicle for less than the local dealer prices for a basic Pilot. Thanks for all you did for us Alan. We really appreciate it.

September 4, 2012

Thanks for your taking the time to fill out this review Roger, I really appreciate your business both now and in the future. Also, if you know anyone who is in the market for a vehicle I hope you feel comfortable enough to send them my way.

"Loss 2 Found" made E - Z

by from Morristown, TN |

Earlier this month my Altima was declared a "Total Loss". Not being car savvy, I turned to the internet, searching from Tri-Cities to Knoxville (and all between). I knew I wanted a clean, dependable Nissan Altima with low miles. I found 4 cars, talked with 3 salesmen. I crossed off 2 immediately, but when I spoke with Alan I could tell that he KNEW about cars,he won my confidence. I am a senior and his patience working with me made a difficult task of purchasing an automobile painless. Road Master is Blessed to have someone with his integrity. A satisfied customer in Morristown, /bj

August 29, 2012

BJ, you were a sheer delight to work with and I consider myself lucky to have served you and have a vehicle that met your needs. Thanks for your business and of course I am here if you need me for anything.