Carn Auto Sales

Carn Auto Sales

3326 Peach Orchard Rd, Augusta, GA 30906

Used 866-884-7205

Carn Auto Sales..Great Service!

by from Simpsonville,SC |

Not your typical used car lot or sales service..Great staff. Nick was very professional and up front and honest about the car we were looking for. The car was even better in person. Was worth the two hour drive to find what we were looking for. Would highly recommend this dealer!

Amazing Service

by from Harlem GA |

I had been giving the run around all day long by the insurance company. Nick and Phillip were so polite to me on the phone and in person. Now a days you don't find service like i was provided. This is an amazing dealership.

Professional and Friendly

by from Greer, SC |

Nick Carn was very professional and easy to work with. He made the buying experience as smooth as possible. No surprises. Everything was honest and above board. I would recommend him highly.

Great SUV. Great Deal. Thanks ++++

by from Martinez Ga |

Had THE Sequoia I wanted at the best price. We worked most of the deal out on the phone. I came in to verify vehicle was as nice in person as in pictures. It was perfect. They stated it was a 9 and I cant find one thing to make this not a 10. I will definitely check them out next time Im in the market.

Great Deal. Perfect SUV. Thanks ++++

by from Martinez, Ga |

Had THE Sequoia I wanted at the best price. Worked all the deal out on the phone pretty much. I came in and verified the vehicle was as nice in person as in pictures. It was perfect. They told me it was a 9 and I cant find one thing to make this not a 10. I will definitely check them out next time Im in market also.