Courtesy Ford Lincoln

Used 866-689-3827
Service 877-830-6710

Huge Selection, Low Price

by from Woodland, PA |

We've purchased a few vehicles from them this past year and each time the service has been great! the salesmen are attentive and are willing to answer any questions and try to get us the lowest price on the vehicles.

by from Altoona, Pa |

I have been using the service department for 20 plus years and have had great service

Great Service department!

by from Altoona |

We bought our Ford Expedition from another dealership, had a few minor repairs issues. Took it back to the dealership in State College where we purchased the vehicle and found that we were no longer a "priority" after the sale was completed. Called Courtesy Ford and was treated great! Service was completed in a very timely fashion. Definitely earned our business in the future!

Very Satisfied

by from Osceola Mills, PA |

Cathy was very helpful in answering my questions when I used the online inquiry. Her responses came quickly and her customer service was excellent. We went to the dealership that evening and Jay greeted us in the parking lot. He, too, gave us excellent customer service by either answering our questions or finding out the answer if he didn't know. Our son purchased a car from this dealership two years ago and he, too, was very satisfied. I would definitely recommend Courtesy Ford to anyone looking for a pre-owned vehicle.

by from Altoona pa |

I found a great car online and went to check it out and Rex was very nice and showed me everything in the car and explained things to me that no other dealership did. I didn't get the car yet cause of some financial issues but I will get it one day!

great online support...

by from Manorville, Pa |

I spotted the truck I bought before it actually was fully online. Emailed internet support team for pictures and Cathy took a couple [ in the detail shop ] and sent them to me. It was a great help as I am 2 hours away. Rex was in on his day off to finish the sale. Lots of friendly people.

No response from the sales people

by from Altoona PA |

My son and I walked in to this dealership and was totally ignored for over a 1/2 an hour, we walked up and down the aisle of cars plus we walked around the entire showroom plus we made eye contact with several of the salespeople and not one person had the decency to either see if we needed any help or acknowledged that we even existed. The dealership had people sitting by themselves at their desks and we purposely walked close to several of them to see if anyone would notice us. I must have had my invisibility cloak on because no one even looked our way. I do not like pushy sales people, but to not even notice us was a little too much, So then we went to Fiore Buick GMC on Plank Road and we were barely out of the car when someone walked over and asked if they could help us, By the way this is the second time this has happened to me, in December I was looking for a new car and Courtesy did the same thing and Fiore Buick GMC got the sale. Good going over at Courtesy go there if you want to be ignored.

Courtesy Ford Lincoln responded to this review

March 14, 2014

Mr. David Al, Please accept our sincere apology. It is our company policy to greet all customers within a timely manner and offer assistance as needed. Please contact Dan W. @ (814)942-3000 or (814)942-9000. He has been instructed to give you VERY SPECIAL CONSIDERATION and personalized service for any needs you may have... whether it be in Sales or Service. Again we are sorry and look forward to serving you in the future!

Helpful and Courteous staff

by from DuBois, PA |

The folks here responded quickly and were very helpful

Fast return of inquiry

by from Phila, PA |

I inquired about a truck to Courtesy Ford. They responded promptly that the truck had been sold. Saved me a 3 hour trip which is much appreciated.

review

by from somerset,pa.15501 |

was contacted & they are looking for what i'm looking for