Express Motors of Illinois

Express Motors of Illinois

20063 N Rand Rd, Palatine, IL 60074

Used 888-258-1271

Great buying experience, perfect car

by from Skokie, IL |

I have purchased a car from Express motors (2001 BMW) in July. They made the whole process of buying a car very easy and stress-free. Salesperson was very helpful and knowledgeble, he knew what I wanted and did not waste any time on showing me something I did not need. I am VERY happy with my car, I took several long trips already and enjoed every minute in my new car. Thanks, express motors.

Great Experience

by from skokie, il |

Bought 2001 BMW 740i. Very happy with my purchase. Good financing and 3 month warranty. Will recommend this dealership to my friends.

Sold a bad car , and they knew it.

by from Des Plaines, IL |

I recently purchased a 2001 Celica GT from this dealer. I knew a lot about the car and i knew alot about what needed to be done. Asking questions and verifying their answers. Such as asking about accidents or any mechanical problems. All was good. I asked about frequent oil changes and they specifically told me it was "just changed". Upon receipt of the car we had driven it around for about 3 weeks then started the engine knock , and other problems. Apparently all the bearings were "spun" and it would have costed more to replace them and repair it than it would for a new motor. so we got a new motor. Damianos repair shop on river road told me that there was no way i could have done this and that it would have taken a long time of beating up the car to do that. All if fine now. Motor replaced and replaced the AC Compressor. now its not a bad car. But it was when they sold it.

Express Motors of Illinois responded to this review

August 9, 2011

Dear Our valued customers, Please disregard this review in all possible ways. The car was purchased a long time ago. We helped the customer finance this car when other dealers were not willing to help. The car was checked by the buyer and his friends multiple times before the purchase, needless to say he was allowed to take a car to a mechanic and refused. As we all know that a problem with any used car is unpredictable, the car was ten years old. Never the less, the customer was given a 3 MONTH WARRANTY WITH THIS CAR!!! When he realized that there might be an issue with the car, he filled a claim with our warranty company "Cars Protection Plus" Authorization Number "B110314004" verifies that $1,400 was paid to replace the motor in the car, none of which was money from the buyers pocket. Please don't let this stop you from buying a car from Express Motors. Contact us if you might have any questions at (847) 368-6200 Thank You