Lakeside Auto Brokers

Lakeside Auto Brokers

8320 Razorback Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80920

Used 877-634-2651

"We put dreams in driveways!"

My Experience at Lakeside auto Brokers

by from Colorado Springs, Colorado |

When I walked onto the parking lot of Lakeside Auto Brokers 07/15/14, I was greeted by a very nice, personable salesman named Jeremy. He was very open and pleasant. I felt sure that I would get the best service with him, which I did. He showed me two very nice cars, then had to leave for a previously scheduled apptmt. He, kindly, drove me home, then came back to get me a few hrs. later. The car he pulled up in was not one of the cars he had previously shown me, so I was a little surprised when he got out of the car and offered to let me drive it back to the dealership. It was a gorgeous, black Nissan Altima, so I happily agreed. Once we got back to the lot, Jeremy asked me how I liked the car. I told him I loved it. It was beautiful. Something I could only imagine having when I was in a better financial situation. He smiled at me and said, "Dawn, this is YOUR new car!" All I could do for a few moments was stand there with my mouth open. Haha. When I came back to my senses, we went back into the dealership to work out all of the details, and I left with my luxurious new vehicle. I would definitely recommend Lakeside Auto Brokers to anyone in search of a car. The atmosphere was very professional, yet fun. Everyone was so nice, and I am just so grateful to Jeremy for the strings he pulled to make my buying experience a positive and successful one.

very happy

by from c/s co |

did great! they are very easy to work with, super happy!

Lovely People

by from La Junta , Co. |

found these people most helpful and friendly , they went above and beyond to help me long distance to make the deal to purchase my van . The vehicle I found when I arrived was all and more than what I was promised I couldn't be more happy with my vehicle or the customer service that I received the experience was quick , efficient and very friendly . The dealership was clean as a whistle , very nice , my only complaint would be there was hardly enough gas to take a test drive .

Nothing but trouble

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

My daughter and son in law traded in their car put a thousand dollars down on a van and filled out the paper work a month ago and was just told they cant have the van that they have to bring it back, after they have already taked their car and deposit for the van. They were told yesturday that they were all good to go, and now this! Buyer be aware

PHENOMENAL CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

The staff at Lakeside Auto Brokers went above and beyond what I from a car dealership. While shopping for a good priced vehicle I explained to the salesman that I was down on my luck and having a hard time finding a job so I couldn't afford crazy car payments. When he returned with some info about a truck I was interested in I was blown away has he also handed me an application. What I assumed was just a ploy to further the sale turned out to be a genuine gesture, because one week later I was sitting down for an interview. Not only did they help me get into a nice truck but they also got me into a great job. Whether or not you buy a vehicle you won't be disappointed.

These guys made it really easy!!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

This is one of the best car buying experiences I've ever had!! Went to the 8th Street location & worked with Billy, he made me feel relaxed, at home & totally in control of my own choices. He was very knowledgeable about every car that I looked at, plus I didn't feel all pressured like some of the other places I'd went to in the past. Every person I came across there seemed to really care about me as a customer & was friendly as can be. I'd defiantly recommend Lakeside Auto Brokers to anyone looking for a GREAT DEAL & AWESOME SERVICE!!

Excellent service, Best Sales guy EVER!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

My wife and I recently tried buying a car from a big name dealership in town and had a painful experience. They kept telling us what we should buy since we had good credit and money down, not hearing what we wanted to buy. I wanted a smaller and more personal experience and Lakeside Auto Brokers gave it to me. We went to the location by Famous Daves BBQ and Christopher helped us, who was awesome and got us driving the car WE wanted. Bringing our daughter in for a car next month too.

Friendly, Helpful, Makes the experience fun

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I went to the one on 8th street. The staff was very helpful and did not pressure in any way. I was going through a difficult situation, they were extremely sympathetic and said no problem they were here to help! They gave me several cars to choose from and was patient while I drove each one and made up my mind. The sales staff was truly excellent and the finance man was friendly and professional and put me at ease. I have had no problems with my car and absolutely recommend them to everyone! Thanks Lakeside Auto for a wonderful experience and especially thanks to Rex the sales guy and Beau the finance manager...you guys rock!

Good service, easy to work with

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Worked with this guy Chris at the north location by Famous Dave's off Razorback Rd, very chill and easy to work with...no pressure. They did everything they said and I;ll refer others to him. Great experience overall!

Good service, easy to work with