Express Motors of Illinois

20063 N Rand Rd, Palatine, IL 60074

Used 888-258-1271 Used 888-258-1271

Really great experience

by from Chicago, IL |

It was a pleasure to work with the salesman, Andrew. He worked hard to find me credit even though I am recovering from past mistakes. The car I got was super clean. I was allowed a thorough inspection and test drive. The car itself was a 2001 (bought in 2015), so I knew it would have some issues to be addressed post purchase but the car was a safe drive off the lot. Overall the experience went exactly as I had hoped. I really cant say enough about how helpful Andrew was at helping me get financing. This place is definitely a good place to check out an auto.

Great Dealership!

by from Antioch |

I bought my 2007 Yaris and I'm very pleased with my purchase. I got a good deal, and the salesmen were very helpful. I would recommend this place.

GREAT PLACE TO DO BUSINESS WITH....

by from ROUND LAKE |

Very happy to do business with this dealer, great car, best price on the market and very good quality. I will looking to do business with you guys again in the near future. thanks again.

Jerry Seiner Nissan - Best Car Buying Experience

by from Oakley, Utah |

My husband and I recently bought a new 2013 Juke at Jerry Seiner Nissan. Alex Mize was our extremely helpful salesman; he was very informative and personable. We appreciated his approach; warm, friendly and no pressure tactics. Alex even offered us some lunch, which we happily accepted. In fact, everyone at the dealership was both friendly and professional. We used their financing and got through the whole buying process rather quickly. The car was last year's model, and it had a chip and scratches on and around the driver's door handle. They agreed to fix it. I know that in these instances, some dealers will try to just slap some touch-up paint on a chip and call it good. But they ordered a brand new door handle and buffed out the scratches beautifully. The receptionist and sales department were also a pleasure to work with. I would gladly recommend salesman Alex Mize and Jerry Seiner Nissan to any potential car-buyer.

Great Dealership!

by from Connellsville, PA |

We just bought a used F-150 from Davies Ford in Connellsville. We were most impressed with Rebekah Brosh, she made the process of buying a vehicle easy and stress free. She found us a used truck in our budget that was in great condition and at a great price! I would highly recommend her!

VW DSL beetle new

by from Shawano Wi |

No pressure sales, car was ready when we came to pick it up and we were in and out in under an hour. Our salesman Sean took the time to go through the features of the car , and it had a full tank of fuel

Great experience, Clean vehicle, Professional srvs

by from Goshen IN |

Express Motors was a 3 hr drive for us as customers out of Indiana, but totally worth our drive. The CRV we came to look at was exactly what was pictured and as advertised, price wise. Dimitry even went the extra mile to make sure we were satisfied with our purchase and that we could get home by putting a new battery in the car and meeting the price we were comfortable paying for the vehicle. The purchase process was quick and painless and we were in and out of there within an hour! I would recommend Express Motors to my friends and anyone who reads this review.

Very accommodating

by from Elgin |

Dmitriy, the sales consultant, was very accommodating. Everything went smooth from the time we came in to talk business of buying a Honda Accord, until we left with a purchase. Dmitriy was very informative, knew all the answers, didn't waste our time waiting and met our price. it was a pleasure working with him.

a lemon of a car...

by from Chicago, IL |

This dealer in my opinon, buys its parts from a junk yard, not the original manufactor. They blind you with false warrenties that they say is covering the whole car. I will never buy and reccomend this dealer to anyone! I have had to dump $800+ into this car, just to get running right again, and I will be getting a legal team together to get money paid back to me for this! I have called, and left voicemails to try and get this matter resolved, but to no avail...I am very unhappy with my purchase! Scam artists does not even describe this dealer, they are worse than that! If I could give these guys a half star, trust me, I would...even a half of half a star! Do Not Bye From Them!!!

Very rude

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

Very rude staff, test drove a minivan, got nothing but pressure. A few days later got a call from one of the dealers asking me about my decision. Told him I wasn't interested in buying that particular car and asked if he had anything cheaper in stock. The dealer hung up on me before I could even finish the question. Guess who's not visiting them again.