Auto Advantage

5998 Asheville Hwy, Hendersonville, NC 28791

Used 888-972-1930 Used888-972-1930

Excellent Experience!!

by from Hendersonville, NC |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Auto Advantage. Jay (sales) was very kind throughout the process. I felt like I was the only customer he had. Eric (sales manager) was very courteous and patient as I considered my options. I did not feel any pressure to buy. Ryan (processed the sale) was quite personable and found me a lower interest rate than my credit union. I didn't think that was possible but it was. Robert (service manager) was so helpful and kind. His recommendations were welcome and I was more than satisfied with the additions they made on my vehicle. They are a great bunch of guys!!

Not worth the time

by from Sylva North Carolina |

The salesman are aweful. Had to ride 1.5 back to sign papers the next week that they forgot. Wouldn't even consider dropping price of car. Took almost 6hrs to work the deal and finally got got the the rate dropped by 2points. Lots of useless sale tactics. I'd never go back to purchase or trade with them again.

Great experience!

by from Pittsburgh pa |

I cannot say enough about Grace Geagan and the entire process of selling my truck ,the price that I wanted and even a little more! Every aspect of this transaction was awesome, and I would do it again. The pick up driver that was sent ,very professional and friendly no hassle at all. Thanks, J P and Grace for everything!

My Auto Advantage experience has renewed my trust.

by from St.George, SC |

I recently bought a jeep from Auto Advantage.I was from out of town and in a short time I found there was a problem with the jeep that wasn't covered under the warranty.After speaking with Service Department Manager,Robert worked out a solution that I felt was fare and he showed that they cared about their customers satisfaction.I appreciate the professional way he handled the problem and I recomend this dealership to others that may be considering a change in their transportation. Thanks for the help with my jeep.

Great service

by from Hendersonville, nc |

Just bought a car from Auto Advantage, unsure of why all the reviews for purchasing are so negative... They were courteous and quick. We had our children with us, which is never easy when purchasing a car. All the sales people were nice, including one who gave both our kids balloons. Pricing was comparable if not better than other used sites especially when you take in account for mileage.

Great working with you guys

by from Somerset, KY |

I sold a 2010 Nissan Murano to Travis. Very kind and professional on the phone. The guys that came to pick the car up was also kind and professional. They had all the paperwork completed and I just had to sign. Very easy experience!! Thanks Guys

2010 Nissan Rogue

by from Lancaster, VA |

I sold my Nissan to Auto Advantage- Chris and his partner were fast, fair, and professional- a fine job! Travis Lewis did the heavy lifting behind the scene to make it a flawless transaction- and they paid me in CASH! Great job guys!!!!!

2010 Nissan Rogue

by from Lancaster, VA |

These guys did a great job. They drove a long way to buy my car and were fair, fast, and totally professional. Travis made it easy by doing a great job up front! A pleasurable experience! Thanks ! Mark Thompson Lancaster, VA

NOT YOUR TYPICAL DEALERSHIP...

by from Hendersonville NC |

Just bought a SUV in Hendersonville location and not completely happy. Your better car dealerships spoil you but not here...I was happy with the price we were able to get our SUV for but the salesmanship was not what I was expecting at all. The sales rep was somewhat of a jokester and a bit lazy. I have never walked off a car lot where they didn't even bother to clean up the car for you or even offer you a simple drink while you went through 4 hours of their time (guess that's what I get for not DRESSING UP for buying a car). I was also told that the detail crew pretty much sucked at their job and it would be worth the time to have them clean it. The approval process was quick and easy but paper work was forever. Nice guy who help us with the paperwork but took a little to long. Left dealership finally and had to go to car wash just to make my SUV look like its suppose to. You think spending 16,000 some on a car that wouldn't be your first thing you have to do. Work with tons of people who are looking for a car but can't recommend this one.

Sold car; easiest most efficient process

by from Madison, AL |

I was contacted by Tyler at the dealership in response to my post to sell my car. Within a week, the deal was done. It was so straight forward and there was no hassle. They came to Alabama to purchase the car, inspected it and we did the transaction right there. There was transparency throughout and overall it just was a pleasant experience.