Crown Ford Fayetteville

Service 855-315-3609

Call, Click, or Come by. Car Buying Made Easy

Best Shopping Experience

by from Fayetteville, NC |

I was shopping for a used truck and decided to visit Crown Ford because they have a great selection. I am so glad that I did. The salesman took the time to figure out which trucks best fit my needs and showed me each one of them. They worked with me on the price and got me a great rate on my loan. The entire staff made me feel like I was their most important customer. Buying a vehicle can be a headache but they made the process enjoyable and painless. I would highly recommend visiting Crown Ford when you are in the market for a vehicle. Thanks Crown!

October 27, 2012

Thank you so much for the opportunity!!

Buy the Best from the Best!

by from Hope Mills, NC |

Best friendly professional people! Started with an inquiry online for a new SUV and a prompt courteous phone call from Erica. Met with her the next day to look at the vehicle and take it for a test drive. Gordon took over and all was fantastic from start to finish. While waiting for paperwork, everyone asked how I was doing and treated me like an old griend or family.John Sapp handled the finance and got me a fantastic deal. If you're thinking abot a vehicle stop here and go no further! They have a new loyal customer!

July 8, 2014

At Crown Ford, everyone should be treated like an old friend, as we hope that you become not only our customer, but friend. Erica, Gordon, and John are all excellent members of our team and I'm happy to hear they were able to turn you into a loyal customer. Thank you for your kind feedback and congratulations on your new SUV. All the best, Pete Macey General Manager

It was a pretty decent experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

Crown Ford was easy enough to get along with, the buying process was simple. We just couldn't come to terms on the price of the vehicle so I wasn't able to get the truck I wanted. I only dinged the facilities because they used department is inside of a temporary trailer and we were all lumped together. Their main building is clearly under construction so in a couple of months I'm sure they will have great facilities.

July 8, 2014

Drew, I apologize for the inconvenience; like you said, we are working on improving our facility. I'm pleased to hear the buying process was simple and our team was amiable. I also apologize we were unable to get you into the truck you wanted. I hope you will return to Crown Ford for your next purchase. All the best, Pete Macey, General Manager

love my new mustang

by from Fayetteville, NC |

First of all the staff was all polite and very patient with me. I was unsatisfied with the selections that were available to me and the fact that they could not find the vehicle i wanted but what was really great was how thestaff was willing to help put me into a car that i would be satisfied with and willing to do whatever it took to get me into that vehicle. My sales man Bryan was awesome and Pete and Jerry are really great guys. I would send any of my friends and family to see these men any day.

July 8, 2014

Paul, I apologize you were not initially satisfied with our selection but I am happy to hear Bryan, Pete and Jerry were able to communicate with you and get you into a vehicle you were satisfied with. Thank you for your business, Pete Macey | General Manager

Memorial Day to remember!!

by from Spring Lake, NC |

I purchased a 2010 F150 C/C, Darryl Upchurch was an awesome salesman, have purchased 4 vehicles from Crown, it keeps getting better!

May 30, 2014

First off, congratulations on your new 2010 F150 C/C. Second of all, I am delighted to hear you are a four-time purchaser from Crown Ford. Finally, I am happy that Darryl provided you with an awesome car-buying experience. Thank you for your continued support and business! I am proud to have you as a member of the Crown Ford family! Best, Pete Macey General Manager

Great sales staff. What a wonderful experience.

by from Fayetteville, NC |

I am a 70 yom, have bought a few cars in my life, when I walked in your dealership I could feel the welcome even before I was greeted. I spoke with Mr.Tony Perez and was introduced to Mr Lance Le. I was advised that he would be my agent today. We looked over the lot and we finally found the truck I fell in love with, F-150 extended cab. Mr. Le was very helpful and patient, The experience was very painless, from the start from looking to the finance. Thank you Mr. Perez and Mr. Le for making this a wonderful experience. I tell all my friends about the wonderful treatment I received, I would recommend you to all I meet. Oh yea the pop corn was great to.

May 30, 2014

Congratulations on the purchase of your new F-150! I am delighted to hear Tony and Lance were able to provide you with a wonderful, painless car-buying experience. Additionally, I am glad to hear you enjoyed the popcorn! Best, Pete Macey General Manager

Best truck at best price

by from Fayetteville, NC |

From the time I walked in to Crown Ford until the time I walked out, they are so willing to help. Not only do they make sure you are in the vehicle that you really want, but they give it to you at the best price. I checked about 4 different dealers and no one came close to the price Crown Ford gave me on my F150. It's exactly what I wanted and thought I was going to pay more. It was a very pleasant car buying experience.

May 15, 2014

Thank you for the five-star review! We're so happy to hear that you had such a great experience working with our team. We hope that you are enjoying your new F150!

Always helpful and professional

by from Fayetteville NC |

Never had any issues. Always a pleasure. Thank you for all that you do

May 12, 2014

Bruce, Thanks for the review! We're glad you enjoyed your experience with us. We appreciate you taking the time to write this review. We hope to see you soon!

Jerry's Team has got class!

by from Fayetteville, NC |

My family recently suffered a financial crisis, when our recently new car was totaled in the last snow storm. As if the economy isn't already bad enough for everyone we were rebuilding our credit with the previous car. To purchase that one we had our jobs over 10 years ea. my wife and I at the same institution. We had a down payment of just over 2k from a death in my wife's family. After the total of the car in question we had a gap that we are still responsible for and are working out with that credit company but, after three other dealers wouldn't talk to me after a credit check at the other suposed "Good, Bad, or No, Credit--No, Problem Dealers" Then I made a simple queary on their web site and was invited to come by the dealership and before I knew it I had asked about a car that was 5k less than the last car I had been turned down for by a lumberton dealership. Pete at Crown Ford asked me to come in. Then I met Jerry and Ryan who were my sales team. I told them my story of woe that that despite the loss of our only car. We didn't have anything but our word to put down for a car and wouldn't you know it. We left with a bran new 2014 Focus SE. I can't thank you all Jerry, Ryan, Jack and Josh. you were all a real bunch of classy guys and I would most certainly reccomend you to my friends and family and trust that you would be as honest and sincere as you made me feel. Thanks for helping us get started to get back on our feet once more. Brian and Susan S.

Fast Routine Maintenance =)

by from Spring Lake , NC |

Ford sent me an email reminder to keep my warranty valid by having the routine maintenance done at the dealership (oil change, lube, and tire rotation). I am a teacher and it was only feasible for me to go at the end of the day. Due to the extended hours of the service station (which I discovered by calling the dealer that sold me my car) I was able to bring my car in at 5 and get out in about 45 minutes. The best part was the comfy chairs in the seating area connected to the service station and the fact that the time was exactly what the service person estimated for me =)

April 14, 2014

Samantha, It is great to hear you had such a pleasant experience at our Crown Ford service department. Providing excellent customer service is one of our main goals for all our departments. We look forward to continuing to earn your trust and we look forward to assist you in future services and purchases!

Great People,

by from Smithfield |

Bought a 2014 Mustang GT, They went out of there way to make us happy. You guy's ROCK.