434 E North Ave, Lombard, IL 60148

Used 888-487-5481

We strive to beat competitors by $1000 on similar make and models.

Reliable and honest

by from Traverse city mi |

Just purchased late model Audi with help from mondo.found car on autotrader and mondo offered fair price with no need to counter.I was apprehensive about buying car sight unseen as I live in Michigan and only saw photos.Also mildly concerned with wiring money without driving off in car.Car was shipped from Chicago on Michigan and a shockingly low cost of $250.bought car on a Tuesday and had it on Saturday .The delivery guy was also outstanding.based on my experience international auto is great resource for Internet purchase.

James - Great vehicles

by from Chicago |

This was the best over all experience I've ever had buying a vehicle. I highly recommend to deal with this establishment on your next purchase. These guys knew what they were talking about and sold me exactly what I wanted. Ryan, Hoang and Mondo are a pleasure to work with and friendly. Ryan is a great sales person.

Great Buying Experience

by from Chicago |

I brought them a trade that needed work. They gave me an extremely fair trade in price and even showed me what industry standard they were using. Let me have the vehicle I was buying for an extended 2 day test drive and when something happened to it while i had it they fixed it, gave me another vehicle in the interum and did not try to charge me more for the car I purchased. As transparent as any dealer can be. Will definitely buy my next vehicle from them. The staff is helpful and the owner is running a class operaton.

Looked at a Boxster

by from Libertyville, IL |

I went to the International car Center to look at a Boxster - I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the salespeople. Mango was excellent - gave me a very fair trade and discounted his car to the right price..

Casual approach very apealing

by from Palatine |

Great Car ..........Great Experience. I would definately go back in the future and recommend their services to a friend

by from Crystal Lake |

Great service and very polite, would buy another vehicle from this dealership and would and have recomended family and friends to give them a shot. Sales reps were very friendly and down to earth from managemnet on down.