Lakeside Auto Brokers

Lakeside Auto Brokers

8320 Razorback Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80920

Used 877-634-2651

"We put dreams in driveways!"

lakeside auto brokers

by from Colorado Springs |

This place is great to find the car your looking for. It has great service and we'll rounded salesmen. I would recommend this place to anyone

Thanks Jose

by from Colorado Springs |

I went to Lakeside Auto Brokers to look for a new car. I have had negative experiences in the past, and was very hesitant about the process of buying a car to say the least. I went to Lakeside, and had the good fortune of meeting Jose Hernandez who was very helpful, considerate of my needs and my budget, and made the entire process painless. I would recommend Lakeside, and definitely ask for Jose. He was very honest, and I am very pleased with my purchase.

I have had better!!

by from Colorado springs co |

I bought my car with the promise of work to be done in writing. My car went over a month without service done and they had my car for over 8 hours for two new tires. Then I was told I had to make time on another day for the rest of the work to be done. This is very unprofessional service. They just keep pushing it off until people get tired of waiting and give up.

dont buy a car from these people

by from colorado springs, colorado |

just bought a truck from these guys and they were very friendly until I found an oil leak on the truck and told them I would not purchase it unless they fixed so I purchased it and than after a week the whole truck stopped working do to a negligence of there mechanic nor putting the battery cables on tight enough it destroyed the alternator buy running on just battery power after telling them they have yet to get back to me

One phone call solved my problem!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

A few mornings ago, I had trouble starting my car for two mornings in a row; this NEVER happens, However, I possibly had left the lights on somewhere in the car (front or interior), and the battery simply ran down. The second time the AAA guy came, he tested my battery with some device, and he asked me "how old is this battery? I had no idea, but I called Beau Cline on my cell, since he had sold us the car several years ago. I drove over to Lakeside auto and got the information on were to go to get a new battery which I did immediately.In under an hour later, my new one was speedily installed; so I figure I am good for six more years on this new one :) . One call was all it took. Thanks so much for your speedy and affordable help!

Predatory Auto Sales

by from Colorado Springs, Colorado |

I bought a 2004 Volvo from Lakeside Auto and paid with cash. Ty was my salesman and I made it clear I needed a safe SUV that would be good in snow because my other SUV had been totaled in an injury accident weeks before. I trusted Lakeside with the money my insurance company paid me and I shouldn't have. The Volvo I bought was making a noise in the front end, which they assured me wasn't a big problem and would be repaired. Lakeside agreed to fix the Volvo but they did not do it right. The actual sound is gone, although it is actually the rack and pinion steering that is the problem. After I'd already paid for the SUV, Lakeside sent it to their mechanic for the "repair". A week and a half later it was time to pick it up so Ty took me to drop off my rental car, and then to the mechanic shop to get the Volvo. The Volvo was a dirty mess, (Ty had mentioned it would be detailed and cleaned up) and smelled of oil or grease. Ty started the SUV and backed it out for me, put the temporary tags on it, shook my hand, and left. I got in to drive it home and the SUV ran out of gas just a few blocks away, leaving me stranded on a busy, 6 lane road in busy traffic. Ty wouldn't answer his phone. After a friend rescued me, I called Ty, who answered after the fourth time I had to try him, and he blamed it on the mechanic shop, stating they must have ran all the gas out of it. The more I drive the car afterward, the more it is coming apart. The CD player and the sunroof both quit within weeks. The 3rd row seats will not lay down now. My mechanic said a temporary fix had been installed to stop the sound in the front end but it was just a Band-Aid. The steering will cost nearly $4500 and I do not feel safe driving it. Do not trust this dealership.

My Experience at Lakeside auto Brokers

by from Colorado Springs, Colorado |

When I walked onto the parking lot of Lakeside Auto Brokers 07/15/14, I was greeted by a very nice, personable salesman named Jeremy. He was very open and pleasant. I felt sure that I would get the best service with him, which I did. He showed me two very nice cars, then had to leave for a previously scheduled apptmt. He, kindly, drove me home, then came back to get me a few hrs. later. The car he pulled up in was not one of the cars he had previously shown me, so I was a little surprised when he got out of the car and offered to let me drive it back to the dealership. It was a gorgeous, black Nissan Altima, so I happily agreed. Once we got back to the lot, Jeremy asked me how I liked the car. I told him I loved it. It was beautiful. Something I could only imagine having when I was in a better financial situation. He smiled at me and said, "Dawn, this is YOUR new car!" All I could do for a few moments was stand there with my mouth open. Haha. When I came back to my senses, we went back into the dealership to work out all of the details, and I left with my luxurious new vehicle. I would definitely recommend Lakeside Auto Brokers to anyone in search of a car. The atmosphere was very professional, yet fun. Everyone was so nice, and I am just so grateful to Jeremy for the strings he pulled to make my buying experience a positive and successful one.

very happy

by from c/s co |

did great! they are very easy to work with, super happy!

Lovely People

by from La Junta , Co. |

found these people most helpful and friendly , they went above and beyond to help me long distance to make the deal to purchase my van . The vehicle I found when I arrived was all and more than what I was promised I couldn't be more happy with my vehicle or the customer service that I received the experience was quick , efficient and very friendly . The dealership was clean as a whistle , very nice , my only complaint would be there was hardly enough gas to take a test drive .

Nothing but trouble

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

My daughter and son in law traded in their car put a thousand dollars down on a van and filled out the paper work a month ago and was just told they cant have the van that they have to bring it back, after they have already taked their car and deposit for the van. They were told yesturday that they were all good to go, and now this! Buyer be aware