Hudson Honda

6608 Kennedy Blvd W, West New York, NJ 07093

New 888-830-9131
Used 866-855-5954
Service 877-531-7782

Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you.

I LOVE HUDSON HONDA AND MY SALES REP

by from WANAQUE NEW JERSEY |

Like a year ago I Bought my car at Hudson Honda. Those people are amazing. Great customer service, great attention, and my lovely, beautiful and adorable representative LUCIA MARTINEZ completed my emotion. She was vey professional and answer all my questions. I ask a lot, and she answered whatever I asked her with the same love. A couples days ago I just pass by to the dealer to buy accessories and she treated me like if I was buying another car. I strongly recommend this dealership 200 hundred percent..

Great place to get your next car.

by from Jersey City NJ |

Very good service from Ronal got a fair deal with the dealership hope anyone shopping around stop by the dealership before they buy elsewhere. Got called on time for my plates and title.

Read my story

by from West New York |

Went to the dealer looking for a odyssey Ronal took good care of my family , my car was not starting and Ronal went to my house to see what the problem was. My remote had a feature to let all the hot air out and he was able to start it easy. He will go out of his way to take care of his customer. Great job. Look for him he will help you every which way he can. Very recomendable.

Treatment was professional.

by from Jersey city |

Went to Hudson Honda to try to get a car for the first time, I thought it was impossible but Ronal with his great attitude found a way to get it approved and build my credit. Hudson Honda gave me a chance to get my car very happy with my civic will recommend this dealership...go see Ronal.

Hapy and satisfied with Hudson Honda

by from Union city NJ |

Ronal helped me and my partner to get his and my car. He lowered my insurance too so basically got a great deal from my sale consultant. Will recomend my friends and family . Thank You again.

Great place to get help getting a vehicle.

by from West New York,NJ |

It was a pleasure and an honor for being in Hudson Honda the attention there is fantastic and more what Ronald told me everything about my new car that I bought right now I'm happy of being part of Hudson Honda

Hudson Honda is the best.

by from New Jersey |

Was decline by one bank got approved by a better bank thank you Ronal for helping me take care of business for me. will start rebuilding not only the loan but my auto insurance . Nice double deal. Go see Ronal and see what I talking about.

Recomend this dealer *****

by from new jersey |

Ronal thank you for you're time and thank you for you're patient I see that they are very good people. Hope I see u again so I can get the best service from Hudson honda and the best chocolate that I ever had thank you very much .

Great Experience

by from North Bergen, NJ |

I want to say thank you to Juan Martinez at the service department. The service received was impeccable. He took very good care of my vans' needs and that's what I care about. I would highly recommend Hudson Honda for your services.

Excellent sales experience

by from Edgewater, New Jersey |

I live in Edgewater and I would first like to start by saying that I've leased with many car dealerships in the past, but no one came remotely close to handling the leasing process, so to say, in a more professional manner than Hudson Honda of West New York. I also had been experiencing some minor difficulties with servicing my vehicle. No other dealership in my opinion is more professional and diligent when it comes to resolving issues with customers. I called the general manager in effort to express my concern, whom I believe his name was Vladimir, and he handled the situation at hand in the upmost professional and respectful manner possible. Im an attorney from New York and I experience many difficulties dealing with people myself, but this man really knows how to take customer satisfaction to the next level. He carefully explained to me everything that was going on, and comforted me with all very fair options. From one professional to another, these are the kind of people that you would want to deal with on a regular basis in any type of business. Vladimir saw I was in distress, but after listening to what I had to say he went above and beyond to make my experience with the dealership very pleasant. I definitely recommend this dealership to anyone who is thinking about leasing, buying, or getting involved with a dealership in any manner due largely to the fact the way this man had handled my situation. My time is very valuable, so it just goes to show the pleasant experience that I walked away with from this dealership. I also left this on yelp, but when a company handles a situation with such professionalism, i believe they deserve the recognition.

FAST AND WELL DONE SERVICE

by from North Bergen |

Thank you Maria for making the process of getting my tire replacement easier and quick despite the inconvenience that i had last time which i understand it wasn't your fault just the service in general or who ever have the lead on running the department only recommendation ill like the see a faster service for all us the costumers .!! You did an amazing Job thank you for helping me out YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!