Courtesy Car City

2301 39th Ave, Moline, IL 61265

New 888-348-2730
Used 888-349-7383
Service 888-352-5731

"Whatever it takes we'll do it."

Murano Purchase -- Joe Campagna

by from Bettendorf, IA |

Wanted to by a Murano and had been dealing with a Naperville, IL dealership. We could not get together on a mutually acceptable price. Went to Courtesy last Friday and within a couple of hours had my new Murano LS AWD. Joe Campagna and Doug Bahls were easy to work with and provided me with an outstanding buying experience. Thank you very much.

love my new car!

by from MOLINE IL |

I WAS LOOKING FOR A SMALLER MORE FUEL EFFICIENT CAR... DROVE A FEW USED.... THEN FOUND THE VERSA / NOTE.... JUST HAD COME IN. LOVE THE COLOR. AND JOE C. WAS GREAT, HE HAD BEEN BUSY WITH ANOTHER CUSTOMER, SO LARRY WAS HELPING US FOR A WHILE. BOTH GUYS VERY HELPFUL AND INSISTED THE WE DRIVE CARS TO GET THE FEEL. AND I FOUND THE CAR I LOVE!

Car Purchase at Courtesy Car City

by from Bettendorf, IA |

I bought a car from Jason Murley. He was a very knowledgeable sales person and was not pushy at all. He explained things on the last Nissan I owned that I did not even know. He also provided honest information when asked and had our best interest at heart. I would highly recommend him as a "Car Guy" as he knows his cars.

2010 Nissan Rogue Purchase--Jason Murley

by from Davenport, IA |

My fiance and I went to Courtesy "just to look" in November after paying off our Jeep Grand Cherokee. He had seen the Rogues and liked them, but I wasn't convinced of going to AWD after having 4WD for about 10 years. So my first question to Jason Murley was "What is the difference?". Jason was extremely thorough and informative. I had no reservations after his explanation and actually like the AWD better so far after driving the Rogue for about 3 weeks! As far as pricing and financing, his manager Doug, was also easy to work with and gave us a good deal! Nissan was also had a promotion going on and got prime financing! Couldn't be happer with the Courtesy staff and Nissan! Thank you for the great buying experience!

jason murley courtesy moline il

by from rock falls il 61071 |

jason did an awsome job finding the vehicle we were looking for. Very happy with his service

Wonderful experience!!!

by from Moline, IL |

We purchased our vehicle from Jason. This is not our first time purchasing a vehicle from him and it won't be our last! We would never buy from anyone else! He works very hard to get you what you want and is extremely friendly and helpful!! Great experience!!

Nissan Leaf lease from Jason Murley

by from East Moline, IL |

I leased a Nissan Leaf from Courtesy after scheduling a test drive with Jason. He was extremely knowledgable about all the Leaf's state of the art electric vehicle technology. I know this because I'm a car buff and already know everything about this vehicle so I could tell he was not just trying to sell me a car. He was very funny, honest, and enthusiastic which made the experience so much better than the several other car buying experiences I've had. I knew he wanted my business, but I also knew that he was not trying to put me in a vehicle that I did not want or was not right for me. I would highly recommend going to Jason for any future vehicle lease/purchases.

Courtesy really will do whatever it takes!

by from Blue Grass, Iowa |

This past summer, my wife and I were looking at Key considering a Mazda CX-5. On a Sunday after looking at the newspaper, I spotted a 2012 Nissan Murano in Courtesy's ad with a really good discount making it cheaper than the Mazdas. We drove over to check it out and although it had a few dealer miles, it looked incredible. Wow, if we can get this vehicle at this price we will forget all about the Mazdas. Monday, my wife Connie called the dealership and talked to Joe Campagna. Joe told her to come on over and take the Murano home so I could drive it that night. She works in East Moline so her drive from there to Blue Grass sold her on it immediately. We took the Murano west to Durant and got the average mpg up to 28 and it drove just wonderful, although 24 mpg is more in line. At any rate, trading in my thirsty truck, this Murano will take us well into retirement and we are truly enjoying it. Joe was very knowledgeable and explained all the features. He worked hard to get us the trade-in value we wanted and made this buying experience very easy and fun.

Good experience

by from Rock Island,il. |

We purchased our Nissan from Jason Murley and had a great experience. Jason was professional and not a pushy sales person who cares only about the sale. He took the time to answer questions and he was patient with our needs. Thank you for making our overall experience a good one.

Great Dealership!!

by from Dallas, TX/Moline/Illinois |

We have bought several cars from this dealership over the past 15 years and have always found them to be professional and helpful without being pushy. We recently bought a new 2014 Nissan Pathfinder and dealt with Jeff Vinar, Doug (Sales Manager) and Dale Zude. All of the sales people we interacted with were genuinely friendly, knowledgeable and helpful in taking our needs into consideration while we were choosing which car would be best for our needs. Thanks to everyone there for being awesome to deal with!!