Crown Ford Fayetteville

Service 888-249-3609

Call, Click, or Come by. Car Buying Made Easy

Best Shopping Experience

by from Fayetteville, NC |

I was shopping for a used truck and decided to visit Crown Ford because they have a great selection. I am so glad that I did. The salesman took the time to figure out which trucks best fit my needs and showed me each one of them. They worked with me on the price and got me a great rate on my loan. The entire staff made me feel like I was their most important customer. Buying a vehicle can be a headache but they made the process enjoyable and painless. I would highly recommend visiting Crown Ford when you are in the market for a vehicle. Thanks Crown!

October 27, 2012

Thank you so much for the opportunity!!

best dealer in fayetteville

by from Fayetteville, NC |

Just bought my second vehicle from this dealer, they made sure they did everything they could to get me into a larger car for my growing family at a reasonable price. Bill Selby is the best salesman on the lot.

Excellent Sales and Service

by from Fayetteville, NC |

I just bought my second vehicle from this dealer in the past year. Both experiences have been great with the sales team. I also have to commend the service department for all of my scheduled maintenance needs that I have had thus far and will continue doing business with Crown Ford.

NOT SURE, BUT I'M GLAD I DID.

by from FAY. NC. |

I HAD FAX PAPERS TO LAFAYETTE FORD 1st. BUT, THEY NEVER GOT BACK UP WITH ME. I FAX THE SAME PAPERS TO (TARA) AND SHE GOT UP WITH ME . WE TALKED, AND EVERYTHING WAS OK. I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE @ CROWN FORD. I REALLY, LIKE MY 2015 FORD FUSION. I HOPING IT WAS LAST FOR MANY YEARS. I WANT TO ALSO THANK, MR. DAN...I'M SO SORRY! I WASTED YOUR TIME WITH MY (POOR MATH )" WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING." I'M JUST GLAD, YOU DIDN'T LAUGH @ ME. I MUST HAVE MADE YOUR DAY! I FELT BAD ALL THE WAY HOME. "WELL JUST FOR A LITTLE WHILE MY NEW "RIDE" CHEER ME UP. THANKS. DAVID LEE.

Great Service and Excellent Professional Salesman

by from Fayetteville, NC |

WOW! What a great car purchasing experience! Mr. William Ritchey, my personal sale consultant was professional but moreover, warm and friendly. His genuine professionalism to ensure that my car purchasing experience after 13 years since last car purchase was extraordinary..and extraordinary it was! Thank you Mr. Ritchey! Many thanks to Daniel, Mark and all the wonderful professionals at Crown Ford. Warm Regards,

April 13, 2015

Thanks for the 5 star rating! I'm very happy to hear that you received such outstanding care during your purchasing experience. Please let us know what we can do for you during your next visit and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Best, Pete Macey, General Manager

A delightful experie

by from Fayetteville NC |

My recent purchase of a vehicle was out of necessity, I had in my mind what I wanted and what I could afford, I never thought I would find a car that would fit into both categories. Andrew Hall was amazing, he took the time to help find the right vehicle for the best available price. He was very helpful and knowledgeable, he made my experience as a first time "new" car buyer from Ford, a pleasure and not a chore. He went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I wanted in my new car, then searched and found certain accessories that I wanted to personalize my 2015 Ford Fusion. I am very satisfied with my new purchase and experience at Crown Ford, I would recommend Andrew Hall to all my coworkers, friends and family .

April 13, 2015

Renata, thank you for the great feedback! I'm so glad that you had such a wonderful experience and we appreciate your recommendation. Best, Pete Macey, General Manager

Truck Buying made easy

by from Fayetteville NC |

Tony Perez and his salesman we're very knowledgable of the the inerts of the new F-150s as well as the comparison to top competitors. The buying experience was smooth hassle free. Once I found the truck I wanted no pressure was given on the haste of purchase. Furthermore the added features I wanted were put in writing and no hassle. Dan the fianance manager was a true professional. He asked if I wanted additional options of warranties and LoJack and throughly explained the benefits of additional protection. When I was finished Tony Perez personally placed the temp tag on my truck and ensured I was completely satisfied with my purchase. Would reccomend working with Mr Perez and his salesman Ryan an Andrew.

Crown Ford Service Department

by from Fayetteville, NC |

The Crown Ford Service Department staff is extremely proficient and polite. I brought my truck in for service and it went into the shop at my scheduled appointment time and was returned to me within the time I was quoted. Great job all around, I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

March 18, 2015

Thanks for the 5 star review, Winston, and for your recommendation! I'm thrilled to hear that you've received such excellent service from Crown Ford Fayetteville and we hope to continue helping you in the future. Best, Pete Macey, General Manager

A pleasant experience.

by from Fayetteville, North Carolina |

I brought my vehicle in for the annual vehicle inspection at Crown Ford. They took my keys to the vehicle, showed me to the customer waiting area where there was coffee, magazines, and the morning news on TV. In approximately 25 minutes later, the vehicle inspector came to where I was setting drinking coffee and handed me my keys and the inspection paperwork. He then walked me to the cashier's cage where I paid for the inspection and left. All before my cup of coffee had started to cool. I thought that in itself was pretty cool. Thank You. I like this dealership. They have always treated me like a friend.

March 11, 2015

Thank you for the 5 star review, Clyde! I'm happy to hear that you had such a wonderful experience and I hope we have earned your trust. Please let us know what we can do for you during your next visit. Best, Pete Macey, General Manager

Geat Service

by from Fayettecille NC |

The usual excellent service from Crown Ford. I had the 60000 check up complete on February 16th. The work was completed guickly and I was on my way completely satisfied within the hour.

February 23, 2015

Bob, thank you for the 5 star rating! I'm glad to hear that you received excellent service from Crown Ford of Fayetteville and that you were completely satisfied. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future and we look forward to helping you again soon. Best, Pete Macey, General Manager

Great Shopping Experience

by from Fayetteville, NC |

I was in the market for a new Focus, and since I had a good experience at Crown Ford nine years ago, I went back to them. I drove in and said, " I want a new Focus, only this one has to be blue." They took me to look at one on the lot, but it had features that I did not want. After determining what features I wanted in my new car, they put in a search for it, and found one that met my criteria. They let me keep the blue Focus that I didn't want as a loaner until my car came in. My car came in two days later, and I am now a very satisfied customer.