Friendly Ford

875 State Route 5 And 20, Geneva, NY 14456

A Happy Visit

by from Palmyra, NY |

Great doing business with Will and Friendly Ford. Always honest and relaxed experience.

Great experience. Thanks Austin!!

by from Penn Yan NY |

3rd vehicle I've purchased from Friendly Ford. Again they worked with me to make the deal I needed. Austin was great in explaining everything about the 2016 Escape I purchased. The sales staff is the reason I keep going back !! Thanks again Austin !

Always a good experience

by from Palmyra |

Bought several vehicles from Will. Honest, straight forward, easy to deal with, and sometimes fun!

Great Service

by from Geneva Ny |

Everybody was great, and very friendly. Justin Larsen is a very sweet and caring person to deal with.

Refused sale unless I would give positive review

by from Newark, NY |

They will only complete a sale if you promise to give them a good review... After some misleading conversations and after changing the negotiated price, I let Mark and Bob know that I was not happy. It is a long story, but the short of it is they refused to complete the sale unless I promised to give them a 100% positive review on the Ford survey. They actually pressured me to do it and, again, refused to honor a negotiated deal even after I made the down payment. Horrible that they wouldn't complete the transaction and live with the result of their service. The funny thing is, I went to another Ford dealership and made a deal on the same vehicle ($250 more in MSRP). I was out of the other dealership in an hour and actually saved $40/month over what Friendly Ford told me was their rock bottom price. Friendly went so far as to say they were loosing money on the deal. Interesting that the other dealer never mentioned their profit/loss and charged me significantly less.

Friendly Ford responded to this review

November 18, 2015

Greg, I appreciate you reviewing our store. Feedback, good or bad can only make us better as a team in serving our communities car buying needs. It is our goal as a dealership to earn a completely satisfied customer every time we sell or service a car. I believe we may have misrepresented our intentions when we spoke to you of receiving a positive review. I apologize and take full responsibility for the error in communication. We want to do whatever we can every time to earn the deal, but more important than one sale is earning a customers trust and satisfaction. As a team Friendly Ford is committed to always trying to improve, if there is ever an opportunity for us to make this mistake up to you please don't hesitate to call me directly. Ben Austin Sales Manager Friendly Ford (315)789-6440

They've found a long-term customer in me

by from Penn Yan, NY |

My Fiance and I worked with Shea at Friendly Ford. We were looking for something semi-specific and within a budget. We stopped at nearly every other dealership in the area, and with the exception of one other, we were thoroughly disappointed with the quality of service. From high-end dealers to small, side of the road dealers, it was evident to us that the Customer Service in car buying has become a thing of the past. It really was quite sad. Our final stop was at Friendly Ford to talk to Shea, upon a referral from a friend of mine. After a few hours, pretty typical for buying a new car, we walked away with what she wanted and for a price we were both happy with. The vehicle has had to go back for a couple small repairs since, but Friendly Ford has been completely accommodating, providing rental cars and doing whatever they need to in order to make things right. I never really thought I'd be able to 5-star a dealership, as I tend to nit-pick the little things, but these guys have really stepped up and have definitely found a long time customer in us. Thank You Shea, and the Friendly Ford Team.

steve nussbaumer

by from penn yan ny |

i had a great experience with Lee Ward. Will continue to do business with Friendly Ford.

THANKS TO ALL AT FRIENDLY FORD

by from Buffalo, N.Y. |

special thanks to Austin and Ben for great pricing and service on a new vehicle. my wife and I Drive from Buffalo to buy our vehicles at friendly Ford because of the fair pricing and fantastic service. We're not only made to feel welcome but made to feel as part of the family. Thanks for great service and exceeding our expectations. Craig and Beverly from Buffalo

excellent buying experience

by from New York |

We recently purchased a new truck from Mark Yeatts at Friendly Ford. This was the second truck we have bought from Friendly Ford. We have nothing but great things to say about Mark Yeatts and we hope that he will still be working there in 7 years when we come to buy a new Ford pickup truck.

Kyle was really great!

by from Penn Yan |

Just purchased my new Ford Edge from Friendly's and I love it. Everyone is really nice there and Kyle Ackart was extremely helpful and a great salesman to work with.