Crown Ford Fayetteville

Service 888-249-3609

Call, Click, or Come by. Car Buying Made Easy

Best Shopping Experience

by from Fayetteville, NC |

I was shopping for a used truck and decided to visit Crown Ford because they have a great selection. I am so glad that I did. The salesman took the time to figure out which trucks best fit my needs and showed me each one of them. They worked with me on the price and got me a great rate on my loan. The entire staff made me feel like I was their most important customer. Buying a vehicle can be a headache but they made the process enjoyable and painless. I would highly recommend visiting Crown Ford when you are in the market for a vehicle. Thanks Crown!

October 27, 2012

Thank you so much for the opportunity!!

Marian Caldwell answered the following:

by from Hope Mills, NC |

We bought a brand new Mustang the end of April and are very satisfied with the car and dealership. Also, Marian brought her Escape in twice to the service shop and was very happy with the service given. We are very happy with this agency.

Crown Ford Experience

by from Fayetteville, N.C. |

I whole heartedly recommend Crown Ford over the other dealerships in the area. I left the Crown Ford dealership happy and not feeling like I was taken advantage of. Everyone there seemed to be on my side, and they went above and beyond my expectations. I will be back.

May 15, 2015

Thank you for the great review! I'm glad to hear that you received the best possible service from Crown Ford and we look forward to helping you again in the future. Best, Pete Macey, General Manager

Best Ford Dealer in town

by from Fayetteville, NC |

Ivan and Tony were amazing in assisting me with the purchase of my new Ford F-150. At every step of the buying process they listen to my requirements and did everything possible to earn my business. I had an opportunity to test drive both the 3.5 V6 Ecoboost and the 5.0 V8 as well as look at different trim levels. Additionally, they didn't limit my choices to what was available on the lot but also incoming inventory. If you want a stress free buying experience when buying a new ford visit crown Ford and make sure Ivan or a member of Tony's team assist you in the purchase of your new vehicle.

Top Notch Service

by from Fayetteville, NC |

My brother recommended Crown Ford when I decided to purchase a new car at the end of 2012. I got the 2013 Focus and loved it. However, I just traded up for the 2015 Focus Titanium. It's a fabulous ride and looks so elegant (metallic grey). Each time my buying experience was great. I was was asked if I had a particular vehicle in mind and taken to that area on the lot. I was allowed to browse at my leisure rather than the sales rep 'pushing' me towards a certain vehicle like at some dealerships when they want certain cars off their inventory. My questions were answered, selection made (test drive) and puchase process started. I will return here when it's time to buy another car. Also, the service department is great!

Excellent Service

by from Elizabethtown, NC |

Kevin and JR were very helpful in helping me to purchase my ford focus hatchback. They were very courteous, friendly and even offered us pizza for lunch. The only disappointment I have is that they can't offer a loaner car to me. I need to bring my car in for some issues that are of concern. I live approx. 35-40 miles away and it's difficult to get someone to bring you back home.

May 5, 2015

Gloria, thank you for your feedback! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your purchasing experience and we hope you enjoy your Ford Focus. I will take your feedback regarding a loaner into consideration and we hope to help you again soon. Best wishes, Pete Macey, General Manager

best dealer in fayetteville

by from Fayetteville, NC |

Just bought my second vehicle from this dealer, they made sure they did everything they could to get me into a larger car for my growing family at a reasonable price. Bill Selby is the best salesman on the lot.

Excellent Sales and Service

by from Fayetteville, NC |

I just bought my second vehicle from this dealer in the past year. Both experiences have been great with the sales team. I also have to commend the service department for all of my scheduled maintenance needs that I have had thus far and will continue doing business with Crown Ford.

May 5, 2015

Thank you for the great review! I'm thrilled to hear that you had such wonderful experience and we look forward to helping you again soon. Best, Pete Macey, General Manager

NOT SURE, BUT I'M GLAD I DID.

by from FAY. NC. |

I HAD FAX PAPERS TO LAFAYETTE FORD 1st. BUT, THEY NEVER GOT BACK UP WITH ME. I FAX THE SAME PAPERS TO (TARA) AND SHE GOT UP WITH ME . WE TALKED, AND EVERYTHING WAS OK. I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE @ CROWN FORD. I REALLY, LIKE MY 2015 FORD FUSION. I HOPING IT WAS LAST FOR MANY YEARS. I WANT TO ALSO THANK, MR. DAN...I'M SO SORRY! I WASTED YOUR TIME WITH MY (POOR MATH )" WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING." I'M JUST GLAD, YOU DIDN'T LAUGH @ ME. I MUST HAVE MADE YOUR DAY! I FELT BAD ALL THE WAY HOME. "WELL JUST FOR A LITTLE WHILE MY NEW "RIDE" CHEER ME UP. THANKS. DAVID LEE.

Great Service and Excellent Professional Salesman

by from Fayetteville, NC |

WOW! What a great car purchasing experience! Mr. William Ritchey, my personal sale consultant was professional but moreover, warm and friendly. His genuine professionalism to ensure that my car purchasing experience after 13 years since last car purchase was extraordinary..and extraordinary it was! Thank you Mr. Ritchey! Many thanks to Daniel, Mark and all the wonderful professionals at Crown Ford. Warm Regards,

April 13, 2015

Thanks for the 5 star rating! I'm very happy to hear that you received such outstanding care during your purchasing experience. Please let us know what we can do for you during your next visit and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Best, Pete Macey, General Manager

A delightful experie

by from Fayetteville NC |

My recent purchase of a vehicle was out of necessity, I had in my mind what I wanted and what I could afford, I never thought I would find a car that would fit into both categories. Andrew Hall was amazing, he took the time to help find the right vehicle for the best available price. He was very helpful and knowledgeable, he made my experience as a first time "new" car buyer from Ford, a pleasure and not a chore. He went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I wanted in my new car, then searched and found certain accessories that I wanted to personalize my 2015 Ford Fusion. I am very satisfied with my new purchase and experience at Crown Ford, I would recommend Andrew Hall to all my coworkers, friends and family .

April 13, 2015

Renata, thank you for the great feedback! I'm so glad that you had such a wonderful experience and we appreciate your recommendation. Best, Pete Macey, General Manager