Sam's Discount Autos

3301 E Division St, Arlington, TX 76011

Used 888-595-5089

Speedy response!

by from Dallas, TX |

Sent an email about a vehicle and got a response right away! Submitted an offer and got a counter like I was expecting quickly as well! Had a few questions and the owner did not hesitate to answer! Hopefully we can make a deal!

Great Service

by from Dallas Tx |

Our family has been with Sam for over 10 years and not once has he let us down with his vehicles.. We have purchased over 8 of them and we really don't believe in any other dillarship or car lot because he has great deals and will work with you.. Sam is a trustworthy guy and great business man we plan on staying with him for a very very long time!!!

BEST EXPERIANCE EVER!

by from Hurst, Texas |

First thing is first. customer service was fantastic, very nice people. not to mention how patient they were also how they broke down every little detail in every question we had and what i liked allot was that they actually had the CARFAX not like many other dealers. All of their inventory looked great. Above all i'd give it a 10 out of 10 for my experience with my car, also their service!.

Outstanding Service

by from DeSoto, TX |

All I have are excellent things to say about Sam. I was very impressed with the price, buying process and everything. We purchased a 2002 Toyota Sequoia and it is in excellent condition. Our vehicle is top notch. I love how Sam is straight forward and there are no questions left unanswered. We will be back to get another vehicle for our children.

Great experience b

by from Cleburne, Texas |

Sam is friendly and professional. His staff was helpful but not not pushy. My wife and I test drove three Toyotas before settling on the 4Runner. His selection appears to be in above average condition and his prices were good. All of that translates to an excellent buying experience. He's running out of places to put cars, but I feel like his lack of overhead translated into a better price for me. All things considered, I would purchase a car again from Sam without hesitation.

This is an awesome dealership. must check !!!!

by from "Texas, Arlington" |

This dealer has nice clean cars. I bought 05' Toyota Sequoia and it is super clean SUV. I 've looked at his service facility and overall buying process, it is all smooth and nice guys easy to deal with. For people who are really wanna buy used cars, this dealer is highly recommended.

Super nice, great deal!!

by from Waco,Tx |

We got my daughters car from Sam. The staff was so nice and answered any questions we had. Sam was so easy to work with an we got a great deal!! Thank you so much :)

Pretty good deal!

by from Frisco, TX |

Was looking for a car that I am a big fan of and Sams Discount Autos had it. Very pleased with the vehicle and am happy I went to this dealer!

Great Auto Sales Experience

by from Hamilton, TX |

Sam and Jay were very patient with my apprehension of purchasing a vehicle from an Auto Sales Dealer rather than an Auto Dealer/Service. The vehicle I wanted was in great condition and Sam was open and accepting for me to take the vehicle to a mechanic/dealer of my choice for a 27 point inspection. It was well worth the cost to me for a 27 point inspection to have up front knowledge of the good condition of the vehicle I wanted to purchase. This report and a clear Carfax report helped me gain the information needed to make an informative decision to purchase. The vehicle sold to me by Sam's Discount Auto was in very good condition and very reasonably price.

Sam's Discount Autos responded to this review

December 15, 2011

Thank for the great feedback I hope you are enjoying your truck if at any point I can provide additional service, please don?t hesitate to contact us. Sam?s Discount Autos, Greatly values your business and comments.

Great shopping experience!

by from Waco TX |

Found this car dealership by accident. Just happend to be driving down their street and notice a vehicle on their lot that I was interested in. Went back a few days later and struck a good deal with them and bought the vehicle. I found their staff to be friendly and professional. They even went out of their way by staying open late to accomodate our needs. I would recommend this dealer to anyone that is need of an automobile.