Friendly Ford

(4.2) 5 Reviews

875 State Route 5 And 20, Geneva, NY 14456

Best Buying Experience I've ever had!

by from Prattsburg, NY |

All aspects from vehicle presentation, test drive, warranty, and finacial services were wonderful!! I would highly recommend Phil Wheeler to anyone looking to buy a vehicle.

not impressed

by from Geneva,NY |

Horrible overall experience. Found the facility and management down right terrible however the salesman was great. Salesman admitted that the general manager was clueless about current lease programs. 200 dollar a month difference on the same exact truck compared to Summit Ford. Needless to say I will never go back and will keep my business in Auburn.

Friendly Ford responded to this review

July 16, 2014

At Friendly Ford we strive to provide the best possible service to each customer every time. We'd like to invite you to give us direct feedback about your experience so that we can learn from it and not repeat our mistakes. Please contact our general manager Jeff McKee at 315-789-6440

Buying experience with Lee Ward

by from Lima, NY |

I bought a used 2005 F-150 from Friendly Ford. I dealt with Lee Ward throughout the whole process, and couldn't have been happier with the experience. Lee was knowledgeable about the product, and took the time to help me consider all my buying options. I never felt rushed or pressured, and ended up with a great truck. Thanks Lee!

Lee Ward

by from Penn Yan, NY |

Lee has been a great salesperson. We have purchased 4 vehicles in the last few years and always feel we are treated respectfully and that our deals have been fair. We enjoy the personal service we receive. When bringing our vehicles for service it is done in a timely manner and any concerns are handled appropriately. Great job, Lee, and thanks to the service staff.

We buy all of our families cars at Friendly Ford!

by from Geneva,NY |

I am very pleased with my new 2011 ford edge! We always deal with Billy Smith. He is very professional, and knows how to get us in and out with no hassle. Thanks again