Courtesy Car City

2301 39th Ave, Moline, IL 61265

New 866-413-9824
Used 866-752-5059
Service 866-414-9547

"Whatever it takes we'll do it."

Jordan on the Kia Service team

by from Davenport, Iowa |

I worked with Jordan in Kia Service a few months ago. I may have missed the opportunity to respond to the post-service survey, but I wanted to express my appreciation for Jordan's customer service. I try to make a point to provide positive feedback, as well as complaints, and this is a little late because the services were provided months ago, but Jordan was professional, accountable, and articulate regarding the service I received. I appreciated his help and want to recognize the young man's diligent approach to my issues, concerns, and most importantly, the safety of those riding in my vehicle after the service. It was refreshing to have such direct and genuine customer service.

Not very happy

by from Bellevue, IA |

I do not feel they had my best interests in mind. They were clearly out to sell a car no matter what. Was lied to about the vehicle being fully inspected. When I was driving back to the dealership with my check noticed something weird in the steering. Walked into the dealership stood there for a little while no one acknowledged me. Had to flag someone down going by. Paged my guy he never responded as I stood there another 10 minutes. Then just walked out and went over to their other facility. Had to flag someone down there as well. Finally got someone to check my car out. Mechanics in first garage Didn't know what was wrong so take it back over to the other building where I sat waiting longer. Finally go and ask what is going on and am told that there is a problem in the steering and a part needs to be ordered. I actually tried to cancel the whole deal after my experience and as my salesperson finally shows back up says nope u already gave us the check. Kind of a nightmare and I made a very bad decision by giving them my business. By far worst car buying experience

Disappointed

by from Moline, IL |

My wife and I had set a goal of looking at the Kia line of vehicles in the hope of possibly lowering our monthly payment. I contacted a salesman that we had worked with previously and he indicated he could show us the options available. When we arrived at the dealership we met with our sales contact and were immediately handed off to another sales rep as he was engaged with another client. No problem there. However, rather than being shown Kias we were directed to Nissan. Trying to be openminded we took a test drive and discussed some of the vehicle's features...it came up short of what we hoped for but with a promise that some of the extras could be added aftermarket we decided to go forward with the financial aspect. The upshot of the deal is that we came away with a vehicle we weren't really looking to purchase (we accept that we should have walked away at that point) and ended up with financing that added to our monthly expenses rather than reducing them. Overall it was a very disappointing experience and has soured me from ever dealing with Courtesy again. Buyer beware. ,

The only place to buy a car!

by from Moline, IL |

I love Courtesy. This is the 2nd vehicle I've purchased from Marty @ Courtesy (both times outstanding customer service) I told them what I wanted and Marty made it happen immediately. Marty is a very great person to work with! I love my new Kia Forte Koup and I wouldn't recommend any other place than Courtesy.

Very Satisfied!

by from Colona, IL. |

I purchased a 2011 Kia Soul from Courtesy. I was very satisfied with the whole buying experience. Marty and Jeremie were very helpful and patient. I would certainly recommend Courtesy Kia to folks looking for a great deal and great customer service!

poor service mechanical skills

by from bradfor,illinois |

bought a 2011 malibu on may 24th, brakes started to squel 3 days afterwards took it in they said nothing is wrong with them, they stilled squeled til june 13th took it to a gm dealer brakes are shot to where metal is rubbing into rotors, courtesy said nothing was wrong and they wont repair the brakes on a car they sold me. thats last time i take my car to them maybe my engine will blow and they still tell me nothing is wrong what a joke of a dealership service mechanic shop

Good experience

by from Rock Island, IL |

My husband and I recently bought a 2015 Kia Sorento from Jason Murley. Jason was straight forward, knowledgable, and fun to work with. Neither my husband nor I like to buy cars but Jason made the process pain free. My only disappointment has been that we sent our daughter to Courtesy to buy a car. She asked for Jason, so that we could get the $50.00 referral bonus. She was directed to another sales person and we did not get the bonus. The same thing happened when my husband and I went to get our car. We told Jason that my sister had referred us but she did not get the bonus either. This would not cause me to not recommend Courtesy. I would just tell anyone to not expect to get a referral bonus if they refer anyone. Jason was one of the best car salemen we have ever worked with. We had to have a major repair (the exhaust system replaced) one week after purchase. The service department did a great job of getting our car in quickly.

High Pressure Tactics

by from Davenport IA |

High pressure tactics. Bad mouthed to my face by Joe Campagna. Ready to buy, he caused me to walk without buying. I had told him what I didn't like about sales tactics, but Joe Campagna tried it anyway. I've found similar cars at other dealerships at lower price.

Great car buying experience with Jason and Eric.

by from Knoxville IL |

In March of this year, I was looking for a 2014 Kia Soul. Since the town we live in doesn't have a Kia dealership, I did some research on the internet. Courtesy was the only dealer that had a wide variety of the Souls. I emailed and promptly received a reply from Eric. He referred me to Jason Murley. The next day my husband and I drove up to Moline and they had the car ready for us to test drive. Jason made the ordeal of buying a car easy and nearly pleasurable. We drove off the lot with our new car in a couple of hours. I would recommend Courtesy and Jason to anyone looking for a Kia or Nissan!

Great car purchase experience.

by from Davenport, IA |

I was looking for a late model, yellow Corvette and noticed that Courtesy Nissan had one for sale. Jason Murley was the sales representative who assisted me. Jason is a true sales professional....very knowledgeable about the vehicle, straight forward and honost in his approach, and courteous at all times. Jason made the purchase of my Corvette a very pleasant experience. I certainly would have no hesitation to purchase additional vehiclels through Jason.

Great Sales Manager-Doug Bahls

by from Rock Island, IL |

I bought a like new 2011 Nissan Rogue at Courtesy last week. I had an issue with the warranty. It wasn't explained to me at the time of purchase. I met with the Sales Manager, Doug Bahls, to discuss my issue. He was extremely professional and helpful. He resolved the problem and I was extremely happy with my purchase. I love my Rogue! I would recommend Courtesy Car City to my family and friends.