Courtesy Car City

2301 39th Ave, Moline, IL 61265

New 866-413-9824
Used 866-752-5059
Service 866-414-9547

"Whatever it takes we'll do it."

Great Sales Manager-Doug Bahls

by from Rock Island, IL |

I bought a like new 2011 Nissan Rogue at Courtesy last week. I had an issue with the warranty. It wasn't explained to me at the time of purchase. I met with the Sales Manager, Doug Bahls, to discuss my issue. He was extremely professional and helpful. He resolved the problem and I was extremely happy with my purchase. I love my Rogue! I would recommend Courtesy Car City to my family and friends.

2012 Nissan Murano Purchase from Jason Murley

by from Davenport, Iowa |

As a repeat customer, Jason Murley treated me with the utmost decency and respect and again made my buying experience pleasant and positive. I would definitely recommend Jason and Courtesy to my friends looking to purchase a new or used car!!

Great Experience

by from Grand Mound, Iowa |

I purchased my new 2014 Nissan Murano at Courtesy. To me, purchasing a car can be very stressful. At Courtesy the experience is fun! My salesman was Joe Campagna. Joe was awesome to work with. His knowledge of the Nissan Murano was excellent and he was able to explain (and show me) all the options in laymans terms. I traded a vehicle and felt the trade in value was very fair. The paperwork was completed with Aaron Ohlensehlen. Aaron was also very professional and great to work with. The whole experience at Courtesy was easy and comfortable.

Perfect deal. Perfect dealership.

by from Muscatine, IA |

Just bought a 2013 Nissan Juke NISMO. Believe it or not, I bought it over the phone, after checking out the ads in the Quad City Times and online. Gillon Johannson, internet sales manager, and Joe Campagna, sales, were excellent. The car was ready to pickup at the appointed time, parked right in front of the dealership. I was a little nervous because we still had to negotiate a trade-in value for my car. I had come prepared with Kelly Blue Book numbers, and had them in my pocket ready to show the salesman. The manager drove my trade-in, came back and handed Joe a piece of paper. The trade-in price was exactly what I had set before I went to the dealership! A perfect deal with the perfect dealership.

Best EXPERIENCE ever.

by from Bettendorf, IA |

I had an upside down vehicle to trade in and was very apprehensive about buying...but really wanted out of my current vehicle. The entire team at Courtesy Nissan in Moline, IL gave their all to make a deal for me. I am now in a brand new 2013 FWD Juke with an extended warranty. I even saved a little money on my monthly payment. They were VERY professional...honest...and explained every aspect of my deal and financing. I left feeling confident that I received great service and an HONEST deal. Gillon Johannson, Larry Larson, and Aaron Ohlensehlen were AWESOME. I will be a repeat customer...at Courtesy Car City...I was taken care of...every step of the way. Best experience at a car dealership EVER!!!

Quick service awesome finance and sales people.

by from Moline il |

I instantly knew what car I wanted upon arrival. So I approached the front door of the building and Dennis the salesman held the door open for me which was very nice gesture. Dennis was very easy to talk too about the vehicle and very knowledgeable. I told him what car I was interested in and wanted to test drive it. The car I test drove was a 2011 Mitsubishi lancer gts sport back. Dennis then walked me through the car buying process with ease. After Dennis I met with Aaron the finance manager to discus the financing of my new car. Aaron was very polite, personal and answered all of questions honestly and with has much information as he could give me. I highly recommend courtesy for anyone interested in buying a new or used car. They will the buying a car as painless as possible!! Good job guys keep the good work!

Great Experience and no Pricing "Ping Pong".

by from Rock Island |

I was shopping for a 2014 Kia Optima. I have a 2012 so I knew exactly what I wanted in the 2014. I submit an online request for a price and was contacted within 5 minutes by Gillon. I really hate car shopping and the hard sell most sales people push at you. Gillon was very personable and laid back so I made an appointment to go into Courtesy to meet with a sales person. I told Gillon how I felt abut car shopping and that I wanted a good sales person that would give me a good price without a lot "ping pong" price playing. Gillon set me up with Steve Paytash and he was a perfect sales person for me. I told him that I was price comparing with 5 dealers and that I would buy from the dealer that shot me the best price. Well, Steve shot me the best price with no game playing and I bought my new car from him. It was that simple. I spent less than 2 hours total time at the dealership from shopping to driving my new car away! Courtesy also has Saturday service hours that are very handy for me.

Very Professional Used Car Experience

by from Orion, IL |

I inquired about a used van via the website the night before. Next day Gillon Johannson (Internet Director) contacted me and was very courteous in understanding my needs. Gillon connected me to the appropriate Sales Professional (Bob Mitchell) to meet and discuss the purchase of a vehicle. I met w/ Bob the same day, who had the vehicle up front and ready for a test drive when I arrived. Vehicle checked out OK, Bob gave me a decent trade-in value for my old van, signed some papers, and off I went in a new/used van. The team was easy to work with and to the point.

Pretty darn happy

by from Moline, IL |

I bought a used PT Cruiser from Dennis at Courtesy after being passed on from their Internet guy Gillion. With the help of Dennis and their finance guy Marty, they helped me find a way to finance a car with reasonable payments. The car was used, but was like brand new to me. I very happy with my purchase and will likely return to them in the future when I have to replace or just get something else. Thanks Gil, Dennis, and Marty!

Purchased a used car from Courtesy

by from Lake Forest, IL |

I recently bought a used car from Jason Murley at Courtesy Car City. It was by far the most pleasurable car buying experience I have ever had. Jason was very thorough and very diligent in his email correspondence as I was in Chicago area and the car was in Moline. Jason did not disappoint when I finally met him in person, test drove the car, fixed a few minor details of the car, and made my purchase. Jason is a true professional. The experience was worth the drive from Chicago to buy this vehicle and I will certainly consider going back when I need another vehicle!!