GS Auto

3650 S Howell Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53207

Used 866-520-6631 Used866-520-6631

Quality used cars for the right price

Good customer service, But

by from Milwaukee Wi. |

Was very nice to talk to on the phone, but if the ad would have listed thT the car was a rebuilt totaled, I would not have pursued it. Had to talk to the dealer to find out it was in a accident.

May 28, 2016

Hello Dwight, This is Ron Perkins at GS Auto Sales. I'm sorry if you did not realize that the vehicle had been in a previous accident and has a Rebuilt Salvage Title. We are 100% upfront about our history and knowledge that we have on our vehicles.

Great place to buy a car, wonderful people!

by from West Bend, WI |

I had never bought a car before and I bought my first car from these guys and they were really helpful. I bought a rebuilt 2012 Honda Civic EX-L and they let me take it out for a day and have my mechanics look it over. When I decided to buy the car, Ronnie helped make the buying and financing process really smooth. They aren't the pushy sales people you meet at the big dealerships and they let me take my time (I came to see the car at least 3 times before I finally bought it and they didn't pressure me). My dad's car had a problem one time we went down there and they were able to take a look at it and repair what needed fixing within a few hours. The car I bought from them (Dec. 2015 & drive 75 miles a day with) is still running great just as if it was new so I can say they definitely have quality vehicles. I would highly recommend them if you are looking for a great deal on a nice car.

March 23, 2016

Thank you for the Review! We appreciate you guys for giving us the opportunity to let us earn your business and glad we could help you in your vehicle buying experience. If you need anything we would be more then happy to help you again. Thank you again for the business!

2000 Lexus RX 300

by from Kenosha, Wi |

I purchased a 2000 Lexus RX 300, my daughter's first car from GS auto sales last Saturday 7/11/15. We called first and they had the car out ready to test drive when we got there, the salesman was cool not the dealership (darn glad to meet cha) kind of salesman. She absolutely loved the car, we worked out a price and we were on are way home in an hour or so. Buying a used car can be a little stressful, but it's a gamble no matter where you buying it and you hope you pick a good one. But the buying experience doesn't have to be stressful, everyone at GS auto sales were genuinely nice people and I would recommend buying a car from them. JJ

July 18, 2015

Hello JJ, Thank you for the business! I'm glad I was able to help you out with your purchase of your 2000 Lexus RX 300. That is a great vehicle and if you ever need anything down the road let me know. Thanks again Ronnie Perkins

positive experience

by from Sheboygan, WI |

We bought a van from this dealer yesterday, and it was a positive experience. The sales staff was not pushy at all. When we decided to purchase, the process was smooth and easy. They were able to get us plates and we drove away with the car we bought the same day, which is very nice since we came from over an hour away. This isn't the first time we've looked at GS auto, but it's the first time we've actually bought from them. They have very reasonably priced inventory and are willing to work with you on prices. I'd recommend buying from GS auto if you want a good deal on a used vehicle.

July 17, 2015

Thank you for the reply! We really appreciate your business and your expressions on your positive experience at GS Auto Sales. Thank you again and would love to help you again in the future.

2006 honda odyssey

by from milwaukee,wi |

we bought 2006 Honda odyssey from charli , he was very friendly very onset very nice the van great he fix the DVD before we make any deal , thank you Charli I will see you later for my next car Charli thanks Dina abdel

February 25, 2016

Very Professional and Courteous

by from West Bend WI |

Took a chance using Cars.com when GS Auto had a like car we were looking for... believe it or not we were looking for a 1999 Toyota Camry and they had one:). My wife, son and I drove down after/from work and test drove this car after visiting another used car dealer first. Casey met us as we were looking at the car and was very friendly and accepted my humor without any pressure to buy. After we test drove it, we were undecided as we had a few car smell issues (smoke) to deal with upon our return... Casey offered us the carfax report to review and after our review my wife and I stepped outside to discuss, Casey remained inside and gave us the time we needed without hassle as we weighed the pros and cons of making an offer. After 10-15 minutes of deliberation, we decided to put an offer on the car and SOLD. The paperwork was fast and painless. A very short time later, we drove off in our new car (new to us anyways). I would definitely buy from GS Auto again.

Great Customer Service

by from Milwaukee WI |

This dealer had many cars to see on several small lots. Repairs were made as needed prior to cars being put out for sale .When I noted a problem within 3 days of purchase, the owner made it right for me. The customer service was beyond belief. The car was an older model but so very clean, and at a price I could afford. I love my "new" car, but even more, I love the service and respect I was shown by the owner and the salesman. If you need a car for yourself or a family member, go see GS Auto.

May 18, 2015

good morning ms, Brown thank you so much , that's very nice from you to say that , and thank you for tour bussness , and if you need any help please feel free to call, CASEY or CHARLI thank you again

great buy honest dealership

by from Lagrange; Indiana |

I love my 2008 honda civic that I purchased from G&S. Charlie treated me fairly. No pressure, very friendly. I live in Indiana and will buy my next car from here because of his honesty and overall friendly attitude.

May 14, 2015

hi thank you so much , thank you for choosing GS auto sales looking for it to see you a gain thanks charli

Friendly and honest dealer

by from Cedarburg, WI |

I am very happy with this dealership. We stopped by GS Auto to look at a 2006 Nissan Sentra with low miles. Charlie the owner did not pressure my daughter into buying the car, but this car was very clean, looked good and basically sold itself. My daughter purchased the car on New Year's eve, but 2 days later the Check Engine light came on. I called Charlie the following Monday and he said to bring it in and he would fix it. I brought it in and he replaced the thermostat and temperature sensor. We drove the car another week and the check engine light came on again. This time the engine code described the rear oxygen sensor as the possible problem. Charlie ordered the replacement sensor and installed it quickly. I recommend this dealer.

April 7, 2015

thank you so much for your feed back ,we appreciate your business

05 Accord

by from Sheboygan, WI |

I'm very happy with this purchase;HIGHLY recommended. Bought used 2005 Honda Accord and couldn't have wished for more. The salesman Kelly, was fantastic, no sales pressure, no questions asked about purchasing, just a nice dealer trying to run his business. I would purchase here again without a doubt

April 7, 2015