Mercedes-Benz of Cutler Bay / smart center of Cutler Bay, A Bill Ussery Motors Company

10701 Sw 211th St, Cutler Bay, FL 33189

New 877-438-0986
Used 877-233-7618
Service 866-675-0276

Certified. Affordable. Luxury.

How to Make a Customer for Life

by from Islamorada, FL |

As we purchased our 2012 ML350, our first Mercedes-Benz, we were mightily impressed by Mercedes-Benz of Cutler Bay, for the following reasons: 1. Every single per on with whom we came in contact made us feel special and welcome; 2. Our Sales Representative was knowledgeable, professional, customer-friendly and easy to deal with in every way; 3. The Sales Manager called us the next day to check on how our purchasing experience went; 4. Our Service Technician called us a day, or so, later to introduce himself and to offer his services - all in a very low-key manner; 5. The document preparation and closing process was handled by a real professional who made it all seem the easiest and oct comfortable thing in the world; 6. The dealership's premises were impeccable and welcoming and of the class that one would elect for M-B; 7. LAstly, the pricing and negotiating process was as simple as we have ever experienced - and we came away feeling food about the purchase. We will definitely return there for all our service needs and, more than likely, buy our next car there.

Best Service Advisor, Adrian

by from Miani, Fl |

I have purchased 2 Mercedez Benz from Auggie in Cutler Bay and he is just awesome. However, havinga great Service Advisor is important since you will be taking the car in for service more often then buying a car. My service advisor Adrian is excellent. He is professional always on time, greets you with a smile and ensures that your vehicle is in tip top shape before it is delivered to you. It is a definite plus to get the Auto Butler and sometimes they will even do a detailed job. Let's not forget and also commend the men and women that are welcoming us when we arrive. Overall experience, Excellent.

the best cars and the best service

by from miami fl. |

I have a GLK since 2009 and I always serviced that car at the Cutlerbay dealer.I always had good service but this time Kevin LaPlanche exided my spectations. He not only listened to my complint but he went to his superior and solved the problem. I thank him and the good people that not only offers a good product but backs it up.

Auto Butler Service

by from Miami, Florida |

Probably one of the best extras I purchased for my vehicle.

Always exceptional service

by from Miami, Florida |

Since opening day, this facility has provided exceptional service. Kudos to David Appleton and Carlos Fernandez and their staff. There are none better.

Wonderful service!

by from Miami, FL |

My dealer was exceptionally helpful! I would definitely recommend the dealership at Cutler Bay to anyone interested in purchasing a new or used car!

Mrs. Jocelyhe Duignan

by from Miami, Florida |

I purchased a 350 Mercedes Benz at your dealership. My salesman, Alex Gonzalez was extremely courteous, patient and helpful. I had to bring the car for service and a few things to be fixed. My Service rep., Herbert Kensky was truly superb! It was a pleasure dealing with both gentlemen. I am glad that I bought my car at your dealership.

Excellent service, very clean facility

by from Miami Fl |

Great customer service, quick and speedly turn around with my car. I had the express service. Serviceman was very professional and promptly with schedule appointment.

Excellent Experience

by from Miami, FL |

the professionalism of all employees are exceptional, since you arrive (Arturo) until the service ends. My service advisor (Jose Castillo) really knows how to do his job.

great service and clean

by from miami, fl |

i was very please with service from mercedes-benz of cutler bay

Very Good Service

by from Miami, FL |

I went with my wife to purchase a Smart Car and after talking for a while to mr. Ewer Aguiar we ended buying a C250. He is a very good Sales Rep.