Roadmaster Auto Sales

4311 Clinton Hwy, Knoxville, TN 37912

Used 888-285-9790

"Loss 2 Found" made E - Z

by from Morristown, TN |

Earlier this month my Altima was declared a "Total Loss". Not being car savvy, I turned to the internet, searching from Tri-Cities to Knoxville (and all between). I knew I wanted a clean, dependable Nissan Altima with low miles. I found 4 cars, talked with 3 salesmen. I crossed off 2 immediately, but when I spoke with Alan I could tell that he KNEW about cars,he won my confidence. I am a senior and his patience working with me made a difficult task of purchasing an automobile painless. Road Master is Blessed to have someone with his integrity. A satisfied customer in Morristown, /bj

August 29, 2012

BJ, you were a sheer delight to work with and I consider myself lucky to have served you and have a vehicle that met your needs. Thanks for your business and of course I am here if you need me for anything.

Finally have my H3

by from Knoxville, TN |

I spotted a 2006 H3 on the lot while driving on Clinton Highway. I reviewed the information on Cars.com and contacted Alan for a test drive. He was very approachable and friendly. His pleasant demeanor put me and my family at ease. We looked at a vehicle on another lot and it was unanimous - we had to go back to Roadmaster to see Alan and get the Hummer we were looking at with him. Thanks Alan, from the Beach family!

August 17, 2012

Thanks guys, it was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to a lasting relationship. I also appreciate you recommending me to your friends.

GREAT place to deal with!!!

by from Sevierville , Tn |

Alan was very helpfull and went the extra mile for me. I will be back for my next purchase...

August 11, 2012

Thanks Al, I look forward to working with you in the future as well.

Very Nice!!!

by from Soddy Daisy |

I have been looking for an Escalade for almost 2 years when I saw an ad on auto trader for the truck I was interested in. I contacted Alan Montcalm and he described the truck in a truthful manner. When we made our 3 hour trip, it was exactly as he had described. We purchased the truck and are very happy with it. I would highly recommend Alan. He is very courteous and professional. As described by another reviewer, he is on the lookout for me a key fob for my truck. Hope I get it!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Alan!! Your the Best!!!!

July 24, 2012

Thanks again Debbie for your business. I trust you got your Escalade back from Dewayne? LOL I will be on the lookout for the remote and get it to you ASAP.

Love my Murano!

by from Chuckey, TN |

I purchased my Murano in January 2012 from Roadmaster. I dealt with Alan from the initial inquiry all through the buying process. I found him to be very courteous, helpful and knowledgeable. When some repairs were found to be needed prior to my purchase, he followed through with getting everything repaired as quickly as possible. He even promised to be on the lookout for an extra remote for my car and, six months later, I received one in the mail. I'm sure most salesmen would have forgotten all about me by then! Thanks Alan for going the extra mile!

July 24, 2012

Barbara, thanks again for your business. I take my job very seriously and my word as well. I'm just sorry it took so long to find the remote. Let me know if you need anything else.

I am a winner

by from Knoxville, TN |

Give Allen the criteria of what you're searching for, and he'll find it! Not only will he utilize his network to find exactly what you're looking for, but he will offer the absolute best customer service and an honest price. I highly recommend you reach out to Allen next time you're on the car hunt!

June 14, 2012

Thanks Joe, Hope everything is going well with your business as well and welcome back to Knoxville.

Satisfied Customer

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I've had the pleasure of buying three vehicles from Alan Montcalm at Roadmaster over the years and highly recommend him. Alan provides the highest level of customer service and has helped me in selecting the right vehicle for my needs and at a price that fits my budget.

June 14, 2012

Mike, I always appreciate you thinking of me first before you make an automotive purchase. I hope to continue doing business with you in the future.

How Sweet it was!

by from FL, TN, MT, PA CA |

I must say I have bought probably over 200 cars in my life mostly used. My experience with most of the used cars I have bought rated between D+ and B-... but in regards to my experience with your dealer and Alan Montcalm I was VERY impressed. Alan did a stellar job. Please do me a favor, don't loose him a give him a raise. Thanks again to Alan and the rest of the team at your dealership who made my purchase a great experience. Dan R.

June 12, 2012

Dan, Thank you for your business. It was a pleasure working with you and I am very pleased you are completely satisfied. If you need anything in the future feel free to give me a call. I look forward to the opportunity of working with the rest of the family as they come to Tennessee as well.

Alan's Sale

by from Maryville Tn |

Alan was very nice and helpfull. It was a good experience.

April 29, 2012

Thanks Arnie, It was a pleasure doing business with you. I hope your daughter enjoys the Kia.

Alan and Roadmaster over and above

by from Knoxville, tn |

We have purchase three cars from roadmasters.We bought a mazda 626 for my 16 yr. Old. When we test drove it, we found out it needed brakes,Alan said no problem we'll take care of it. Went to get car next dayand the brakes were fixed. Talked to Alan and he told me they found some other things wrong once they fixed the brakes and he told them to fix it. I ask how much he said nothing ,just wanted the car to be safe. Well she wrecked it and we went to Roadmasters to buy her another car.Why, because we trust them

April 25, 2012

Thanks Howard, I had forgotten about the problems we had with the Mazda when you first bought it. But nothing is too good for your daughter and I was glad my mechanic brought it to my attention when he did. I covet your business always and consider you a friend not just a customer.