Great Neck Nissan

250 Northern Blvd, Great Neck, NY 11021

New 866-707-3215 New 866-707-3215
Used 888-484-9951 Used 888-484-9951
Service 877-438-0118 Service 877-438-0118

50 car indoor showroom on the 2nd floor !

My wonderful experience with Great Neck Nissan (:

by from Whitestone, NY |

I have recently purchased my very own first Nissan sentra and i am beyond pleased with the service I was given from Great Neck Nissan. Jonathan Salazar is one of the most honest and devoted salesman i have ever dealt with. I took a couple of days to make my deccision on whether or not I would purchase the car, and Jonathan was very patient. He wasn't pushy and aggresive like other salesmen i have dealt with in the past. He really knew how to work with my price range, and found me exactly what i was looking for. I had such a pleasant experience, thanks so much for all your help. I am very happy with my purchase, and i'll be sure to reccomend this dealership to all my friends and family. (:

A wonderfull experience

by from carle place, NY |

I bough a Nissan versa note 2014 on March 18, low miles, nice car and my sales person was Lauren who was a sweet and nice person; Her manager Joe also was very nice. I recommend them because they were amazing. Thanks Lauren and Joe!!!!!

great service

by from elmont,n.y |

the staff and the whole environment was great .everyone was very polite and helpful even though the process was long it was well worth it . I will gladly recommend anyone to great neck Nissan

Awesome experience, can't say enough!

by from Farmingdale,NY |

From start to finish couldn't have asked for a more personal, professional and smooth experience in purchasing our 2014 Pathfinder! Phil and Joe made sure all our needs were met and went above and beyond until the car was set in my driveway.

Great Neck Nissan is awesome!

by from Brooklyn, NY |

BILL and PHIL WERE EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE TO WORK WITH. TOOK CARE OF EVERYTHING I ASKED HIM. My purchase went smooth and they really made it easy. Only problem is i have been waiting for so long (about 3 hours waiting) for doing the final paper work. Overall, it is a great experience for my first trade in.

Great experience during a stressful time

by from Roosevelt, NY |

The men of Great Neck Nissan are the best! As a female I was worried about being taking advantage of but they made me feel comfortable. They explained everything to me and were very patient with me when I became scared. Phil was very kind and reassured me throughout the process that he was going to get me a great deal. Which he did!! I had been to other Nissan Dealers before but none that made so sure that I was making the right decision. I will definitely be back. They have a great service department too. Thanks Great Neck Nissan for making my car buying easy.

Highly Recommended!

by from Bronx, NY |

I have always purchased from the "Toyota Family" and here I have decided to venture into this new experience with Nissan of Great Neck. Having Jonathan Salazar as my Sales Specialist was the best representation Nissan of Great Neck extended. He was very knowledegable in his role and professional in his demeanor. His kindness and friendly disposition makes his service even more comforting. Additionally, he made the decision-making process very smoothly without any pressure whatsoever. I highly recommend Jonathan as your Professional Sales Specialist and Nissan of Great Neck your next top for auto purchase. Thank you Jonathan! You're the BEST!!! :)

Simply phenomenal

by from Bronx, NY |

I was searching far and wide for a Nissan Maxima with my mom. After countless disappointments I almost gave up until I had just remembered there was one more dealership I didn't visit, Great Neck Nissan. Upon arrival at G.N.N., I was introduced to Ramon who had to be the friendliest salesman I have ever met on this planet, and I'm talking sales in general, not just cars. After a few minutes of him showing my mother and I their inventory of Nissan maximas, which were in pristine condition by the way, I was introduced to Adolfo. He was also amazing and rather humorous. Throughout the entire sale Ramon and Adolfo made my mother and I feel something I had never felt before in a car dealership, COMFORTABLE. After Ramon and Adolfo helped us find the car we were looking for that was within our price range it was time to "seal the deal" and that is when I was introduced to William in finance. He was just hilarious and clearly had our best interest in mind because he was giving very honest answers to any questions that we had, and he must have been a comedian in the past life because I couldn't stop laughing in his office. The experience was just phenomenal overall thanks to Ramon, Adolfo, and William. To sum it all up, if you are looking for a Nissan and you don't pay great neck nissan a visit, you're missing out. That is all.

Great service

by from Long Island ny |

Amazing service! Got the exact car I wanted the same day! Ramon who was our salesman was the most polite man and he knew what he was talking about. Stacey the general manager was a GREAT help.

Leasers

by from Flushing, NY |

We had a great experience at this dealership. All employees were pleasant and helpful. We were going to shop around but the deal they offered was too good to pass up! It was a pleasure dealing with Vinny.