Crown Ford Fayetteville

Service 888-249-3609

Call, Click, or Come by. Car Buying Made Easy

Best Shopping Experience

by from Fayetteville, NC |

I was shopping for a used truck and decided to visit Crown Ford because they have a great selection. I am so glad that I did. The salesman took the time to figure out which trucks best fit my needs and showed me each one of them. They worked with me on the price and got me a great rate on my loan. The entire staff made me feel like I was their most important customer. Buying a vehicle can be a headache but they made the process enjoyable and painless. I would highly recommend visiting Crown Ford when you are in the market for a vehicle. Thanks Crown!

October 27, 2012

Thank you so much for the opportunity!!

Great service in all areas.

by from Clinton, North Carolina |

Crown Ford of Fayetteville is an awesome dealership with wonderful employees who work hard to meet all the request of their customers. We were extremely pleased with everyone who helped meet our needs on our new F150

Ford Fiesta

by from Jacksonville nc |

I had a great experience!! Moses did a wonderful job and so did Janice!!

Great service

by from Fayetteville, NC |

I had a great experience with the diesel shop. They got my truck in the same day and had it fixed the next day. The service manager was very helpful.

Mr. Morrison

by from fayetteville ,nc |

This is the best and I mean best FORD dealership in the Fayetteville , Sanford area. Hands down. If you want to visit another second hand FORD dealership then go there, don't come here. Clean, Quality service / sales people very professional from start to finish. My wife and I arrived on a Saturday at about 7:15pm to avoid the crowds and the heat. They stayed there until we were completely happy. Great deal on my NEW FORD F-150. Would tell you the price and you would be there tomorrow.If you go see Mr. Okpahrah Fennerson. Tell him you want my discount applied to the sale of your vehicle,then have him call me.

Great Customer Service during and after the sale

by from Fayetteville, North Carolina |

I would like to thank a great young person that helped me when I came into Crown Ford looking for a used truck. Her name is Megan Ryder. She greeted me with a smile and a warm greeting and did not appear to be pushy or trying to sell me something. All she wanted to do was to help me with what I was looking for. Because of this young lady, I did not buy a used truck, I purchased a new one ton truck from Crown Ford and I did not even see the vehicle. Her demeanor and trustfulness is what helped me to decide to purchase this truck without seeing it first. If Crown Ford had all their sales people like this young lady, I am sure their sales would increase quite a bit. I would also like to thank Mr Tony Perez. I believe he is her supervisor. He is a class act and a great leader. Her appears to take care of his customers and his personal. He took care of myself and my wife during our buying process of this vehicle. Again, Ms Ryder is the Best and Tony Perez I hope they get to excel with Crown Ford and move up so they can show other people how its down.,

June 8, 2015

Thank you for the fantastic review, Bill! I am so proud to hear that my team made your experience such a positive one and we look forward to helping you again in the future. Best, Pete Macey, General Manager

A truly wonderful Godly buying experience. WOW!!!

by from Fayetteville, N. C. |

My brother John Sapp(finance) I had the pleasure of working with last year on A used car deal. As before this gentleman went above and beyond the call of duty, I feel, to make sure that I received the best deal possible. I must state that this whole process started with A young man I believe is also part of the fiancÚ team name Robert, I do believe. Please forgive me if I am wrong with that name. He was the one I spoke to first on this date and he explained the deal to me. Very clearly and professionally. Although I didn't believe him at the time! At that time Tony Perez, another salesman showed up and I asked to work with him because less than A week ago I worked with him on A car for someone else. Tony then introduced me to this very nice, professional and knowledgeable young lady named Jessica which reminds me very much of my daughter Brittney(Princess). Although that had little to due with my decision to buy, it was nice to work with her. I'm still somewhat in awe as to the caring, and professional behavior displayed by John Sapp and his team. keep it up Crown Ford! Keep it up John, Robert, Tony, Jessica and Crown Ford!May God continue to bless you all in Jesus name!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Hope Mills, NC |

I highly recommend Crown Ford if you are looking for a New Vehicle! Cari and Dwight(Sales), John(Finance), Pete (GM) are awesome to work with! A special shout out to Alex in Service for recommending that I stop in and check out the vehicles! They went above and beyond to assure that I left a satisfied customer and proud owner of a New Ford Escape! Thank you guys!

Marian Caldwell answered the following:

by from Hope Mills, NC |

We bought a brand new Mustang the end of April and are very satisfied with the car and dealership. Also, Marian brought her Escape in twice to the service shop and was very happy with the service given. We are very happy with this agency.

June 3, 2015

Marian, thank you for the feedback! I'm glad that you have had positive experiences with Crown Ford and we look forward to continuing to serve you in the future. Best, Pete Macey, General Manager

Crown Ford Experience

by from Fayetteville, N.C. |

I whole heartedly recommend Crown Ford over the other dealerships in the area. I left the Crown Ford dealership happy and not feeling like I was taken advantage of. Everyone there seemed to be on my side, and they went above and beyond my expectations. I will be back.

May 15, 2015

Thank you for the great review! I'm glad to hear that you received the best possible service from Crown Ford and we look forward to helping you again in the future. Best, Pete Macey, General Manager

Best Ford Dealer in town

by from Fayetteville, NC |

Ivan and Tony were amazing in assisting me with the purchase of my new Ford F-150. At every step of the buying process they listen to my requirements and did everything possible to earn my business. I had an opportunity to test drive both the 3.5 V6 Ecoboost and the 5.0 V8 as well as look at different trim levels. Additionally, they didn't limit my choices to what was available on the lot but also incoming inventory. If you want a stress free buying experience when buying a new ford visit crown Ford and make sure Ivan or a member of Tony's team assist you in the purchase of your new vehicle.