Jarrett Gordon Ford of Davenport

2600 Access Rd NW, Davenport, FL 33897

New 866-591-3845
Used 866-581-7338
Service 866-610-5048

8-Time Winner of Ford's President's Award!

Excellent!

by from Clermont, Florida |

I was very informed the whole time I was at the dealer! I went in there and let them know I had bad credit and they were able to help me finance a brand new 2015 Ford Fusion. Everyone in the dealer was friendly, and they kept me informed throughout the entire process. I've recommended this dealer to 3 people so far, and all of them have been able to buy as well! Highly recommend them!

Future potential truck owner

by from Saint Petersburg, FL |

Not enough incentive from seller to potential buyer. Bare bones facts did not get me to go to the showroom. Disappointing.

Best Sales Team BY FAR!!!

by from Davenport,Fl |

I have been a customer for years and so has my whole family....this is a place that has gotten it right! From fast customer service to the owner shaking your hand you feel nothing but welcome. I will be coming back for years to come.

Our 4th purchase from the Jarrett Family

by from Winter Haven, Fl |

Nothing but great things to say about our truck buying experience at Jarrett & Gordon Ford...This was the fourth vehicle we have purchased from Jarrett Ford, and it went through without a hitch... We wouldn't even consider going to another dealership. David Carrion was our salesman, who although new to the Jarrett Gordon family worked hard and long, and even came in on his day off to make this transaction happen for us.... I shall pass his name on to anyone interested in a car purchase... And even though it had been 10 years since our last car purchase, the general manager Nelson Zenteno, who had been our salesman on our last car, came out when he saw us just to say hello... We were totally satisfied with the staff at Jarrett Gordon Ford in Davenport and know that you will be too...

Jarrett Gordon Ford of Davenport responded to this review

April 2, 2014

Mr. and Mrs. Kirkland we thank you for your review and your purchase. Please feel free to let us know how we can help you in the future and be sure to send your friends and family as well to get that referral bonus!

pleasant experience

by from Davenport Fl. |

Friendly and courteous staff and sales personel. Explained what I was looking for and was peased to find they had what I wanted in stock. No pressure no double talk. A pleasant buying experience Many thanks to our salesman Raymond Lowry for taking the time to explain and answer all our questions.

Great Purchase Experience

by from Orlando, FL |

We recently purchased an used Ford Focus Hybrid from Jarrett Gordon Ford. Our sales rep Paul and John were great and the entire process went very smoothly. We will gladly purchase another vehicle from them in the future.

Jarrett Gordon Ford of Davenport responded to this review

February 19, 2014

Thank you Martin for your purchase and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! Welcome to the Jarrett Gordon Ford-Davenport family!!

Friendly clean environment

by from Davenport, Fl |

Just purchased my 4th vehicle from Jarrett Gordon ford. Best dealership I have ever dealt with. Pokey is the best salesman there is. He listens to your needs and does everything in his power to exceed your ideas! Great experience every time.

Great Experience!

by from Panama City FL |

Bought my Mazda there 2 weeks ago.It was a pleasurable experience!Friendly and professional staff.Xavier was my agent.He made paperwork process super easy and fast. Love my car.Really well priced.Recommend Jarrett Gordon Ford to everybody!

Great experience

by from Clermont Florida |

We bought a 2011 explorer. Pokey was our sales man. Told him how much I wanted to pay out the door after taxes fees and all that other stuff. He came back $1,000 cheaper. Best experience I have ever had at a big dealership. Pokey even filled the explorer full of gas and bought us lunch. Doesn't get any better than that!

Outstanding Delaership!

by from Poinciana, FL: |

We recently purchased a 2013 Ford Edge from Jarrett Gordon Ford in Davenport. We were very, very pleased with the entire experience. Wes Crouch, our Sales Consultant, was very friendly, helpful, and professional throughout the purchasing process. Oliver Howard, the Business Manager, was also very professional and helpful - he made completing the paperwork almost a pleasure. We are very happy with our new Edge, and we are more than grateful to Wes and Jarrett Gordon for the great deal and wonderful treatment. They are clearly the best dealership we've seen in the Orlando area, and we would unhesitatingly recommend Jarrett Gordon - and Wes - to everyone!

Bought used vehicle 7 months ago. Good buy.

by from Celebration, FL |

Called to make sure the truck was still there and it was. No tricks or gimicks like manditory Scotchguard were used. Smooth purchase with no delays other than what should be expected on any sale where the Government has interest. (Tag, title, etc.) Much better than the Mercedes Benz, GM and BMW dealership treatment I've had. I'm sure I will use them again .