Courtesy Car City

2301 39th Ave, Moline, IL 61265

New 866-413-9824
Used 866-752-5059
Service 866-414-9547

"Whatever it takes we'll do it."

Perfect car for us

by from Bettendorf |

I was looking for a car for my son that met his strict requirements, it had to have a good stereo, and met my requirements for safety, economy and resale value. Bob Mitchell took the time to listen to us and then showed some new cars of the style we were shopping for which were a little more than I wanted to pay. Then Bob showed us the sweetest 1 year old car with only 7000 miles on it a certified used car warranty that was considerably less expensive. We were both hooked after the test drive. The car had a small power steering fluid leak that was discovered after we got it home, Courtesy fixed in a couple of hours at no cost to us and everything is going great 4 months later. Would highly recommend Courtesy and Bob Mitchell to anyone looking for a new or used car.

see steve paytash he will take care of you

by from moline |

If you want a great deal and a honest salesperson go to Courtesy and see Steve Paytash. Best deals around!

helpful sales associate

by from Moline, IL |

After looking at several models on a Sunday, I returned to the dealership on Monday for a test drive. I was looking at the Kia Optima hybrid model I wanted to drive but several of the sales personnel just passed buy. Mike Anthony noticed I needed help so he came and introduced himself and wanted to know the reason I was looking for a car. We visited for awhile and I was going for a test drive but the cars battery was dead so he got the keys for similar car. After the test drive, we talked about the the current promotions and he asked me if I was a veteran since a discount was being given to military personnel. When I told him I was concerned about locating my discharge papers, he provided me the address of the local Veterans office that could help me with the paperwork. When I returned the following day to drive the specific car that I was interested in, Mike allowed me to try it for awhile. After finalizing my selection Mike worked with me to achieve the price and financing that was within my budget. Mike was very professional and personable. He helped me store the vehicle when I needed to leave town for a while. This purchasing experience was enjoyable.

Good Experience at Courtesy

by from North Liberty, IA |

Bob Mitchell at Courtesy Car City was extremely helpful in finding me a car with the features I wanted at a price I could afford. The buying experience was quick and easy.

steve swiched me

by from davenport Ia |

I bought a Kia from another dealer many years ago and was not happy at all with the service. I was looking for a new Kia and went to Courtesy and met Steve Paytash. I expressed my concerns about service to him and then it happened. Steve told and took me into the service department and introduced me to my new mechanic Jim. As we were talking about getting a new car Jim and Steve assured me that it was different there at Courtesy. Well after 4 years now at courtesy with the Optima I bought from Steve I can truly say this has been the best car experience I have ever had. I have been buying cars since the sixties and have never been this happy. Thank you Steve for taking the time to show me service and the person that was going to work on my car. That really meant a lot to me to have a relationship with a dealer and just know who people are. I will be buying another Kia from Steve in the future but for now mine is doing great.

steve swiched me

by from davenport Ia |

Salesman. Steve Paytash

by from Moline, Illinois |

Always have had excellent service and our salesman, Steve Paytash always friendly and helpful to me. I consider him a friend who will answer all my questions. As a woman buyer he was excellent in answering all my questions anytime.

Excellent Experience

by from Geneseo, IL |

I bought my 2012 Kia Sorento in October 2011 after working with Jeff Vinar. Courtesy went above and beyond to search other dealiships to find the EXACT vehicle I was looking for (color, trim package, etc.). The buying experience was easy and hassle free, and every service experience has also been exceptional. Everyone on the service team is helpful, knowledgeable and freindly. I will not hesitate to return to Courtesy the next time I am in the market for a car. And yes, I've also loved my Kia Sorento.

Great buying experience

by from Rock Island, IL |

My buying experience was one that I had never had before, which was actually very good. Ive never bought a used car from a dealer that made it this easy. Everyone was very helpful and nice and treated me the same as everyone else. I would definitely recommend Bob Mitchell if you are thinking about buying any vehicle from Courtesy.

best sale and service

by from Davenport Ia |

I have been buying cars for over 20 years now all from the same person. I met this person at a different dealership and have followed him ever since. Steve Paytash has been there when I have needed him the entire time. I have never had anyone treat me the way he does. Very honest, straight forward and knows his products very well. When ever my family and friends are looking for a vehicle I always send them to Steve. If you want to be treated right please go and see Steve, you wont be disappointed.