Roadmaster Auto Sales

4311 Clinton Hwy, Knoxville, TN 37912

Used 888-285-9790

Satisfied Customer

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I've had the pleasure of buying three vehicles from Alan Montcalm at Roadmaster over the years and highly recommend him. Alan provides the highest level of customer service and has helped me in selecting the right vehicle for my needs and at a price that fits my budget.

June 14, 2012

Mike, I always appreciate you thinking of me first before you make an automotive purchase. I hope to continue doing business with you in the future.

I am a winner

by from Knoxville, TN |

Give Allen the criteria of what you're searching for, and he'll find it! Not only will he utilize his network to find exactly what you're looking for, but he will offer the absolute best customer service and an honest price. I highly recommend you reach out to Allen next time you're on the car hunt!

June 14, 2012

Thanks Joe, Hope everything is going well with your business as well and welcome back to Knoxville.

How Sweet it was!

by from FL, TN, MT, PA CA |

I must say I have bought probably over 200 cars in my life mostly used. My experience with most of the used cars I have bought rated between D+ and B-... but in regards to my experience with your dealer and Alan Montcalm I was VERY impressed. Alan did a stellar job. Please do me a favor, don't loose him a give him a raise. Thanks again to Alan and the rest of the team at your dealership who made my purchase a great experience. Dan R.

June 12, 2012

Dan, Thank you for your business. It was a pleasure working with you and I am very pleased you are completely satisfied. If you need anything in the future feel free to give me a call. I look forward to the opportunity of working with the rest of the family as they come to Tennessee as well.

Alan's Sale

by from Maryville Tn |

Alan was very nice and helpfull. It was a good experience.

April 29, 2012

Thanks Arnie, It was a pleasure doing business with you. I hope your daughter enjoys the Kia.

Alan and Roadmaster over and above

by from Knoxville, tn |

We have purchase three cars from roadmasters.We bought a mazda 626 for my 16 yr. Old. When we test drove it, we found out it needed brakes,Alan said no problem we'll take care of it. Went to get car next dayand the brakes were fixed. Talked to Alan and he told me they found some other things wrong once they fixed the brakes and he told them to fix it. I ask how much he said nothing ,just wanted the car to be safe. Well she wrecked it and we went to Roadmasters to buy her another car.Why, because we trust them

April 25, 2012

Thanks Howard, I had forgotten about the problems we had with the Mazda when you first bought it. But nothing is too good for your daughter and I was glad my mechanic brought it to my attention when he did. I covet your business always and consider you a friend not just a customer.

Excellent

by from Knoxville,tennessee |

I will definitely recommend Road master auto sales to anyone. Especially Alan he was great to work with, and he got my door fixed and my Key fob and my car runs great!!!!

April 23, 2012

Thanks Ashley, I only wish I could have hit 5 stars out of 5 stars on every category. Let me know how I can improve my rating. :-)

GREAT DEAL

by from WHITESBURG KU |

Drove 4 hours to buy of them and it was worth the drive Alan and the crew at Roadmasters took great care of me, got a great deal will be going back to them, thanks Alan

April 23, 2012

I really appreciate your input Benny. I hope you continue to enjoy your Jaguar both now and for a long time to come.

Vehicle Purchase

by from Morristown, TN |

The people at Roadmaster Auto Sales are very courteous and a pleasure to deal with. They have a variety of quality used vehicles, and I would not hesitate to purchase an other vehicle from Alan again.

March 27, 2012

Thank you Scuba, you do know Diving is my favorite hobby too! I covet your business the next time as well. Alan

My Great Honda

by from Knoxville, TN |

I am so glad I found my Honda and it was a great experience. The salesman was very attentive to what I was looking for and really listened to me. I have not really had any problems with my car and I have had for over a year. I did go in once because a light was on like I needed an oil change and it had not been that long since I did an oil change. They knew immediately that when the oil was changed the mechanic did not reset the meter. Put my mind at ease.

March 26, 2012

Thanks for your kind input. I love hearing from satisfied customers after over a year of ownership. It reinforces that we sell quality cars.

Alan Helped With My Credit

by from Knoxville, TN |

Alan was great in helping finance the vehicle of my choosing. My credit was less than great and he was able to make it happen for me. I love my new SUV and would recommend Roadmaster Auto Sales to anyone who needs a vehicle. Thanks Alan! Josh Fowler

March 26, 2012

Thanks to you as well Josh. Helping customers repair their credit is only part of the service offered here at Roadmaster Auto Sales.