Jim Juliani Motor Car Company

Jim Juliani Motor Car Company

203 Homer St, Waterbury, CT 06704

Used 866-731-3460

Our customers are not customers, they are family

very easy buying process

by from Naugatuck ct |

I've been shopping around at several local dealerships. I stopped in at Juliani motors to check out there inventory and the first thing i noticed was there great pricing. I was assisted by Dave. He was very friendly. The dealership was comfortable. I was offered a bottle of water. They have a full service shop for when i need a oil change. Comfortable customer lounge and the staff was very knowledgeable when it came to answer all of my questions.

Dealer sold me a lemon

by from Waterbury, CT |

Purchased a 2004 Jeep Liberty in 2013. Was promised their mechanic looked over the car and it was very reliable. A couple months after I purchased the vehicle it broke down on the highway and needed $1400 worth of repairs. There was a bad oil leak, a busted water pump, a filters that were more yellow, belts that needed replacing, the 4WD was in desperate need of service. By far the worst used car experience of my life. And the most expensive considering a couple months after I purchased the vehicle I had to put $1400 back into it.

Love my '09 Jeep Liberty

by from Mansfield |

Researched the heck out of Jeeps before finding this Liberty at Juliani Motors. I went in expecting to "browse" and struck up a conversation with Rob Renna who unexpectedly I found out he could get me the financing I was looking for. I was in my "new" Jeep within two days! No pressure- exactly what I was looking for- great results! Thank you Rob and Juliani Motors.

They made me VERY happy!

by from Kensington, CT |

I hate buying cars! Working with Dave and the staff was wonderful. I am a customer for life. No pressure to buy. They know their cars and their value. Dave went above and beyond what I asked for. At Jim Juliani Motors they still believe in CUSTOMER SERVICE. Even after I move out of state I will buy my cars from Jim Juliani Motors. They are that good!

Found me THE car!!!

by from "Wolcott, CT" |

Test drove a car that did not quite meet my expectations, but Dave told me he would find what I was looking for. In less then 2 weeks he found me exactaly what I was looking for. Right model, right color, right miles, right price! It happen to have snow tires on it so he put brand new Goodyears on it and gave me the snowtires at no charge. Now that exceeded my expectations.

Friendly service, easy to work with, great car

by from Hershey, PA |

2004 Subaru, one owner, very honest dealer, they put new Rotors and pads on all four wheels the day before we picked it up. Great car. Four hour ride to get the car, worth the ride. No pressure sale. No tricks.

2007 Nissan Maxima

by from Waterbury, CT |

I just got my Nissan Maxima from Jim Juliani and it was a great car buying experience Jeffrey my salesman was so very and helped me with all my question and helped me get financing. So I just want to say thank you to Jim Juliani Motors.

great experience and customer service

by from New Haven, Ct |

I bought a Honda Accord from Dave. He was extremely helpful and so was the finance department. They really couldn't have been better. The dealership is clean and convenient.

Car shopping

by from Waterbury. CT |

I'm in the market for a reliable car for my daughter. Having dealt with Juliani Motors before over the past 20 years-the first place I thought to look - of course Juliani Motors!! I have to say their consistency of friendly service and above all reliable vehicles to choose from is as fine as I remember. I look forward to closing another deal soon.

Neglected vehicle

by from Waterbury, CT |

Purchased a vehicle from this dealer back in October. Was promised that this vehicle was fully inspected and serviced. Promised it was reliable. Three months out it broke down on me and required $1400.00 worth of repairs. Turns out this so called "inspected" and "reliable" vehicle was actually truly neglected.