Courtesy Car City

2301 39th Ave, Moline, IL 61265

New 866-413-9824
Used 866-752-5059
Service 866-414-9547

"Whatever it takes we'll do it."

Great Experience!

by from East Moline, IL |

Stopped by the dealership to just browse but ended up buying a beautiful Armada. Our sales rep, Missy Day, worked hard to find the right vehicle for us. We love it! We are also impressed with the professional environment Courtesy provides; Missy in sales, John in finance, etc. The sales transaction went so quick and smooth! We will be returning to Courtesy for future purchases and will recommend Courtesy and Missy Day to family and friends!

December 7, 2012

Thank you so much for your kind words! If there may be anything in the future you need please do not hesitate to ask us. Welcome to the Courtesy family!

used vehicle experience

by from Bettendorf, IA |

Wonderful experience, Tony was great to work with and did everything he said he would. Found vehicle that interested me online and made arrangement with Gillion to stop in and visit. Feel like I got a great product and a fair price.

December 5, 2012

Thank you so much for your kind words, we are very glad to hear Tony worked out well for you. If there is anything Tony,Gillon or anyone of us can do in the future please do not hesitate to ask. Welcome to the Courtesy family!

our purchase

by from East Moline, Il |

Our family has purchased vehicles from Courtesy for years. I always think of them first when I am in the market for looking for a new/used auto. I have never been dissapointed with sales or service. The salesman was very helpful, and the financial person, is a personal friend of ours as well.

December 5, 2012

Thank you so much for your years of loyalty! If there is anything else you need please do not hesitate to ask. as you know we take care of our courtesy family :)

Had a great experience buying my Kia Soul

by from Moline, IL |

I recently purchased a new 2013 Kia Soul from Courtesy and couldn't be happier. After shopping around at a few local dealerships, Gillon Johannson answered my email request and couldn't have been nicer. At no time did I feel pressured and he connected me with our saleswoman Missy Day. She was great! She too was very helpful, worked to meet our needs and let us make a decision on our terms without hassle. The staff at Courtesy is very friendly and professional and I really feel like they care about their customers. To me, that is extremely important and exactly the reason I would not only recommend them to my family and friends but also why I will return as a customer in the future.

December 5, 2012

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are glad to hear Missy and Gillon were able to fulfill all of your needs. If there is anything else we can do for you please do not hesitate to ask! Welcome to the Courtesy family!

Barely Average

by from Moline, IL |

I was in the market for a used car and Courtesy had exactly what I was looking for in there used car lot. I was really excited about it b/c after looking online there wasn't a lot of inventory and this one that was close to home. I proceeded to sent an email to the dealership asking questions as a highly interested buyer and looking to set up an appt with a sales rep. That email went unanswered.... I was surprised, but went to the dealership anyways. There I meant a salesmen that was very nice, but had no interest in selling me the car I wanted and came specifically in for. It was crazy!!!!!! I left the dealership very frustrated. The next day I get a call from Gillon and he was very nice and talked me back into coming into the dealership. I still wanted the car, so I met with a different sales person. He was also nice, but made a lot of promises on the car that were never delivered on. The most frustrating one, was the floor mats. The car's floor mats were evidently destroyed by the past owner, so they threw them out. after discussing them and reading the company's tag line " all cars sold will come with floor mats" he told me there was nothing he could do for me on this and I would have to purchase them from a different dealership or car store. Again very frustrating. I do have to say the finance guy there was great and got the interest rate I was looking for. He made the paperwork a breeze and got me going quickly. He is the reason I gave my experience an average rating b/c I would have scored it lower otherwise. I am really excited about the car, but still left the dealership unsatisfied.

December 12, 2012

Indeed it does sound like a there were a few bumps in your deal. The good thing is that you are happy with a great car that you bought here. The car business is filled with personalities, attitudes, and behaviors. It can be exciting and sometimes frustrating. Like all human relations, it can have ups and downs. It's the final outcome that counts, and we hope that in your case, your excitment about your new car long outlasts any difficulties you had during the purchase. Please rely on us here at Courtesy to be here when you need us. We want to be here for you. You can call me personally if you have any issues with your car. Call Gillon @ 309-764-6700

Bought a new Nissan Juke

by from Moline, il |

While I was at courtesy I was treated with respect, did not feel pressured and ended up buying a new car. Bob Mitchell was very professional and I felt comfortable with my purchase. All staff from Internet sales, car sale, to financing were great to work with.

December 1, 2012

Wow, thank you so much for your kind words Kim. If there is anything at all we can do for you in the future please do not hesitate to ask. Welcome to the Courtesy Family! :)

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Cedar Rapids, Iowa |

Excellent Buying Experience--we traveled to this dealer as the dealer in Cedar Rapids was not helpful. Courtsey was fantastic. We bought a car that day and drove it home. Our salesman was knowledgeable, personable, helpful, did not pressure us and made the buying experience enjoyable.

July 20, 2012

Thank you so much for your kind words! If there is ever anything we can do for you please do not hesitate to ask. Like our motto says "What ever it takes we'll do it!"

Service with a smile

by from Moline,Il |

After purchasing a 2011 Kia Sorento,after two oil changes and having the tires rotated and I was most pleased with the sales and service departments at Courtsey Car City of Moline Il.Since I purchased my Sorento,my daughter purchased a Sportage and a friend purchased a 2012 Sorento.They would share in offering kudos to the excellent staff at Courtesy.I have purchase new cars prior to my purchase at Courtesy.I have never received better service anywhere.I am most impressed with the service department,and how from the moment you walk in ,that you are greeted with a smile and how can they assist me.I plan on purchasing my next vehicle for, Steve Paytash,who is an excellent salesman.

January 31, 2012

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're glad everything has gone so well for you! If you ever need anything at all in the future please do not hesitate to ask. Welcome to the Courtesy Family!

Excellent experience

by from North Liberty, IA |

Stopped in for the first time last winter for a repair on a vehicle I did not purchase there. Was very impressed with the treatment I received as they went far out of their way to ensure I would be soon on my way. Recently decided to trade in a different vehicle on a new Sorento. Stopped into Courtesy and found service is not the only excellent part of their dealership. Steve Paytash was great to work with and the entire purchasing process was actually quite enjoyable. Highly recommended.

December 29, 2011

Thank you for the great review! We love hearing that we did well for our customers. If their is ever anything we may be able to help you with please do not hesitate to ask. Welcome to the Courtesy family!

More than I expected ... ;)

by from Moline IL |

I searched new and used cars on the Courtesy website and Martin R called me within hours of doing so to set up a time to come in for a visit. He told me that they had several cars within my budget and to come take a look that night. I went in to Courtesy ... only to LOOK at new and used cars. I did NOT expect to drive off the dealership lot with exactly the car I was looking for - the same night! I was met at the door by Brian Cochuyt - a salesman at Courtesy. He was VERY helpful and knowledgeable of the cars I was looking at ... I had a strict price line I needed to be at and wanted to get the best deal on the car I wanted. Brian went as far as to LOWER my monthly payment by $50 and put me in a brand new car!! I also dealt with John Robbers in Finance - he was very informative and made sure I completely understood all of my paperwork. Also, a BIG shout out to Theron and Doug B for their help in the purchase of my new 2011 Kia Optima!! I would strongly recommend anyone going to Courtesy Car City for your next vehicle purchase!!

December 18, 2011

WOw Dandi99! Thank you so much for such a great review. We are always happy to hear we are making our customers happy and proud to drive away in a new vehicle! If there is anything we may be able to help you with in the future please do not hesitate to ask! Welcome to the Courtesy family!