Jarrett Gordon Ford of Davenport

2600 Access Rd NW, Davenport, FL 33897

New 866-591-3845 New866-591-3845
Used 866-581-7338 Used866-581-7338
Service 866-610-5048 Service 866-610-5048

8-Time Winner of Ford's President's Award!

Excellent!

by from Clermont, Florida |

I was very informed the whole time I was at the dealer! I went in there and let them know I had bad credit and they were able to help me finance a brand new 2015 Ford Fusion. Everyone in the dealer was friendly, and they kept me informed throughout the entire process. I've recommended this dealer to 3 people so far, and all of them have been able to buy as well! Highly recommend them!

Keep it up!!!

by from Haines city, FL |

This dealer has earned my business and trust for the past 10 years. Keep it up!!!

Great service

by from Orlando, Florida |

Staff was friendly. The salesperson did a great job making sure I was satisfied with my purchase.

Great Service experience

by from Kissimmee, Fl |

Very pleased with the staff. They did a good job of getting my vehicle in and out in a hurry. Thanks to our service advisor, Jennifer, for keeping us up to date on what was going on with our vehicle.

Purchase E350 2013 van

by from Davenport, FL |

Oliver Howard was thorough, attentive & made suggestions to get past some objections. He does a good job. I come back to Jarrett because the service department is the best.

New tires

by from Davenport, fl |

4 new tires installed. It too a little longer than expected, but all seems fine.

May 28, 2016

Hi, Mickey! We listen to the needs of every customer, and we are happy our team was able to provide you with great guidance and knowledgeable expertise. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

Flawless Warranty Repair

by from Celebration, FL |

After hours drop off worked perfectly and the repair was made under warranty without a problem.

May 28, 2016

Thanks so much for the wonderful comments of the team here at Jarrett-Gordon Ford Davenport. Safe travels!

Wings

by from Davenport,Fl |

Ford Focus is a good car to drive. Good place to buy a ford car

Buying the truck

by from Lake Hamilton , Fl. |

We made the deal over the phone Monday night. We set the time to come in at 3:00 the next day. We faxed the insurance information, registration and license to the salesman to make it go even quicker. My wife and I arrived at 2:50. The salesman said there was one deal ahead of us but we should be out quickly. We finally got in to see the financial person at 5:15. The salesman blamed the financial person. The financial person blamed the salesman for not knowing how may deals were being done that day. We did not finance the truck. We paid cash. My wife took off work to be there at 3:00. She could have worked until 4:30.There needs to be better coordination between salesmen and financial personnel. The salesman was professional. The financial person was kind and courteous. We spend 3 hours waiting, where we should have been out in an hour.

Great Sales and Service; All-Around

by from Davenport, FL |

I recently traded in my F-150 XLT for a new 2016 F-150 Lariat and had a very good buying experience. My salesman was Fred "Cowboy" Pollard. He was very knowledgeable and very cordial; NOT the stereotypical high pressure saleman at all. He took a genuine interest in helping me find and purchase EXACTLY what I was looking for and worked with me to keep it in my desired price / payment range. Luis Montenegro was the Business Manager who found a lender to was able to meet my desired rate, terms, pymt amount, etc. Following the securing of the sale, he went through in detail the numerous additional options in terms of extended service plans, gap insurance, protection plans, etc. which were available to me. Both members were very friendly, professional, and helpful. This, in combination with nothing but good visits to their service department with my previous F-150 for routine maintenance, working with service advisors Toy and Mike makes this an overall Great Dealership to work with and continue to return to for maintenance services.

May 28, 2016

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.