Roadmaster Auto Sales

4311 Clinton Hwy, Knoxville, TN 37912

Used 888-285-9790

Roadmaster review

by from Knoxville, tn |

Smooth transaction and very east to work with.

December 28, 2012

Thanks for your business Travis, it was a pleasure working with you.

Great service

by from Sumrall Ms |

Alan Montcalm Class act!!!

December 10, 2012

Thanks Tom and enjoy your Viper!!

Satisfied Family

by from Knoxville |

My mother just bought her third vehicle from Alan. That makes a total of 5 cars we have bought from Roadmaster, Alan. I highly recommend Roadmaster Auto Sales if you want a reliable vehicle at a good price.

November 14, 2012

Thanks Bradley for your endorsement and I look forward to your next purchase. LOL

Great experience!

by from Kingston, TN |

Alan, Wayne and Vickie were fantastic. Brian was welcoming and energetic while we waited for Alan. Alan helped us findi the van we purchased. He gave us info. On the van that helped us in making our decision. We never felt pressured or put in a corner. We also felt that we walked away with both parties satisfied with the end price. Great people and we will absolutely return to this dealership. I personally really liked dealing with Alan and Brian--both we're informative and welcoming.

September 30, 2012

Wow! What a great review... thanks. It is true that every member of our staff works well together which is sometimes difficult in the car business. However, we are such a low pressure lot and have a great group of employees so...I guess it comes easier to us. I look forward to helping you with your next purchase as well.

Our First Honda

by from Brevard, NC |

My wife and I were searching for a Honda Pilot. We test drove a few from local dealers, but didn't feel we were getting a very good deal. We spotted a Pilot at Roadmaster and had to call. Alan was very easy and friendly to talk too. He helped us every step of the way from getting financed to getting our tag. We drove 2 hours from Brevard, NC to get this vehicle, and needless to say we will begin our search at Roadmaster Auto the next time we are car shopping. We were able to get a better vehicle for less than the local dealer prices for a basic Pilot. Thanks for all you did for us Alan. We really appreciate it.

September 4, 2012

Thanks for your taking the time to fill out this review Roger, I really appreciate your business both now and in the future. Also, if you know anyone who is in the market for a vehicle I hope you feel comfortable enough to send them my way.

"Loss 2 Found" made E - Z

by from Morristown, TN |

Earlier this month my Altima was declared a "Total Loss". Not being car savvy, I turned to the internet, searching from Tri-Cities to Knoxville (and all between). I knew I wanted a clean, dependable Nissan Altima with low miles. I found 4 cars, talked with 3 salesmen. I crossed off 2 immediately, but when I spoke with Alan I could tell that he KNEW about cars,he won my confidence. I am a senior and his patience working with me made a difficult task of purchasing an automobile painless. Road Master is Blessed to have someone with his integrity. A satisfied customer in Morristown, /bj

August 29, 2012

BJ, you were a sheer delight to work with and I consider myself lucky to have served you and have a vehicle that met your needs. Thanks for your business and of course I am here if you need me for anything.

Finally have my H3

by from Knoxville, TN |

I spotted a 2006 H3 on the lot while driving on Clinton Highway. I reviewed the information on Cars.com and contacted Alan for a test drive. He was very approachable and friendly. His pleasant demeanor put me and my family at ease. We looked at a vehicle on another lot and it was unanimous - we had to go back to Roadmaster to see Alan and get the Hummer we were looking at with him. Thanks Alan, from the Beach family!

August 17, 2012

Thanks guys, it was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to a lasting relationship. I also appreciate you recommending me to your friends.

GREAT place to deal with!!!

by from Sevierville , Tn |

Alan was very helpfull and went the extra mile for me. I will be back for my next purchase...

August 11, 2012

Thanks Al, I look forward to working with you in the future as well.

Very Nice!!!

by from Soddy Daisy |

I have been looking for an Escalade for almost 2 years when I saw an ad on auto trader for the truck I was interested in. I contacted Alan Montcalm and he described the truck in a truthful manner. When we made our 3 hour trip, it was exactly as he had described. We purchased the truck and are very happy with it. I would highly recommend Alan. He is very courteous and professional. As described by another reviewer, he is on the lookout for me a key fob for my truck. Hope I get it!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Alan!! Your the Best!!!!

July 24, 2012

Thanks again Debbie for your business. I trust you got your Escalade back from Dewayne? LOL I will be on the lookout for the remote and get it to you ASAP.

Love my Murano!

by from Chuckey, TN |

I purchased my Murano in January 2012 from Roadmaster. I dealt with Alan from the initial inquiry all through the buying process. I found him to be very courteous, helpful and knowledgeable. When some repairs were found to be needed prior to my purchase, he followed through with getting everything repaired as quickly as possible. He even promised to be on the lookout for an extra remote for my car and, six months later, I received one in the mail. I'm sure most salesmen would have forgotten all about me by then! Thanks Alan for going the extra mile!

July 24, 2012

Barbara, thanks again for your business. I take my job very seriously and my word as well. I'm just sorry it took so long to find the remote. Let me know if you need anything else.