Jim Juliani Motor Car Company

203 Homer St, Waterbury, CT 06704

Used 888-478-0450 Used 888-478-0450

Our customers are not customers, they are family

took good care of me

by from West haven ct |

I enjoyed the car buying experience at jim juliani motors. . had great conversations with rob and kyle. they answered all my questions and did a great job helping me with my purchase of a real nice car. I' am extremely happy and satisfied. thank you guys so much!!!. it's nice to meet good people who stand behind what they say. .thanks guys. ..

Great service good salesmen

by from Wallingford |

I currently bought a vehicle from Jim Juliani's motorcars it was a 1997 Chevy Corvette. My salesman name was Bobby he was a great guy he assured me on the test drive that the AC compressor would be fixed on delivery he also assured me that the left motor for the headlight would be fixed because the headlight did not go up upon delivery Bobby went over the car with me he showed me that he put a new AC compressor also not only did he change one motor for the headlight but he noticed that the motor was not his strong on the right side so he ended up changing both motors for the headlights which would've save me more money down the road. I sure will recommend this dealer to my friends what a beautiful store they have inside really makes you feel at home finance lady was great experience with finance. Again I would like to think Bobby for all you did

Sandy and Beth from Newington

by from Newington, CT. |

Rob Rena showed us a few cars. He was not pushy at all. He is a friendly man who genuinely seems to be concerned about the customer's best interest. When we decided to purchase the car, he promised to put two new tires on the rear of the car. When we came to pick up the car it had four new tires. That was over and above what we had expected. We are completely satisfied and would recommend this dealership to anyone.

My expierence at your company.

by from Waterbury, CT |

My wife and I had been to quite a few car dealerships before your company. We had trouble finding a car that suited us and was not being given the great customer we received with Robert Renna at Jim Juliani Motor Cars. Not only did Robert Renna provide wonderful customer service but it was insightful too, making our purchase hassel free. I would recommend your company in high regards to anyone seeking a vehicle.

Loved how we were treated!

by from New Hampshire |

We worked with Rob and right from the first phone call he was prompt, courteous, responsive, and forthright. He accurately described the car and we never felt pressured. Our car was delivered when promised and an issue with the CT DMV was promptly resolved so we could get back on the road for the long (but fun!) drive home! We would definitely recommend Rob and the dealership to anyone looking to purchase a used car!

Very Nice And Helpful Folks!

by from Boston, Ma |

My son and I did not buy his car here ... but the dealer was exceptionally helpful and honest about the condition prior to our driving down from Boston.

Great experience Nooo pressure

by from Waterbury ct |

My name is Ricky and I recently bought a BMW X3 from this dealership my salesmen was Bobby he not your typical salesmen he wasn't aggressive like most salesmen are he explained to me how his store operated and assured me if there anything wrong with the truck they would take care of it I got to tell ya he didn't pressure me at all like most salesmen he was really a nice guy the AC was blowing warm on test drive and Bobby assured me on delivery it would be ice cold and it was I hate buying cars but I have to say I was very impressed with this store and there team I will be recommending jim juliani store to all my friends and tell them to go see Bobby

After the Sale!

by from Waterbury, Ct. |

Even though I purchased the car "as is", the service and appreciation they show when I just pop in to ask questions is just outstanding. They fixed everything immediately at no charge. Me being alone really means alot when you have to depend on people. They were GREAT.

Best car buying experience I've ever had!!

by from Little Falls, NY |

We recently drove from ny to look at a car we saw online at a different dealership in the area and the car was nothing like the pictures and they gave us an embarrassing offer on our trade in. We left there unhappy and saw a car on our way back at Jim Juliani's that turned out to be a better vehicle at a better price and they gave us more than we were asking for on our trade in. They turned our wasted trip into one of the best car buying experiences we've ever had. Right from the start the staff was friendly and Bobby our salesman was very helpful and honest. I would make the drive again when I'm ready to buy my next vehicle.

This is an OUTSTANDING dealership.

by from WATERBURY CT |

My name is Darlene Nageotte. My situation was not an easy one. Being turned down by numerous others the FOLKS at JULIANI MOTORS got it DONE with a SMILE!