Courtesy Car City

2301 39th Ave, Moline, IL 61265

New 866-413-9824
Used 866-752-5059
Service 866-414-9547

"Whatever it takes we'll do it."

Great buying experience!

by from Moline, IL |

I purchased our last car from Courtesy Car CIty three years ago and was so pleased with the service that I went back to purchase my new Nissan Altima in December. I researched different vehicles on the internet prior to my purchase and submitted a request for information on a specific vehicle via the Courtesy web portal. I was contacted first thing the next morning by Gillon S. Johannson. Gillon scheduled a time for me to look at the car and continued to follow up with me throughout my buying experience. I found the vehicle that I wanted and Gillon introduced me to Jason Murley as my salesperson. I wasn't 100% sold on the vehicle so Jason allowed me to keep the car for a few days to allow us a true "test drive." I cannot express how pleasant and easy my buying experience was. I researched trade-in value on my car via KBB, and was pleasantly surprised that Courtesy exceeded the trade-in value of my car with no "haggling" necessary. I couldnt be happier with my new Nissan Altima or with Courtesy Car City in general. From the initial contact with Gillon on my internet request to the end of the process with my salesperson, Jason, I left feeling happy with my car and my buying experience. All in all, truly a great team to work with from sales, to finance, to the receptionist..

Great car buying made easy!

by from Bettendorf, Iowa |

Our salesman, Joe Campagna, was great. Made everything easy. In and out within the hour. Would definitely buy there again!

Customer Repair

by from Savanna |

Kia service professionals are great, very thorough & friendly. They get you in & out in a timely manner. They offer shuttle rides too. I WILL be coming back. Thank you Jeremy and the techs in the Kia Service Dept that worked on my Sportage!

Mike Anthony is the salesman you want at Courtesy!

by from Aledo, IL |

While we recently had some factory warranty work and brake service done at Courtesy in Moline, IL, my wife and I visited with Mike Anthony, one of the salesmen at the dealership. Mike did a super job of showing us several vehicles we were interested in and took the time to ride along with us during several test drives. He was very knowledgeable concerning the Kia products and did not pressure us into purchasing a vehicle we could not afford. We decided on a Sorrento but were not sure that it would fit into our undersized garage next to our current Sedona. Mike made arrangements for us to drive one home (which is 30 miles from the dealership) and return it the next day. The next morning we returned the Sorrento to the dealership but, unfortunately, did not feel we had the finances to afford it. Upon relaying the bad news to Mike, he was very understanding and kind and, again, did not put undue pressure on us to buy what we could not afford. I plan to recommend Mike to many of my friends, several of which are also current Kia owners. Regarding our repairs and brake job on the Sedona, everything was done very professionally and in a timely manner. Courtesy has a very clean shop and waiting area and they strive for excellence in meeting the needs of their customers. Way to go, Mike, and way to go, Courtesy! Thank you very much.

great service and people

by from Silvis, IL |

I had no problem and was very satisifed with my buying experence. Joe Campagna was great in taking me through the process. Good Job.

Joe Campagna my sales rep

by from Bettendorf, Iowa |

Joe Campagna was our sale man who helped my husband pick out his 2004 Kia Rio. He was nice and told us our options. It worked out good. The check engine light came on the first week we got the car. But we called and they got it in right away. We did have two wait a couple of days for the part to come in. It was extra money we had to put out. But when you buy used you sometimes have to do that. It was an extra 400.00. My husband is happy with the car. Joe Campagna is someone I would refer my friends too. As a matter fact I just told someone to go see him. I hope they listen.

Purchase of our new 2014 MAXIMA

by from Moline, IL |

Love our new 2014 Maxima purchased on November 30th. We want to thank the sales personal at Courtesy Nissan in Moline, IL for the time and effort they put into this sale to make it happen for us. Joe Campagna, our salesman was patient and helpful while working with us. He located the car in the color we wanted, got it to Moline quickly and took the time to go over all the details needed to make us comfortable with our purchase. I am confident he will be there for us in the future should we need further assistance understanding this vehicle. Although it was hard to let go of our beloved "older Maxima" we are pleased with our decision. Courtesy has a fantastic service department. It is what has kept us loyal to that dealership for 15 years,

Murano Purchase -- Joe Campagna

by from Bettendorf, IA |

Wanted to by a Murano and had been dealing with a Naperville, IL dealership. We could not get together on a mutually acceptable price. Went to Courtesy last Friday and within a couple of hours had my new Murano LS AWD. Joe Campagna and Doug Bahls were easy to work with and provided me with an outstanding buying experience. Thank you very much.

love my new car!

by from MOLINE IL |

I WAS LOOKING FOR A SMALLER MORE FUEL EFFICIENT CAR... DROVE A FEW USED.... THEN FOUND THE VERSA / NOTE.... JUST HAD COME IN. LOVE THE COLOR. AND JOE C. WAS GREAT, HE HAD BEEN BUSY WITH ANOTHER CUSTOMER, SO LARRY WAS HELPING US FOR A WHILE. BOTH GUYS VERY HELPFUL AND INSISTED THE WE DRIVE CARS TO GET THE FEEL. AND I FOUND THE CAR I LOVE!

Car Purchase at Courtesy Car City

by from Bettendorf, IA |

I bought a car from Jason Murley. He was a very knowledgeable sales person and was not pushy at all. He explained things on the last Nissan I owned that I did not even know. He also provided honest information when asked and had our best interest at heart. I would highly recommend him as a "Car Guy" as he knows his cars.