Courtesy Car City

2301 39th Ave, Moline, IL 61265

New 866-413-9824
Used 866-752-5059
Service 866-414-9547

"Whatever it takes we'll do it."

Best EXPERIENCE ever.

by from Bettendorf, IA |

I had an upside down vehicle to trade in and was very apprehensive about buying...but really wanted out of my current vehicle. The entire team at Courtesy Nissan in Moline, IL gave their all to make a deal for me. I am now in a brand new 2013 FWD Juke with an extended warranty. I even saved a little money on my monthly payment. They were VERY professional...honest...and explained every aspect of my deal and financing. I left feeling confident that I received great service and an HONEST deal. Gillon Johannson, Larry Larson, and Aaron Ohlensehlen were AWESOME. I will be a repeat customer...at Courtesy Car City...I was taken care of...every step of the way. Best experience at a car dealership EVER!!!

Quick service awesome finance and sales people.

by from Moline il |

I instantly knew what car I wanted upon arrival. So I approached the front door of the building and Dennis the salesman held the door open for me which was very nice gesture. Dennis was very easy to talk too about the vehicle and very knowledgeable. I told him what car I was interested in and wanted to test drive it. The car I test drove was a 2011 Mitsubishi lancer gts sport back. Dennis then walked me through the car buying process with ease. After Dennis I met with Aaron the finance manager to discus the financing of my new car. Aaron was very polite, personal and answered all of questions honestly and with has much information as he could give me. I highly recommend courtesy for anyone interested in buying a new or used car. They will the buying a car as painless as possible!! Good job guys keep the good work!

Great Experience and no Pricing "Ping Pong".

by from Rock Island |

I was shopping for a 2014 Kia Optima. I have a 2012 so I knew exactly what I wanted in the 2014. I submit an online request for a price and was contacted within 5 minutes by Gillon. I really hate car shopping and the hard sell most sales people push at you. Gillon was very personable and laid back so I made an appointment to go into Courtesy to meet with a sales person. I told Gillon how I felt abut car shopping and that I wanted a good sales person that would give me a good price without a lot "ping pong" price playing. Gillon set me up with Steve Paytash and he was a perfect sales person for me. I told him that I was price comparing with 5 dealers and that I would buy from the dealer that shot me the best price. Well, Steve shot me the best price with no game playing and I bought my new car from him. It was that simple. I spent less than 2 hours total time at the dealership from shopping to driving my new car away! Courtesy also has Saturday service hours that are very handy for me.

Very Professional Used Car Experience

by from Orion, IL |

I inquired about a used van via the website the night before. Next day Gillon Johannson (Internet Director) contacted me and was very courteous in understanding my needs. Gillon connected me to the appropriate Sales Professional (Bob Mitchell) to meet and discuss the purchase of a vehicle. I met w/ Bob the same day, who had the vehicle up front and ready for a test drive when I arrived. Vehicle checked out OK, Bob gave me a decent trade-in value for my old van, signed some papers, and off I went in a new/used van. The team was easy to work with and to the point.

Pretty darn happy

by from Moline, IL |

I bought a used PT Cruiser from Dennis at Courtesy after being passed on from their Internet guy Gillion. With the help of Dennis and their finance guy Marty, they helped me find a way to finance a car with reasonable payments. The car was used, but was like brand new to me. I very happy with my purchase and will likely return to them in the future when I have to replace or just get something else. Thanks Gil, Dennis, and Marty!

Purchased a used car from Courtesy

by from Lake Forest, IL |

I recently bought a used car from Jason Murley at Courtesy Car City. It was by far the most pleasurable car buying experience I have ever had. Jason was very thorough and very diligent in his email correspondence as I was in Chicago area and the car was in Moline. Jason did not disappoint when I finally met him in person, test drove the car, fixed a few minor details of the car, and made my purchase. Jason is a true professional. The experience was worth the drive from Chicago to buy this vehicle and I will certainly consider going back when I need another vehicle!!

Great buying experience!

by from Moline, IL |

I purchased our last car from Courtesy Car CIty three years ago and was so pleased with the service that I went back to purchase my new Nissan Altima in December. I researched different vehicles on the internet prior to my purchase and submitted a request for information on a specific vehicle via the Courtesy web portal. I was contacted first thing the next morning by Gillon S. Johannson. Gillon scheduled a time for me to look at the car and continued to follow up with me throughout my buying experience. I found the vehicle that I wanted and Gillon introduced me to Jason Murley as my salesperson. I wasn't 100% sold on the vehicle so Jason allowed me to keep the car for a few days to allow us a true "test drive." I cannot express how pleasant and easy my buying experience was. I researched trade-in value on my car via KBB, and was pleasantly surprised that Courtesy exceeded the trade-in value of my car with no "haggling" necessary. I couldnt be happier with my new Nissan Altima or with Courtesy Car City in general. From the initial contact with Gillon on my internet request to the end of the process with my salesperson, Jason, I left feeling happy with my car and my buying experience. All in all, truly a great team to work with from sales, to finance, to the receptionist..

Great car buying made easy!

by from Bettendorf, Iowa |

Our salesman, Joe Campagna, was great. Made everything easy. In and out within the hour. Would definitely buy there again!

Customer Repair

by from Savanna |

Kia service professionals are great, very thorough & friendly. They get you in & out in a timely manner. They offer shuttle rides too. I WILL be coming back. Thank you Jeremy and the techs in the Kia Service Dept that worked on my Sportage!

Mike Anthony is the salesman you want at Courtesy!

by from Aledo, IL |

While we recently had some factory warranty work and brake service done at Courtesy in Moline, IL, my wife and I visited with Mike Anthony, one of the salesmen at the dealership. Mike did a super job of showing us several vehicles we were interested in and took the time to ride along with us during several test drives. He was very knowledgeable concerning the Kia products and did not pressure us into purchasing a vehicle we could not afford. We decided on a Sorrento but were not sure that it would fit into our undersized garage next to our current Sedona. Mike made arrangements for us to drive one home (which is 30 miles from the dealership) and return it the next day. The next morning we returned the Sorrento to the dealership but, unfortunately, did not feel we had the finances to afford it. Upon relaying the bad news to Mike, he was very understanding and kind and, again, did not put undue pressure on us to buy what we could not afford. I plan to recommend Mike to many of my friends, several of which are also current Kia owners. Regarding our repairs and brake job on the Sedona, everything was done very professionally and in a timely manner. Courtesy has a very clean shop and waiting area and they strive for excellence in meeting the needs of their customers. Way to go, Mike, and way to go, Courtesy! Thank you very much.