GS Auto

GS Auto

3650 S Howell Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53207

Used 866-520-6631

Quality used cars for the right price

Friendly and honest dealer

by from Cedarburg, WI |

I am very happy with this dealership. We stopped by GS Auto to look at a 2006 Nissan Sentra with low miles. Charlie the owner did not pressure my daughter into buying the car, but this car was very clean, looked good and basically sold itself. My daughter purchased the car on New Year's eve, but 2 days later the Check Engine light came on. I called Charlie the following Monday and he said to bring it in and he would fix it. I brought it in and he replaced the thermostat and temperature sensor. We drove the car another week and the check engine light came on again. This time the engine code described the rear oxygen sensor as the possible problem. Charlie ordered the replacement sensor and installed it quickly. I recommend this dealer.

05 Accord

by from Sheboygan, WI |

I'm very happy with this purchase;HIGHLY recommended. Bought used 2005 Honda Accord and couldn't have wished for more. The salesman Kelly, was fantastic, no sales pressure, no questions asked about purchasing, just a nice dealer trying to run his business. I would purchase here again without a doubt

Honest people

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I've looked on couple cars on their website that I was interested in. The guy on the phone gave me every detail I wanted. Also he told me that one of the cars was in an accident without I even ask, I asked for the car fax and it was email to me within an hour. Next day I went to the lot test drove the Accord and it was exactly what I was looking for, car was detailed, cleaned and smell good. Drives smooth with no weird noises. A week after purchase the door lock stop working, I was skeptical to call but they were as friendly as they were when I was buying. I stopped by them and in 45 minutes it was fixed with no charge. It's been a month with no issues.

GS Auto responded to this review

November 7, 2014

thank you for feedback.we appreciate your business

quick to get back to me.

by from Milwaukie wi |

I emailed them about s car anc within a rew hours had my answers. Visited the lot, it was clean and well stocked. All the cars are from insurance auction s, so they all have hsd work done on them.

Honda fit

by from Aurora |

I contacted them because they have a car on the website but it isn't at their dealership yet so I'm still waiting to hear back when they get the vehicle... If ever.

not very happy

by from Williams Bay, WI |

I called this dealer 2 days ago to inquire about a car I found through this website. I called to ask questions since I live 45 minutes away and wanted to talk about the car before making the drive. It was a hassle to get someone on the phone, and I actually had to dial 2 different numbers about 6 times total. I asked if the car had been in an accident, and the person at the dealership said yes and that only the front fender, bumper, and headlight had damage. I asked if there had been any frame damage, and he said definitely not. I ended up paying $40 for the Carfax, and it says the car was totalled. I really think that guy was just lying to me. I never went to the dealership to see the car because I felt like they weren't advertising the car correctly, and it really bothers me to know that they would lie like that to someone about what was most likely major damage to the vehicle.

I AM A CUSTOMER

by from Milwaukee,WI |

I like this dealer because I one stopped by to see cars over there and they people over were just very kind as nice people