Mercedes-Benz of Cutler Bay / smart center of Cutler Bay

Service 866-675-0276

Certified. Affordable. Luxury.

How to Make a Customer for Life

by from Islamorada, FL |

As we purchased our 2012 ML350, our first Mercedes-Benz, we were mightily impressed by Mercedes-Benz of Cutler Bay, for the following reasons: 1. Every single per on with whom we came in contact made us feel special and welcome; 2. Our Sales Representative was knowledgeable, professional, customer-friendly and easy to deal with in every way; 3. The Sales Manager called us the next day to check on how our purchasing experience went; 4. Our Service Technician called us a day, or so, later to introduce himself and to offer his services - all in a very low-key manner; 5. The document preparation and closing process was handled by a real professional who made it all seem the easiest and oct comfortable thing in the world; 6. The dealership's premises were impeccable and welcoming and of the class that one would elect for M-B; 7. LAstly, the pricing and negotiating process was as simple as we have ever experienced - and we came away feeling food about the purchase. We will definitely return there for all our service needs and, more than likely, buy our next car there.

Great Service

by from Miami, Florida |

I always take my C300 to Mercedes-Benz - Cutler Bay for service even though I live in South Miami. Charlie Rodriguez, my service advisor, is outstanding as is the care and maintenance of my vehicle by this dealership. Wouldn't take my car anywhere else!

Great all around

by from Miami, Florida |

Always a pleasure, after purchasing a lovely convertible all service has been great.

Fabulous Service!! Wonderful Dealership!!

by from Miami, FL |

This was my first time using Mercedes Benz of Cutler Bay for my annual service. They exceeded my expectation! Fabulous from start to finish! Thank you!!!

very good service

by from hollywood fla |

everything went well, I am happy with the purchase, the salesperson Pablo Garcia very nice guy. I did not feel pressured to make a decision. It was an overall very good experience everyone is very nice.

Nice time at MB,Cutler Bay.

by from miami fl |

Thank you MB of Cutler Bay for your help on my service need, very nice dealer and service department as well,I had a good time at the dealer, I will can back again.

Awesome experience!!

by from Miami FL |

Me and my fiance went to get our hands on the new 2015 C300 and we had the pleasure to work with Jose Alfonso. He was exceptional with making sure we got the best deal. The process was smooth and from the manager to the financial specialist we encounter nothing but the best service. I highly recommend this dealer for your next Mercedes... :) a happy customer.

client dealing's

by from Miami, Fl |

I have a 2008 C 300 and was looking to lease a new Mercedes. In a conversation with a friend he advised me to go see Jose Alfonso at the Mercedes Benz at Cutler Bay. I called and asked for him and he immediately gave me an appointment. Needless to say, I met with Mr. Alfonso and and felt that he was genuine to my concerns and needs. With that said, I leased a 2015 C 300 4 Matic.

Service of my ML350

by from Miami, Fl. |

Excellent service, no waiting time, professional and nice attention. I received a beautiful loaner car. And my car was ready for the time promise.

Grseat service as always .Excellent

by from Key Largo, FL. |

Just have service work done on my car always seems to be a pleasure at this dealership.

Jose was exceptional

by from Miami, FL |

Jose did a great job in making sure that I was satisfied with everything that needed to be serviced. He exceeded my expectations.