Courtesy Car City

2301 39th Ave, Moline, IL 61265

New 888-348-2730
Used 888-296-6439
Service 888-352-5731

"Whatever it takes we'll do it."

Great Purchase from Jeff Vinar

by from Iowa City,Ia |

Bought a used car from Jeff Vinar and he made it all very easy. I will tell all my friends to see him for there car needs.

great service

by from moline |

This was the best car deal I have ever had. All the people at Courtesy were very nice and helpfull. Steve Paytash was as nice of a salesman as I have ever had. Hats off to them.

easy peasy

by from moline il |

Nice people all around,easy to deal with. I have bought my last 3 cars here working with Steve Paytash, if your looking talk to him. I hate buying cars and he has made it fun. Any problems after the sale were dealt with as quick and easy as the sale.

Kathy Anderson

by from Muscatine, Iowa 52761 |

This is the 2nd time Jason Murley has been instrumental in helping me to buy a new car. I just can't say how much I appreciated the patience Jason has for all my questions, how knowledgeable about his product he is, how easy to talk to and how there's not any pressure to do something I haven't already made up my own mind to do. Jason, initially spent a good couple hours one afternoon with me as we went over all the parts & functions of the Kia Hybrid I was interested in. He then let me take the car for a test drive to see not only how it felt but If the car & I were a good fit. I met Jason's boss at the end of my time at Courtesy that day but I just wasn't quite ready to make the decision to actually buy, and told Jason I would be in touch when I'd made my decision. Jason called me maybe two times during the next couple weeks to see where I was in my decision process but I didn't feel pressured and actually got answers to other questions I'd thought of. Had pretty much made up my mind & then my car got rear ended at a stoplight which made the decision for me immediately. I called Jason, told him I'd like to come by the dealership to talk finances. Long story short, I got the car I wanted, Jason has become more like a friend as opposed to just a salesperson and he assured me if there are any problems, he's my 'go to guy' to get it straightened out. Matter of fact, am waiting right now while he figures out why my IPhone & Bluetooth don't work, keep disconnecting. I trust he'll find an answer for the problem as he always does. Can't say enough good/positive about my Courtesy/Jason Murley relationship! Thank You

Fair deal

by from Bettendorf |

This was my first experience of buying a car in USA. Overall I would say it was a good experience. Buying ( and selling) is an art and you learn as you gain more experience. The facilities were good. Jason Murly in particular made sure that the issues are addressed. I won't hesitate to contact them again for future deals.

Service and Sales

by from Moline, Il |

I have been a customer of Courtesy Nissan for about three years, thanks to sales associate Steve Paytash. The Service Department also deserves credit for my continued loyalty. Steve was and is generally concerned about his customers satisfaction and when I purchase another vehicle Steve and Courtesy will definitely be my dealer of choice.

Painless, easy car buying experience

by from Davenport IA |

After buying an Altima 2 years ago, we returned to Courtesy to price Rogues. After driving one, Jason Murley worked with us to get us the deal we were comfortable with and are very pleased with our Rogue and the whole dealership. Jason is great to work with, and he is excellent at following up and staying in touch to be sure we are happy. Courtesy has a great service department as well, so we will continue to be loyal Courtesy customers.

Just a great experience

by from Des Moines |

It could not have been any easier to buy a car. Steve Paytash was so easy to work with and very well informed and really seems like he cared. I have bought at least 6 cars from him and have never had any issues with the purchases. I would highly recommend Steve.

great people to deal with

by from eldridge ia |

great steve is the best we have purchased many vehicles

New car !!!!

by from Silvis,Il ^1282 |

My husband and I stopped in to try out a KiA and a Nissan Cube for fit.My Husband is disabled and we just wanted to see if he could get in and out of either easily.Imagine our surprise when 2 hours later,we drove out in a beautiful Molten Red Kia!!!Our salesman Jeff Vinar was so helpful and really went our of his way to help us!!He answered all our questions and helped us to try out both cars for fit,explained all the options of both cars and helped us thru the maze of new car buying!!!We love our car and it fills our needs perfectly!!!!Thanks Jeff,I give your name out when ever someone asks me about our car!!!!!!