Courtesy Car City

2301 39th Ave, Moline, IL 61265

New 866-709-3935
Used 866-705-7336
Service 866-414-9547

"Whatever it takes we'll do it."

Painless, easy car buying experience

by from Davenport IA |

After buying an Altima 2 years ago, we returned to Courtesy to price Rogues. After driving one, Jason Murley worked with us to get us the deal we were comfortable with and are very pleased with our Rogue and the whole dealership. Jason is great to work with, and he is excellent at following up and staying in touch to be sure we are happy. Courtesy has a great service department as well, so we will continue to be loyal Courtesy customers.

Just a great experience

by from Des Moines |

It could not have been any easier to buy a car. Steve Paytash was so easy to work with and very well informed and really seems like he cared. I have bought at least 6 cars from him and have never had any issues with the purchases. I would highly recommend Steve.

great people to deal with

by from eldridge ia |

great steve is the best we have purchased many vehicles

New car !!!!

by from Silvis,Il ^1282 |

My husband and I stopped in to try out a KiA and a Nissan Cube for fit.My Husband is disabled and we just wanted to see if he could get in and out of either easily.Imagine our surprise when 2 hours later,we drove out in a beautiful Molten Red Kia!!!Our salesman Jeff Vinar was so helpful and really went our of his way to help us!!He answered all our questions and helped us to try out both cars for fit,explained all the options of both cars and helped us thru the maze of new car buying!!!We love our car and it fills our needs perfectly!!!!Thanks Jeff,I give your name out when ever someone asks me about our car!!!!!!

Courtesy Car City - Jason Murley

by from Davenport, IA |

My car shopping experience at Courtesy Car City in Moline, IL was easy, fast and extremely satisfying. Usually I dread going to a dealership to haggle with salespeople as they try to rip me off and get me to accept a deal that favors only them, but that was not the case with Jason Murley (my sales associate at Courtesy). Jason was extremely professional, honest, and listened intently to my needs as a customer. He was up front with me regarding what he would do to get me into a vehicle of my choice at a fair price. Normally I take a couple weeks to make a purchase decision. I take into account multiple dealerships and their offers and judge which one suits me the best. However, in this case I knew Jason was getting me a fair deal and based off that honesty I decided to go with him. You can't put a price on a reasonable car dealership. Once you know you can trust them (which I can clearly trust Jason) it starts a relationship that goes beyond my current vehicle and creates future business for them on my behalf. I will never go to another dealership now that I know Jason Murley will be working with me on any future deals. The guy is solid.

Buying a car

by from Moline, IL |

I went to courtesy to buy a car, Steve Paycash was my salesman and was awesome he knew my budget and worked with me on my trade in... They were having computer problems the day I went to buy my car but they let me go home with the car and came back the next day to sign paperwork and Steve even put a full tank of gas in my new car for the troubles... I will go back for my next car... Ask for Steve he's understandable of your needs

Outstanding in all areas, Steve Paytash best sales

by from Moline, IL |

We have bought 3 out if the last 4 vehicles from Courtesy because Steve Paytash is the best sales person we have ever worked with. He did everything in his power to see to it we got exactly what we were looking for in each sale and have had 0 problems with any of them going on about 6 years now. Then, Steve handed us to the financial team who made it about as simple and FAST as could be to wrap up each deal. On the one occasion we had service we got an very nice loaner and was a completely effortless process with very low repair costs. Will continue to buy all our next cars from Courtesy if possible.....they are Wonderful on all account, THANK you Steve and Coutesy Moline!! - The Bauers

MSgt Air Force Ret

by from rock Island |

Steve Paytash is very helpful and a pleasure to deal with/ We have bought two vehicle from him and will deal with him in the future. Your dervice department is excellent.

Love our truck

by from bettendorf |

Steve was very helpful in our search for a truck that could haul our camper trailer. His knowledge of truck towing capacity helped decide our purchase. We love our Ford F150 truck. Steve was friendly and also got us a free lunch. What a deal.

Courteous and helpful.

by from Far West Nebraska |

Saw a 1992 Buick Rivieria in Auto Trader so contacted Gullon, the Internet Sales Manager, and he in turn had Dennis Derby contact me regarding the car. Because of the age of the car I had quite a few questions regarding the overall condition of both the interior and exterior. Dennis was very prompt in answering all my questions and even had the service department check some items for me. I had a very pleasant buying experience and could not have expected more from a dealership. Since I was some 750 miles west I had to fly in the get the car and Dennis picked me up from my motel and took me to the dealership. I would certainly recommend these good folks to anyone in the market for an auto.