Courtesy Car City

2301 39th Ave, Moline, IL 61265

New 888-348-2730
Used 888-296-6439
Service 888-352-5731

"Whatever it takes we'll do it."

Jordan on the Kia Service team

by from Davenport, Iowa |

I worked with Jordan in Kia Service a few months ago. I may have missed the opportunity to respond to the post-service survey, but I wanted to express my appreciation for Jordan's customer service. I try to make a point to provide positive feedback, as well as complaints, and this is a little late because the services were provided months ago, but Jordan was professional, accountable, and articulate regarding the service I received. I appreciated his help and want to recognize the young man's diligent approach to my issues, concerns, and most importantly, the safety of those riding in my vehicle after the service. It was refreshing to have such direct and genuine customer service.

THIS PLACE SUCKS

by from NONEYA |

i traded in my impala ltz, and got a toyota. well few days later i got a call, and had to give it back because they fudged my trade in by 2grand, YES 2,000$. i had to get a nissan altima that was way overpriced and couldnt take the 2 grand off it. my credit union wouldnt finance again, had to go through nissan and int rate was higher which made my payment higher and they wont do anything to get me into a truck that i want. THIS PLACE IS AWFUL!!

Disappointed

by from rockton,illinois |

I just don't understand why this dealer made an offer which we did not accept at first.. After consideration we decided to take the offer by 10:00 the next morning. Was told the offer was void and it went up $200. There was no negotiating and we should do our business elsewhere. We did feel bad.

Jason Murley Goes the extra mile!!!

by from Taylor Ridge, IL. |

We bought 2 cars from Jason within a month of each other, Jason made sure we were in the right cars for us! He even went to affiliated dealerships to provide us with the cars we wanted. He has a professional, mature attitude and welcoming approach that is very much appreciated without pressuring you into anything.

Jason Murley is OUTSTANDING.

by from Sheffield, IL |

If you are looking for a new car, Jason Murley is the only guy to talk to. Positive experience from the second I walked in the door. He was straight with me about what was realistic for my budget and went way above and beyond to put me in the car I WANTED for a price I could truly AFFORD! He even facilitated the installation of my remote start system after the sale.

excellent service from Jason

by from Moline |

We recently purchased a 2014 Kia from Jason Murley at Courtesy. This is our 2nd purchase from him...both experiences were outstanding. The hustle in this young man is incredible. I got tired just watching him. He works quickly through the buying process, and makes himself available for questions after the process. I highly recommend Jason for your next purchase.

Excellent Experience @ Courtesy Car City

by from Blue Grass. Iowa |

I purchased a new Kia Optima from Jason Murley at Courtesy Car City in Moline, Il. end of last year. This is the second Kia Optima we have purchased from Jason and the third Optima we own. We probably would have bought the second from him but unfortunately we were in California at the time and needed to purchase a car for our son. The cars are all awesome. Never have any problems with any of them. Jason was very personable and pleasant to deal with. We looked at many cars and several dealerships. I spoke with numerous salesman. Jason far surpasses anyone we have dealt with in the past. That's why we saved him for last. We tested the waters of other dealership to see how they would treat us and nobody came close. He bent over backwards to make things happen. This guy was actually "RUNNING". yes physical running around the dealership to get stuff done faster. It's like pulling into those 1950's gas station you see in the movies and the service guys are hustling to get you taken care of. Absolutely outstanding service from Jason. My recommendation is to go ahead and shop around, then make Jason your last stop. You wont be sorry. Courtesy is lucky to have such a great salesperson. You can email me we any questions about my experience... or car.. Sincerely, Super Happy Customer !!

Excellent Customer Service from Jason!

by from Moline, IL |

I recently purchased a new Nissan Murano from Jason Murley at Courtesy. This is the second vehicle we have purchased from Jason. He is very knowledgeable about the products and his customer service skills are unmatched! He makes the entire process very easy, comfortable and convenient from the beginning, and continues to provide excellent customer service after the purchase process is complete. He is happy to answer any question or assist with any issues that may arise, long after the sale. I love my new car, and was very happy with the entire experience at Courtesy. I just referred a friend to Jason/Courtesy a couple weeks ago. They purchased a Kia and are pleased with their new vehicle and treatment they received as well. Also, Jason got a check for the referral fee to me just a few days later! I would not hesitate to refer him or the dealership again.

Courtesy Car City - Great Experience!

by from Rock Island, IL |

My older 2000 used car (purchased from Courtesy) was having some major issues and I needed a dependable car. Been thinking about a Soul for quite some time. Drove one and that was it! I love my red 2014 Soul. My grandkids think I'm a hip grandma and love riding in the hamster car! LOL Jason Murely was my salesman. He knew everything about the car, especially the electronics. In fact, I call him anytime with questions. He's a super young man. The guys in the Finance Department were excellent. I had a great experience when having the car in for inspections and oil change. Everything done in record time, complete with a car wash. Wonderful service and people at Courtesy KIA. Thank you!

Jason did an awesome job

by from Silvis, IL |

Our buying experience was a good experience at Courtesy Car City and would recommend them to anyone.

Rating of experience

by from Moline, IL |

Awesome car buying experience. Personel was helpful. It did not take much time to complete transaction as I hate waiting for all the paperwork to be done. The SUV was ready to go when I arrived at the dealership.