Mark Dodge Chrysler Jeep

3777 Gerstner Memorial Blvd, Lake Charles, LA 70607

Terrible service!

by from Roanoke ,La |

I brought my 2013 jeep to them because my transmission light came on and geared us down to 40 miles an hour in traffic. When we talked to service man, we told him what was going on and wanted to have our transmission oil checked ,he told us that it couldn't be checked and told us it was a closed system, he checked with technician and he said they would have to change our transmission, all without even putting it on a diagnostic machine..well we left there and went to another dealership and they checked the oil with a special dipstick and scheduled us an appointment to put us on a diagnostic machine to see what is wrong. I found mark dodge serviceman to not want to be bothered with us..well they don't have to worry, I'm not going back to them and I'm never going to buy with them again. Buyer beware! No service at this dealership...

Last time shopping here

by from Lake Charles la |

The service is better else where they seem to promise things but absolutily don't deliver last time shopping there

January 27, 2014

Hi James, I'm sorry we fell short of your expectations. We don't ever want to promise you something and fail to follow through. I would like to look into this further. Can you call me at your earliest convenience? My direct line is 337-480-4406. Please give me a call. Marsh Buice General Sales Manager

Tony does a GREAT job!

by from Lake Charles la |

Bought a 2014 Dodge Journey from Tony last week. This is the sixth vehicle we have purchased from him and he always provides great customer service. No high pressure sell, he just listened to what I wanted and found what I needed.

January 22, 2014

Hi Susan, thank you so much for taking the time out to share your thoughts and doing business with us for so many years. It means so much to us that you are willing to make the drive over to work with Tony. We hope you enjoy your Journey for many years to come. When you need us, we will be here. PS> We love Tony and think the world of him :)

Great service!

by from Lake Charles, LA |

Jerrod made my new car purchase quick and painless!

January 22, 2014

Shelley, you are the best. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Enjoy your new Jeep Cherokee :)

Would never come back.

by from Lake Charles, La |

Spoke to Charlie on the phone about a truck. Told him we were coming from Texas to look at it if it was in very good condition. He reassured us it was in great condition. We asked him to send us pictures of any damage the truck has so we know up front. Told him we were driving 260 miles to see the truck. He sent us text message pictures of what he wanted us to see. When we got there it had major damage on the drivers side. I consider that dishonest.

Great company

by from Lake charles la |

I have bought 4 cars from mark dodge and I plan on continuing to do business with them. They are there for customers even after the sale.

Mark Dodge

by from Lake Charles, LA |

I have visited their Service Department on multiple occasions. Their customer service is excellent. I am always treated with respect by courteous employees. I highly recommend them for your service needs! They will continue to get my business for years to come.

Great pickup

by from Florien, LA |

We bought a Town & Country van summer 2012. It rides like a dream. It is fuel efficient & extremely Comfortable. We love that the seats fold down into the floor board, making it easy to haul things. In March 2013, we returned to Mark to buy a pickup. I am completely satisfied with the pickup I bought. Otis is an outstanding salesman. The personnel in Sales & Service at Mark are considerate and easy to work with.

Paul Perry

by from Sulphur, LA |

My experience with Mark Dodge was exceptional! The salesman was knowledgeable about the vehicle, and was able to answer all of my questions. I have bought vehicles from Mark Dodge in the past and will continue to buy from them in the future. They make the purchasing a vehicle a breeze.

Great Dealership

by from Lake Charles, LA |

I have been buying new/used cars at Mark Dodge since before it was Mark Dodge. I have to say the dealership improved very much during those years. The employees are very proffessional and helpful to find what I needed. In my case the Sales Assocciate was Alvin. The same goes for the guys doing the paperwork. Everything went very smooth. Every question I had was perfectly explained before I signed the papers. This also goes for the Service Department. Starting with the Manager Monty Mills down to the employees in that dept. From a simple oil change to repairwork, I never had a problem. The cleanness of the Dealership is amazing. I would recomment this Dealership to anybody.