Jim Juliani Motor Car Company

Jim Juliani Motor Car Company

203 Homer St, Waterbury, CT 06704

Used 866-731-3460

Our customers are not customers, they are family

GREAT PLACE FOR USED CARS.

by from BRISTOL,CT |

they go out of their way to make the customer very happy. they are very wonderful people especially ROBERT and JIM,the MD. They gave me a good car for a good price and a very good after sales service even though i still have issues but i think that overall they gave me a good deal. i would gladly buy from them again and again. thanks guys for a smooth,easy and fast transaction.

A great car buying experience

by from New York, NY |

When did you ever enjoy buying a used car? Probably never but you never had the pleasure of buying a car from Dave Juliani!!! I found the dealership that had the car I wanted and then I called and got Dave on the phone. I was out of state and needed the weekend to get up to see and drive the car. No problem. The car was waiting for me days later and I took it for a drive with Dave. Dave knows cars and he was very comfortable telling me that I would enjoy this one and that it was in good condition. There was no hard sell, just answers to my questions. I bought the car that Saturday, wired funds on Monday and picked the car up last night. Everything was in perfect order exactly as promised. The paperwork was all prepared in advance and all I had to do was sign and drive away but not before thanking Dave. The car is perfect and I am glad to have done business with Dave and his staff. All nice, courteous and knowledgeable people. This is the first time I ever wrote a review on line. I just had to do it because this was great. Thanks Dave!

2008 Cadillac SRC

by from Bristol, Ct |

Bought a beautiful, 1 owner car. Worked with David on a Sunday and there was absolutely no pressure. Fair trade in value for my 06 Dodge Caravan and David had 4 new tires installed. Financing and paperwork was very smooth. There is a problem with the suspension, but scheduled for assesment/repairs. I'm confident that will go as smooth. Reserving rating of Quality of repairs till after suspension is.looked at. :-)

GREAT COMMUNICATION

by from CRANSTON RI |

INQUIRED ABOUT A CAR AND DEALER REPLIED RIGHT AWAY AND WAS VERY COURTEOUS AND PROFESSIONAL.ALTHOUGH I DID NOT LOOK AT THE CAR I WOULD NOT HESITATE TO CALL ON THEM AGAIN!!!

Great Service anddependable dealer

by from Bangor,Me |

Having searched the internet intensively I was able to find the car I was looking for and talked to the salesman, Rob. I explained to him that I was interested in the car and that I was a serious buyer, but that the price had to be in the ball park for me to drive 5 hours to test drive the vehicle. Rob assured me that the vehicle was in great condition. I decided to purchase the vechicle site unseen once we neotiated a price. Rob was absolutely correct in his analysis and decription of the vechicle once seen and test driven. I have to say that Rob is a very good used car salesman and the dealership is a great place to buy a used car.

Great Service anddependable dealer

by from Bangor,Me |

very easy buying process

by from Naugatuck ct |

I've been shopping around at several local dealerships. I stopped in at Juliani motors to check out there inventory and the first thing i noticed was there great pricing. I was assisted by Dave. He was very friendly. The dealership was comfortable. I was offered a bottle of water. They have a full service shop for when i need a oil change. Comfortable customer lounge and the staff was very knowledgeable when it came to answer all of my questions.

Dealer sold me a lemon

by from Waterbury, CT |

Purchased a 2004 Jeep Liberty in 2013. Was promised their mechanic looked over the car and it was very reliable. A couple months after I purchased the vehicle it broke down on the highway and needed $1400 worth of repairs. There was a bad oil leak, a busted water pump, a filters that were more yellow, belts that needed replacing, the 4WD was in desperate need of service. By far the worst used car experience of my life. And the most expensive considering a couple months after I purchased the vehicle I had to put $1400 back into it.

Love my '09 Jeep Liberty

by from Mansfield |

Researched the heck out of Jeeps before finding this Liberty at Juliani Motors. I went in expecting to "browse" and struck up a conversation with Rob Renna who unexpectedly I found out he could get me the financing I was looking for. I was in my "new" Jeep within two days! No pressure- exactly what I was looking for- great results! Thank you Rob and Juliani Motors.

They made me VERY happy!

by from Kensington, CT |

I hate buying cars! Working with Dave and the staff was wonderful. I am a customer for life. No pressure to buy. They know their cars and their value. Dave went above and beyond what I asked for. At Jim Juliani Motors they still believe in CUSTOMER SERVICE. Even after I move out of state I will buy my cars from Jim Juliani Motors. They are that good!