Jim Juliani Motor Car Company

Jim Juliani Motor Car Company

203 Homer St, Waterbury, CT 06704

Used 866-731-3460

Our customers are not customers, they are family

Love my '09 Jeep Liberty

by from Mansfield |

Researched the heck out of Jeeps before finding this Liberty at Juliani Motors. I went in expecting to "browse" and struck up a conversation with Rob Renna who unexpectedly I found out he could get me the financing I was looking for. I was in my "new" Jeep within two days! No pressure- exactly what I was looking for- great results! Thank you Rob and Juliani Motors.

They made me VERY happy!

by from Kensington, CT |

I hate buying cars! Working with Dave and the staff was wonderful. I am a customer for life. No pressure to buy. They know their cars and their value. Dave went above and beyond what I asked for. At Jim Juliani Motors they still believe in CUSTOMER SERVICE. Even after I move out of state I will buy my cars from Jim Juliani Motors. They are that good!

Found me THE car!!!

by from "Wolcott, CT" |

Test drove a car that did not quite meet my expectations, but Dave told me he would find what I was looking for. In less then 2 weeks he found me exactaly what I was looking for. Right model, right color, right miles, right price! It happen to have snow tires on it so he put brand new Goodyears on it and gave me the snowtires at no charge. Now that exceeded my expectations.

Friendly service, easy to work with, great car

by from Hershey, PA |

2004 Subaru, one owner, very honest dealer, they put new Rotors and pads on all four wheels the day before we picked it up. Great car. Four hour ride to get the car, worth the ride. No pressure sale. No tricks.

2007 Nissan Maxima

by from Waterbury, CT |

I just got my Nissan Maxima from Jim Juliani and it was a great car buying experience Jeffrey my salesman was so very and helped me with all my question and helped me get financing. So I just want to say thank you to Jim Juliani Motors.

great experience and customer service

by from New Haven, Ct |

I bought a Honda Accord from Dave. He was extremely helpful and so was the finance department. They really couldn't have been better. The dealership is clean and convenient.

Car shopping

by from Waterbury. CT |

I'm in the market for a reliable car for my daughter. Having dealt with Juliani Motors before over the past 20 years-the first place I thought to look - of course Juliani Motors!! I have to say their consistency of friendly service and above all reliable vehicles to choose from is as fine as I remember. I look forward to closing another deal soon.

Neglected vehicle

by from Waterbury, CT |

Purchased a vehicle from this dealer back in October. Was promised that this vehicle was fully inspected and serviced. Promised it was reliable. Three months out it broke down on me and required $1400.00 worth of repairs. Turns out this so called "inspected" and "reliable" vehicle was actually truly neglected.

auto Purchase

by from Waterbury |

This past December I was in the market to purchase a used vehicle for myself. Being a Waterbury native I knew of Juliani Motors. Trying to find the right vehicle to fit my limited budget Dave assisted me in picking out the perfect car that was a good fit for what I was looking for. The Office staff was courteous and efficient with getting everything together for me to make my purchase go smoothly . After purchasing my Acura within less than a month with the icy winter conditions there were damages done to the drive train this could have cost me quite a bit of money and could have been a very bad situation for me (financially) that I couldn't afford. After speaking with Dave said he would have the car towed to the dealership and Jim will help with the repairs. My car was fixed no cost to me in no time. I would highly recommend them to friends and family I am extremely pleased with my purchase and I continue to be a Happy and Appreciative Customer.

Very Satisfied Customer!

by from Waterbury, CT |

I had a terrific experience with my purchase of my new automobile....Gary was awesome and answered all of my questions timely and effectively and made the buying process smooth from beginning to end. I would definitely recommend Jim Juliani's for your next automobile purchase!

Jim Juliani Motor Car Company responded to this review

October 21, 2013

We are extremely pleased with the experience you had with the purchase of your vehicle at our dealership. Our goal is to have all of our customers receive the same buying experience that you did. Thanks for your kind words and enjoy your new vehicle.