Mercedes-Benz of Cutler Bay / smart center of Cutler Bay, A Bill Ussery Motors Company

10701 Sw 211th St, Cutler Bay, FL 33189

New 877-438-0986
Used 877-233-7618
Service 866-675-0276

Certified. Affordable. Luxury.

How to Make a Customer for Life

by from Islamorada, FL |

As we purchased our 2012 ML350, our first Mercedes-Benz, we were mightily impressed by Mercedes-Benz of Cutler Bay, for the following reasons: 1. Every single per on with whom we came in contact made us feel special and welcome; 2. Our Sales Representative was knowledgeable, professional, customer-friendly and easy to deal with in every way; 3. The Sales Manager called us the next day to check on how our purchasing experience went; 4. Our Service Technician called us a day, or so, later to introduce himself and to offer his services - all in a very low-key manner; 5. The document preparation and closing process was handled by a real professional who made it all seem the easiest and oct comfortable thing in the world; 6. The dealership's premises were impeccable and welcoming and of the class that one would elect for M-B; 7. LAstly, the pricing and negotiating process was as simple as we have ever experienced - and we came away feeling food about the purchase. We will definitely return there for all our service needs and, more than likely, buy our next car there.

Why I go back to Mercedes Benz of Cutler Bay.

by from Miami Florida |

This is my 5th car purchased at MB of Cutler Bay and the experience has been exceptional each time. I have purchased all my cars from one sales person and Anthony Demosthenis is the reason I came back time and time again. Great salesmanship and response to needs is amazing. if you need a MB Anthony is your man and Cutler bay is the dealer to get it done. Service is the second reason why I go to Cutler Bay and Adrian Lee Sang is service for my family. He has taken care of us since we have been with Cutler Bay. No one is better than Adrian when it comes to problem solving and customer care. These two gentlemen are why I continue to go back time and time again. Just a great experience and professionals who work with you and your family. every day and with every purchase. MFR.

Great people and great service.

by from Miami, Florida |

This is the best Mercedes dealership in South Florida. I had had experience with them all and this shop is by far better than the most nw dealer and the Coral Cables shop. There is not a moment when you are not being served.

The only one!

by from The Plains, VA |

This dealership is extra ordinary. I have purchased 13 vehicles in 4 years from MB of Cutler Bay, both personal and commercial. They deal straight, keep their promises and service is extraordinary. Won't buy anywhere else. I have sent numerous friends and they have become customers for life. This dealership understands customer service. Highly recommend.

Conrado Yero

by from Miami, florida |

Excellent service is an understatement. In and out in 15 minutes. Congrats to everyone at Cutler Bay

WOW Service... # 1

by from Cutler Bay, Florida |

Service and personal attention given by Anthony was so ABOVE expectations. I Will certainly recommend to my friends

Exceptional Service

by from Miami, FL |

The service at Mercedes Benz of Cutler Bay was beyond exceptional. Sales person Oliver, is the best. I have purchased several vehicles and is customer service skills far exceed any car salesman I have encountered. I was extremely impressed with his knowledge of the product, his patience and personality. The manager Mr. Perez, needs to be commended for the quality of staff he has working with him. Job well done!!!! I would purchase another car from Oliver any day!!!

The best customer service in South Florida

by from Miami, Fl. |

I have been taking my vehicle to this dealership for a number of years. My service representative, Adrian, is one of the most customer service oriented people I have ever dealt with. He is always willing to help and educate you in the best maintainance decisions to keep your vehicle at its highest performance. As a result, I have recommended this dealership to many friends and co-workers who have purchased cars and enjoyed the same level of service.

Fantastic dealership

by from Miami fl |

My experience of leasing my Mercedes was wonderful.i was impressed by the faculty ,the experience of the salesperson and the by the whole. Leasing process. I will not go anywhere else except to Cutler bay dealership and I highly recommend it

Simply wonderful

by from Miami, Fl |

Great experience! I researched my Mercedes on-line and then visited the dealership in Cutler Bay. From the moment I walked in I was treated with utmost respect, professionalism and dedicated customer care. Doing the transaction was very easy, smooth and fast. Owning a Mercedes is a totally new and fantastic experience, highly recommended!

Exceptional Servce

by from Miami, FL |

I have purchased or leased several Mercedes Benz cars over the years. I recently had my new cars serviced at Mercedes Benz of Cutler Bay. David Appleton's service department at the Cutler Bay dealership is far and away the best service department I have dealt with. The personal service and professionalism of David and his staff is unparalleled. I don't always purchase my cars at Cutler Bay, but I always get them serviced there.