CarMax Phoenix-Gilbert

1480 E. Motorplex Loop, Gilbert, AZ 85297

1 of 1 review

Excellent!

by from Tempe, AZ |

I went there looking for a Jeep I saw on Cars.com and they got me a carfax report and test drive (a good long freeway and street drive) as soon as I arrived. They were extremely friendly and honest. They admitted that the Jeep had been in an accident but proved that it was only a fender bender. As a matter of fact, they guarantee not to sell cars with any type of frame or flood damage. They even replaced the battery for free because they noticed some corrosion on the connection when I was inspecting it. They let me look the car up and down, inside and out as much as I wanted. They HARDLY charge ANY fees! It's great. The taxes and fees together were only 10 percent of the list price. Best customer service I've ever had at a dealer! They even sent me off with a full tank. :) Thanks Phil at the Gilbert branch for helping us!

CarMax Phoenix-Gilbert responded to this review

November 30, 2011

William, we are SO excited that you had such an excellent car-buying experience! We will be sure to pass along your review to Phil at our Gilbert location. Welcome to the CarMax family and hope you are enjoying your new-to-you Jeep.

(1-1 of 1 review)