Terry Bentz Buick

158 Washington St, Marseilles, IL 61341

New 888-905-8890
Used 866-432-5085
Service 877-871-2284

John at used store was Great

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Being just over 200 miles away John was a pleasure to buy from. He told me of small problems (truck had 248,000 miles) and was very fair on price. Bottom line I was Very Happy! John I would do business with you anytime. Thanks Mike from Indianapolis, IN.

new car

by from marseilles |

The Bentz family has always treated my family good on all the vehicles. We have purchased. Great people.

Autocheck Report outdated, sales dept unaware etc.

by from Chicago Ill |

Dealership has inaccurate documents on vehicle for sale. Wants fees for selling 2010 Mercury but trying to pass off previous 2010 Autocheck as current information. Sales Department was shocked of current information that I already had in possession. Dealership refused to allow an independent mechanic to come in to examine this vehicle. I was lied to twice and provided proof with my own documentation. Never received an apology for their oversight. It was more upsetting to drive 8 hours, plus the cost of fuel due to their negligence. Consult your local county court house before going to this business.

Terry Bentz Buick responded to this review

March 28, 2014

So sorry I would like to help with any problem you had. Please call me 815-434-0370 we have fixed the problem.. again Sorry

The way car buying should be

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

We recently purchased a used auto from Terry Bentz Buick. This was a rather rare vehicle so we travelled from Cincinnati Ohio (340 miles away) to purchase this vehicle. I work in the auto finance business so I am very familiar with the workings of auto dealerships and I personally purchased several autos over the last few years. The folks at Terry Bentz were a true pleasure to deal with. They did not play any "games" and there was absolutely no pressure to buy or make a decision. We felt like they were trying to help us instead of feeling like they were trying to "sell" us a car. I would recommend that if you live in North or Central Illinois and are looking for a car, you need to give these folks a try. I only wished I lived closer so I could buy our next vehicle there.

Snarky service advisor

by from marseilles, il |

When I questioned the cost of a repair, the service advisor said she "rounded up" (by .3 hr) the actual time the technician spent on the repair. Not very ethical! Unfortunate, because the shop foreman is a great guy and top-notch technician.

Best Buying Experience Ever!

by from Watertown, WI |

This dealer was recommended to me and went above and beyond any expectations. They were very up front about everything with the cars. Recommended something that worked very well for me. The value was excellent, the service was excellent and we were treated honestly and fairly! Definite recommend!