Jim Juliani Motor Car Company

Jim Juliani Motor Car Company

203 Homer St, Waterbury, CT 06704

Used 866-731-3460

Our customers are not customers, they are family

Friendly service, easy to work with, great car

by from Hershey, PA |

2004 Subaru, one owner, very honest dealer, they put new Rotors and pads on all four wheels the day before we picked it up. Great car. Four hour ride to get the car, worth the ride. No pressure sale. No tricks.

2007 Nissan Maxima

by from Waterbury, CT |

I just got my Nissan Maxima from Jim Juliani and it was a great car buying experience Jeffrey my salesman was so very and helped me with all my question and helped me get financing. So I just want to say thank you to Jim Juliani Motors.

great experience and customer service

by from New Haven, Ct |

I bought a Honda Accord from Dave. He was extremely helpful and so was the finance department. They really couldn't have been better. The dealership is clean and convenient.

Car shopping

by from Waterbury. CT |

I'm in the market for a reliable car for my daughter. Having dealt with Juliani Motors before over the past 20 years-the first place I thought to look - of course Juliani Motors!! I have to say their consistency of friendly service and above all reliable vehicles to choose from is as fine as I remember. I look forward to closing another deal soon.

Neglected vehicle

by from Waterbury, CT |

Purchased a vehicle from this dealer back in October. Was promised that this vehicle was fully inspected and serviced. Promised it was reliable. Three months out it broke down on me and required $1400.00 worth of repairs. Turns out this so called "inspected" and "reliable" vehicle was actually truly neglected.

auto Purchase

by from Waterbury |

This past December I was in the market to purchase a used vehicle for myself. Being a Waterbury native I knew of Juliani Motors. Trying to find the right vehicle to fit my limited budget Dave assisted me in picking out the perfect car that was a good fit for what I was looking for. The Office staff was courteous and efficient with getting everything together for me to make my purchase go smoothly . After purchasing my Acura within less than a month with the icy winter conditions there were damages done to the drive train this could have cost me quite a bit of money and could have been a very bad situation for me (financially) that I couldn't afford. After speaking with Dave said he would have the car towed to the dealership and Jim will help with the repairs. My car was fixed no cost to me in no time. I would highly recommend them to friends and family I am extremely pleased with my purchase and I continue to be a Happy and Appreciative Customer.

Very Satisfied Customer!

by from Waterbury, CT |

I had a terrific experience with my purchase of my new automobile....Gary was awesome and answered all of my questions timely and effectively and made the buying process smooth from beginning to end. I would definitely recommend Jim Juliani's for your next automobile purchase!

October 21, 2013

We are extremely pleased with the experience you had with the purchase of your vehicle at our dealership. Our goal is to have all of our customers receive the same buying experience that you did. Thanks for your kind words and enjoy your new vehicle.

Best dealership around

by from Oakville, CT |

My experience at Jim Juliani Motor cars was one of the best I have ever had at a car dealership! I would like to thank my salesman Gary DiDomenico for helping me find the perfect car. I am happy to have gone there and recremend them to everyone. They have great cars, great sales people, and were helpful and polite. No pressuring or pushing me into my purchase. I'm looking forward to doing business with them for many years to come and enjoying the amazing car that I have purchased from them! I couldn't be happier with my experience and hope you have the same because not all dealerships are as respectable and helpful as Jim Juliani Motor cars and their staff!

August 22, 2013

Thanks for your kind words Suzanne. It was a pleasure helping you find the perfect car. We are so pleased you had a great experience. We take pride in treating all our customers the same way as we did you. Thanks again for your purchase and "Happy Motoring".

NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER

by from new haven,ct |

Unfortunate for me my experiemce with Jim Juliani Motors was pleasent and I'm not a pleased customer. I recently bought the truck of my dreams ( so i thought) only to brig it back the next day for repairs. Upon trying to figure out what wasn't done to the vehicle before purcvhase i spoken to Rob who was VERY rude to me when trying to get this repairing problem fixed, they also DO NOT supply loaner cars cause they only have one dealer plate( I NEVER EXPERIENCED THAT BEFORE WITH A DEALER) that was a big inconveince being that that was my only means of transportation! That wasnt the only problem, I asked for an oil change and transmission fluid changed which i found out later that NOTHING was done,oh did i forget to tell you there was a crack in the windshield that now has spreaded all thw way done the entire front windshield! oh yeah ROB started being rude after he got my downpayment...! I shouldve stuck with my first instinct and that was NOT to purchase from there.I still have my truckwhich i love the space) but i have to pay for repairs that shoud"ve been done upon picking up after purchase.

July 10, 2013

We are sorry about the experience the customer had at our dealership. We repaired the problem as soon as she told us about it without hesitation. We do not have a loaner car system, but we handled the incident as quickly as we could. We will not let any vehicle out with a cracked windshield since it is saftey item and the law requires us to repair and or replace any item that is saftey related. We are professional and I can assure you we are not rude to our customers. We apologize for any inconvenience this customer experienced.

this is a great dealership.

by from Norwich Ct |

Rob had helped us get the Audi we wanted. He came in on his day off and he had us in the car we wanted and had us in and out in less than an hour. Everyone at Jim julianis is a great place everyone was so helpful and friendly. I would definetly suggest this dealership to everyone. Thanks Rob. The Audi is our new space ship.