Courtesy Car City

2301 39th Ave, Moline, IL 61265

New 866-413-9824
Used 866-752-5059
Service 866-414-9547

"Whatever it takes we'll do it."

Friendly Staff!

by from East Moline |

Being a lady I always feel they take advantage of us I hadnt a new vehicle in 9 years I first met with Missy Day a sales person was very helpful she introduced me to Gilliam who is very cordial I explained what I could afford they introduce me to Marty Terrell will help me with financing they didn't want to sell me anything that I couldn't afford. The dealership was great I'm looking forward to a pleasant relationship with the service department as well.

October 3, 2013

Every once in a while-in the course of doing our job-we get to feel like we actually helped someone. It's a great feeling to be recognized for doing the right thing. It took a couple days Karen, but as we watched you drive away in your new van, inside I felt like, we did the right thing. The kind of thing I would call "A feel good deal." Sincerely, Gillon

Pleasant Experience

by from Atkinson, IL |

I hate dealing with car salesmen - being a single lady I always feel like they are taking advantage of me - I had my last car 14 years so didn't know what to expect. I met first with Gillon who was very cordial and introduced me to Larry Larson. I explained everything upfront about what I was looking for and what I could afford and Larry was terrific. He didn't pressure me into buying something I couldn't afford. In fact, I was most impressed with the entire staff including Aaron who helped me with the financing. If everyone is like Gillon, Larry and Aaron, them I am Looking forward to a pleasant relationship with the service department as well.

September 26, 2013

It's amazing how far a little dignity and respect goes. Thanks so much for your kind words. Sincerely, Gillon

Happy Customer

by from Bettendorf,Ia. |

Missy the salesperson and Guillion the internet rep. were very nice and great to work with in my finding a car that I liked

June 29, 2013

Thanks Karlyn...It was a pleasure to work with you. Gillon

Mr Mark A Fletcher

by from Moline Il |

I Just Leased My Second Nissan Frontier From Bob Mitchell At Courtesy Nissan. The Entire Process Took Me Less Than A Hour.My Salesman Bob Was Off The Day I Called About Leasing Another Frontier. I Talked To The Sales Manager Doug Over The Phone I Made A Fair Offer He Agreed Deal Was Done. When I Arrived To Pick Up My Truck Later That Morning There Was Bob He Really Suprised Me He Was Off That Day He Took The Time Out Of His Day Off To Come Down And Help Me With My Deal. I Really Want To Thank Bob For All The Help. I Know One Thing For Sure Ill Keep Coming Back Too Courtesy As Long As I Am Treated Like That And Tell All My Friends And Family. PS. Thanks Also To Gillon For Your Help This Morning

June 17, 2013

Thanks so much Mark...Our goal is to have each and every customer as happy and satisfied as you are. Tell your friends. Sincerely, Gillon

Worse dealership around!

by from Princeton, illinois |

I bought a used car from here 2 years ago it was a big mistake to begin with being that it was only2 years old then with almost 100000 miles on it and no warrenty. The salesman was this Tony guy who acted like he knew it all when really he didn't know Jack about the car. He talked up the car from the beginning and me being young and nieve I fell for it. Two weeks after i bought the car i had it checked because the check engine light came on. There was a long list of problems! I'm a single mom with 3 kids this was the last thing i needed. These salesman apparently don't care about the safety of their clients because I was told by the mechanic that the check engine lighthad been reset!! Unfortunately with no warranty I had to play for all the repairs and would've been Better off buying a new car! My advice to everyone would be don't believe a word the salesman say because they only tell you what you want to hear and will do anything obviously to sell the car!

June 17, 2013

Dear Kelly...I am so sorry to hear that you are still packing this bad experience around with you after two years. As we all know, cars are a man made machine made of machined metal parts that wear out after use and time. Even the very best car will eventually wear out with time and use. I want you to know that we truly do care about our customers. Any time you buy a car from anyone, you should know that at 100,000 mile, there are going to be some issues ahead. We are not the type of people who would knowingly sell a bad car to a single mother of three. We always try to help our customers get the best value for their money. As Customer Advocate here at Courtesy, I would like to help. I cannot make any promise, but if you will call me I will try to make things better. Call Gillon @ 309-764-6700 Sincerely, Gillon

Car buying experience

by from Rock falls, I'll |

Wanted a Kia Soul and had a good experience with Courtesy. I looked on line for a while and Gillon was helpful. When I was ready to buy the car my experience with Jeff and everyone was very good. Good car buying experience.

May 28, 2013

Thanks so much for your kind words. Sincerely, Gillon

Insulting.

by from Moline IL |

I really don't want to go into a lot of detail with this, and I want to keep it as fair as possible. but here goes nothing. I was treated very poorly by the Management staff at this store. I am very hesitant to go back for any service at this point and here is why. In a very tight nutshell. I purchased a car with fully a loaded warranty, I had problems soon after the purchase. So I took it in for service and was refused almost immediately. The General manager treated me very poorly and was VERY condescending. ( yes to be fair I was pretty upset considering how the service manager treated me and was struggling to hold it in) They wanted to charge me big bucks for something they weren't even sure would fix my problem. though after a long and intimidating battle they finally did offer to do a differential fluid exchange. but that obviously didn't fix anything considering that wasn't what was actually wrong. The service team was useless in the finding of the problems I was experiencing and list goes as such: Drive shaft, engine pulleys, both front bearings, and brakes. These are the things I had to have fixed elsewhere because they were not able to identify any these problems. SO YES I ended up taking my vehicle to a couple other mechanics that were able to identify the problems and fix them under my warranty. I even spent money out of my pocket that I would have spent at courtesy getting the brakes re surfaced (not covered) if I wasn't treated so poorly. The sad part is I also spent money on a tire and wheel package that I am literally afraid to use because of the way I was treated the first time around.

April 18, 2013

Dear GTO...I apologize for all of this, but as I don't have enough information about your particular situation, it's hard for me to get a grip on what we might do to resolve your unhappiness. My title here is "Customer Advocate", and I would like to help. About all I can do at this point is ask you to give me a call at 309-764-6700 and ask for Gillon. Your call will be confidential, and I will handle it discretely. I don't know if there is anything I can do, but I am willing to try. Sincerely, Gillon S. Johannson 309-764-6700

Great Car Buying Experience at Courtesy Car City!!

by from Orion, IL |

Bought a 2004 Pontiac Bonneville from Marty Terrill and John Bush today on Wednesday 4/3/2013. This is my 2nd car from Courtesy Car City. The whole process from start to finish was very smooth. Wasn't sure what car I was looking for but Marty found a great vehicle for me at a great price. I would highly recommend Courtesy Car City to anyone. You can defiantly say I will be returning to Courtesy Car City for future vehicle purchases!

April 30, 2013

Thanks you Seth, we appreciate your business.

Don Swanson was great but shop failed.

by from davenport, iowa |

Left car overnight and all day to detail hood, engine bay, rotate tires plus put a lil gas in it. (We left them a car with half tank of gas) and all they did was rotate tires.

March 27, 2013

Hi John...Sorry to hear that you had some problems. I have brought your issues to the attention of the Service Director, and he will be in contact with you. I hope we can get this straightened out for you. Sincerely, Gillon S. Johannson Customer Advocate

A Positive Car-Buying Experience!

by from Sterling, IL |

From Gillon, whom I contacted by internet, to John Bush, our sales rep, my wife and I had a thoroughly enjoyable car-buying experience! We were treated in a professional and yet very personable manner. There were no "hard sells," no pressure, no intimidation. We were presented with the features of the vehicle, test drove it, talked about it over lunch, and returned that same afternoon to buy the vehicle. Financing was painless, and the car was presented to us in a very clean and drivable state. We were thrilled that this particular experience was so positive!

March 15, 2013

Dear Glen and Linda...It was such a pleasure getting to know you guys just a little bit that day. The fact that you came back and bought after thinking about it was an exciting moment. Your sale verified and validated our sales process here at Courtesy. Indeed, in today's world it is all about dignity, respect, trust, and transparency. Nobody buys anything from somebody they don't like...We like being likeable!