Kinsel Toyota

Service 877-298-2144

MOVE UP TO A BETTER BUYING EXPERIENCE

Satisfied Customer

by from Beaumont, TX |

As a long time satisfied, repeat Kinsel Toyota Customer I highly recommend Kinsel Motors and especially Toyota vehicles. During the last eleven years I've purchased a new Tundra and slightly used Camry. The service and upkeep provided to me on both of these vehicles has been excellent. I am particularly satisfied with the free tires for life program!!! I also purchased a used Ford Tauras from Kinsel; the service and work provided on this vehicles kept it on the road long after its normal life-span. Thanks Kinsel for being a reliable and trustworthy dealership and service provider.

February 12, 2014

Thank you, Repeat Customer, for your review!! We are so pleased to know about your satisfaction with our products and services!! Thank you for continuing to purchase from Kinsel Toyota, and please know that we genuinely value your loyalty!! :o)

Good service!

by from Beaumont, TX |

Here for service on Toyota Tacoma. Good place!!!!!!!!!

May 28, 2014

Thanks so much, Roger!! We're pleased that you are happy with our dealership--AND your Tacoma!! :O)

Good customer service

by from Woodville, TX |

Customer service was good and the employees were friendly and helpful which is different from other dealerships I have visited.

April 3, 2014

Thank you, JC!! It is our pleasure to serve you, and we look forward to assisting you in the future with all of your vehicle needs!! :o)

Awesome Customer Service

by from Beaumont, TX |

I have been using Kinsel Toyota for about 10 years to service my vehicle. I inherited my used vehicle from a family member that purchased it from Kinsel. The plan is to buy new vehicles and pass them on. We keep coming back!

February 13, 2014

What an awesome plan, Happygirl, and we want you to know that we are truly honored to be a part of such a goal!! Of course, Kinsel Toyota understands the real value of family, and we are happy to have you as part of ours!! :o) Thank you for your review, and we look forward to assisting you again!! :O)

great place to buy

by from Vidor , Tx. |

Me and my husband bought a car on Labor day weekend ,It was a pleasant transaction. They stayed late with us trying to take care of us. We had a good salesman and even the man that did the final paperwork was a nice man . They were fast and courteous. It was the easiest car we have ever bought. Thank you Ronnie for all the hustling you did !

February 13, 2014

Thank you, Robert & Sharon, for your review!! We are happy that you gave us the opportunity to earn your business, and that you were delighted with our team!! It is always our pleasure to provide our customers with great service, and we look forward to assisting you in the future!! Thanks so much for shopping Kinsel Toyota!! :O)

Courteous & respectful

by from Kingwood, Texas |

We found Kinsel Toyota on the internet where they were advertising a used GMC Denali. We were interested in it and called the dealership. We spoke to Randy and he suggested we come to Beaumont, an hour and a half away, to check out the vehicle. When we arrived, Mike Provo greeted us. He then escorted us to Randy and we looked the Denali over. After some discussion, we bought the vehicle. The Denali was a used vehicle and needed minor detailing which Mike Provo supervised and made sure all our concerns were met. To date, 4 weeks later, we have been very satisfied with our purchase. One more issue remains which Mike has committed to resolving for us.

February 13, 2014

Thank you, Robert, for your review!! We are obliged that you travelled such a distance to purchase from us--and are glad to know that everything worked out to your satisfaction!! Like all of our Salesmen, Mike really does go above and beyond to assist customers!! Thanks for purchasing from Kinsel Toyota and we look forward to meeting your future needs as well!! :o)

Great Sales Team

by from beaumont, texas |

I've bought several vehicles from Kinsel Toyota. I've always shopped the other local dealers and Kinsel is the cheapest and easiest to deal with. Their whole sales team is very friendly, honest and transparent. I've never had an issue with my vehciles but I over heard a customer with a concern and I was amazed by how they handled the customers problem with kid gloves. I have nothing but great things to say about this dealership.

February 13, 2014

Thank you, JDB, for that is always our intent!! Kinsel Toyota is more than pleased to provide the best assistance to all of our customers, and we thank you for your review!! :O)

Toy guy

by from Cleveland TX |

I took my truck in to be serviced and they took such good care of me. My truck was ready when promised and they even took care of a warranty issue I didn't know about. Will never go to another dealership for repairs.

February 13, 2014

Thanks for your review, Toy Guy--and you have our word that we will always do our very best to make sure that you never have a reason to go to another dealership...period!! :O)