GS Auto

GS Auto

3650 S Howell Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53207

Used 866-520-6631

quick to get back to me.

by from Milwaukie wi |

I emailed them about s car anc within a rew hours had my answers. Visited the lot, it was clean and well stocked. All the cars are from insurance auction s, so they all have hsd work done on them.

Honda fit

by from Aurora |

I contacted them because they have a car on the website but it isn't at their dealership yet so I'm still waiting to hear back when they get the vehicle... If ever.

not very happy

by from Williams Bay, WI |

I called this dealer 2 days ago to inquire about a car I found through this website. I called to ask questions since I live 45 minutes away and wanted to talk about the car before making the drive. It was a hassle to get someone on the phone, and I actually had to dial 2 different numbers about 6 times total. I asked if the car had been in an accident, and the person at the dealership said yes and that only the front fender, bumper, and headlight had damage. I asked if there had been any frame damage, and he said definitely not. I ended up paying $40 for the Carfax, and it says the car was totalled. I really think that guy was just lying to me. I never went to the dealership to see the car because I felt like they weren't advertising the car correctly, and it really bothers me to know that they would lie like that to someone about what was most likely major damage to the vehicle.

I AM A CUSTOMER

by from Milwaukee,WI |

I like this dealer because I one stopped by to see cars over there and they people over were just very kind as nice people