Grogan's Towne Central

Grogan's Towne Central

6064 W Central Ave, Toledo, OH 43615

Used 888-853-3794

Ready to earn your business.

by from Tiffin, OH |

We didn't want to shop out of town for a car, but small cars are hard to find. We saw the ad online and left an e-mail regarding the car's availability. We were answered back overnight and talked to Chris on the phone about coming up to see it. Wonderful overall experience. We will definitely come back when we need another car and we recommend it.

Awesome service!

by from Ottawa Lake, Mi |

These guys are awesome! I needed a reliable, affordable family friendly vehicle, this was the perfect place to go. Russ was very honest and helpful, and we found a great vehicle within our budget. I highly recommend this dealership!

2011 Dodge Ram

by from Dunbar,WV |

I located the vehicle I was looking for and contacted the dealership on line. i received an email with the day and exchanged back and forth about questions and my trade in finally after talking to my wife I called them back the next morning and told them I was on my way. Upon arrival the truck was sitting there cleaned up and I took a test drive and the salesman took my trade for drive. Very quick and painless process their finance manager worked the numbers and was able to get me a better deal plus even some room for the extended manufacture warranty. I recommend this dealer highly very pleasant and painless process. Even though it was a 5 hour drive one way for me I would gladly do it again.

Excellent Service

by from Temperance, MI |

I was extremely happy with the wonderful service I received from everyone at Grogan's Towne. I will continue to shop there for any future vehicle purchases, and I have also referred them to all of my family and friends.

pleasant experience

by from Woodburn, In |

These guys were great! They have an eye for quality used cars. Very helpful & no pressure.

Great Car

by from 43551 |

Thanks for the Great car and deal. I will refer any friends or family in the future to shop here first.